Good job, you fucking retards...

Good job, you fucking retards. She had a plan to defeat (((them))) but instead of choosing someone actually capable of being successful you choose someone who has time and time again proven to be a terrible fit as president. What do you even have to show for it? Where's your precious wall?

Attached: 9884513b-aaea-43a5-9d14-c39ba08e2d40.jpg (750x990, 134K)

If she ran on this platform, we could have shilled for the hill. She chose to be a closet kike hater. Her fault, not mine.

>mfw the Hitlery memes were real

you fucking retards see the word "jew" and go insane. you understand the rothchilds used that very reaction to goad the germans into justifying their own extermination at the hands of other white nations?

>hey people hate zog...
>let’s say our number 2 puppet hates zog

It's bullshit. She's paying for this misinformation to try and boost her chances if she runs again.

so you’re saying it was jews who leaked her emails?

the email was from sid blumenthal
a jew

>female leader
user.

I will vote for any politician that names the Jew.

of course
jews name their own kids

>being this autistic
I mean calls them out, not picks their name.

jews call out to their friends and family all the time, how else would they get their attention?

Let that be a lesson. Don't be a shill for identity politics. Fucking idiot.

Whatever (((they))) wanted to arrest Bibi, and put some radical Marxist feminist in control of Israel.

what kind of stupid are you? Californian?

Attached: 1553096290732.jpg (700x880, 60K)

If she didn't push identity politics so fucking hard I might have considered it in that case
Too fucking bad

WHY WASN'T I WITH HER

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516662478678s.jpg (250x249, 6K)

>She had a plan to defeat (((them)))
she just wanted to remove sionist kikes and have the communist ones instead..she wants to be femstalin

it's just part of a broader smear campaign to paint Democrats as antisemitic. What she was likely doing was finding a way to funnel money to her own org instead of Jewish groups.

wtf I would have voted for Hillary then

Why can't we do investigations into Israeli collusion or Israeli hacking of our elections???

her fault for being gay

people actually believe this?

Once you become a politician, you have no choice to obey your (((masters))). If you diverge from their plan, you will commit suicide with two bullets in the back of your head.

Look what happened to Kennedy when he tried to abolish the Federal Reserve

Being resistant is adaptation. Not evolution

Its probably doing of current leadership. Competition in who is a better goy.

We could have had Trump's immigration and gun stances, and thwarted Israel at the same time.

Why did she wait until now to say so?

Correct. The "plan" was some Jew advising how to deal with some rival group of Jews. You'd just be swapping a little of the OTT Israel theatrics for even more globalism.

That doesnt make sense. If that was her plan, why was all the jew controlled media on her side? Did she plan on doublr crossing them?

If this is true it would quite literally be the greatest plot twist in history

Yeah a journalist wrote an article hur dur...she is such a fake who knows what she actually believes...

there's more than one group of jews. and they're all evil. and you're always stuck with one of them.