Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: jussie-smollett.jpg (618x410, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2019/03/26/jussie-smollett-makes-emergency-court-appearance-in-chicago/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Did he kill himself out of shame?

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

wgntv.com/2019/03/26/jussie-smollett-makes-emergency-court-appearance-in-chicago/

>BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: All criminal charges against Jussie Smollett have been dropped and his record has been expunged, the actor’s attorney confirms.

what the FUCK

No they drooped all charges against him!

holy shit, and checked

I just saw the news. What.The.Absolutle.Fuck.

I hereby extend my deepest apologies to that empire niggerfaggot.

its truly a clown world!!

Bought his way out of it. This is why the criminal justice system sucks in America.

Welcome to Chicago.

Attached: 1549025356003.jpg (498x454, 28K)

Everyone immediately file false crime reports with the CPD. Fuck them and the city attorneys.

they wiped his record clean.
Jussie is exonerated!

Tired of winning yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: Screen+Shot+2019-02-21+at+5.01.43+PM.png (975x546, 622K)

Being a nigger in 2019 is like having super powers

>Trump, his family, and all associates dragged through the mud for 3 years. Repeatedly called racists and blamed for inciting a racial divide in Amercia. Is cleared by Mueller, all of the hype was bullshit.
>Empire nigger actually creates racial divide and incites racism with a fake attack, with actual evidence provided by Chicago PD. Charges dropped.
Seems legit.

They realized kamala put him up to it and sealed the case records

A nigger faggot jew. The trifecta. Untouchable. Lol /pol loses AGAIN. hahahahha

free my nigger Jussie he dindu nuffin

They purposefully dropped it to botch it and protect their own. (kamala et al)

TWO TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM

Why should we apologize for a nigger receiving special treatment?

dumb ass. crooked chigago cant drop federal charges against him. he still going to jail.

The fucking black bastard.

Attached: 807CEFCC-710A-4025-8FEC-77176593874F.jpg (477x268, 9K)

White privilege is a myth

Holy shit, it's real. LMAO @ the American justice system.

Dont beat yourself up over the Mueller report. - Jussie Smollett

lol

fucking 3rd world country now.

He mailed a fake death threat to himself, so this could still happen. It isn't likely, but he should be prosecuted for this.

It has been a joke for generations.
Pic very related.

Attached: OJ-Simpson.jpg (975x650, 76K)

fuck perfect trifecta.

Explain they litereally dropped all charges what's going to happen?

Here's what prosecutors said in a statement:

"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case."

Attached: 1553158729973s.jpg (250x205, 9K)

and thats a good thing

Attached: 21CAEDE8-68F4-4F72-A8AA-9248FFA5D2AF.jpg (1125x1125, 482K)

Affluenza strikes again.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

People should use this story to redpill about jewish privilege. Its a good eye opener of how the jews rule over the court system.

Attached: AEA2981B-CE59-4D49-8EC9-F3DA37C5B2F8.jpg (890x876, 99K)

>88 of no democratic solution
l-lads? Can we get off this train?

This kike nigger is owed a legit hate crime

Trumps a kike too, stop defending him when he does nothing for you. If trump gave a shit he would do something besides shill on twitter for israel 24/7

In exchange for community service he did their equivalent to a no contest

Affirmative Justice.

Its adorable and cute that you are mad. How do you people say it? lel? you are stupid goyim.

Those poor black people are being victimised!!!

Fuck this lawless country.

More like faggot-empire-niggerenza

check lel

I seem to distinctly remember libtards saying that no charges is not the same as exonerated a couple says ago

You can get off anytime you like, but the train won’t stop

They really fucked up by not hitting him with at least a nominal slap on the wrist. They over played their hand this time.

Nigger privelege

fuck this nigger

Jewish culture

What a load of horse shit. The guy commits a felony, faking an assault and attempted lynching, and he gets community service.

Attached: JS.jpg (857x243, 43K)

Black privilege

Im not happy with this verdict.
If i was a nigger i would be looting my local businesses right now

As the judge on the case all I can say is that Jessie dindu nuffin

Attached: 0F75E67D-28DE-487F-99ED-CE8812FC5D94.jpg (296x285, 10K)

That wasnt even the point of his post you stupid nigger

Hey dumb fuck. Your skin color is irrelevant because you are a fuckin brainlet. WHAT FEDERAL CHARGES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NONE. Continue eating crayons and sniffing glue you bitch. Dont reply or I will make you humble and make you pray to your god. Pathetic.

well when i make up a story about 2 niggers beating me up i want all charges drop.... well actually.... niggers would really chimp out and beat me up... then i would be facing murder after i shoot them dead.... but then i also want all charges dropped....

Here’s a real fact, the globohomo system will NEVER punish someone for attacking or trying to attack white people. Just think that that if two random white guys were walking down the street around that time they’d be getting their ass pounded by Jamal in prison as we speak.

When do white people start rioting?

>people
only chimps riot

it's about time we did

Attached: 1553551980394.jpg (475x346, 54K)

>Here’s a real fact, the globohomo system will NEVER punish someone for attacking or trying to attack white people.

True, whites need to stop expecting the system to be just.

this, nothing is more important than niggers not being held responsible for their own actions

He doesn't even get that. He gives them the bond and it goes away. He literally bought his way out.

Underrated comment

Honestly i'm just happy he got busted faking it, career ruined and eveyone saw him trying to play the victim, imagine what would happen if they never found out and the cops just found two rando-comando white guys in the area fitting his description.

Attached: business3.jpg (660x495, 111K)

He should at the very least be hit with the punishment that the actual crime would carry, if it weren't a hoax. And then punishment for perpetrating a hoax, filing a false police report, etc.

The judge is black

Not just community service, he gets charges dropped, and every record of this happening expunged. You can't even look up the facts on this case if you're a CPD investigator now because they don't exist.

Deep jew rabbit hole shit. This is tied in with the Avenatti case.

>Smollett is represented by Los Angeles-based attorney Mark J. Geragos, as well as local Chicago attorney Ron Safer. Geragos, whose past client roster includes Michael Jackson and Colin Kaepernick, on Monday was named by multiple outlets as the unidentified co-conspirator in a criminal complaint charging lawyer Michael Avenatti with attempting to shake down Nike for $25 million.

Like what kind of piece of shit do you have to be to basically say,
>0 yas thayre ‘‘twas an poopsie 2 be had, und lews “twas braken, butt ‘twas inn accurance mit mein onionpion

Attached: 79646BE5-634B-4773-8D19-B2D9A2FD9F69.jpg (480x403, 59K)

someone is going to end up killing people over this.

>Career ruined

Not so fast! I bet now that charges have been dropped he'll start getting jobs again.

Kek

You don’t know how blacks work. His career won’t be ruined. Blacks are going to be happy he “beat” whitey and in fact wish they found whites to pin this on. He will be fine. Jews will probably cast him in some movie where he kills whites and gets away with it just to rub it in.

Most white people have no clue just how much blacks hate them. Maybe this will provide a clue.

Not likely. I do hope though that some black people beat the fuck out him because it would be well deserved.

Not a chance, even John Oliver memeing his ass at this point.

No

Attached: 1553539430659.jpg (112x91, 5K)

What's with all the defeatism on this board?

dont cut yourself on the edge nigger

Reasonable tweet and checked

If acknowledging reality is defeatism then maybe your fellow Swedes can use a bit more defeatism.

I wouldn’t expect you to understand the nature of blacks in the US, I was simply informing you of how it goes.

Niggers freely and openly trying to frame whitey without punishment is already a defeat.
Pretending its a win is just silly.

Mail fraude holds a possible 10 year jail sentence.

I hope the FBI persues this.

Fuck off shitskin this nigger should be executed for his crimes

You left out
>community service and a fine

Seems fair. Paid for the cops time (even though I'm sure they knew it was bullshit from the beginning, and probably didnt do much), and will do some public events to remind everyone how much of a lying faggot he is

Prison is too harsh, he is blackballed from his one means of creating income

WHY NOBODY NOTICING THIS?!?!?!

dirty nigger

Lmao this country is a joke

For what? Redpilling the nation?

I'm sorry the charges were dropped. :(

I have to disagree. There's a separate standard of conduct when you're black, gay and Jewish. That's why black people kill white people at a ratio of 10 to 1 and even mentioning this fact as a white person makes you the racist. That's why Jews brag about being 40% of all billionaires in the United States despite being only 2% of the population. Affirmative action and shortlists for job hiring do not apply to Jews. That's why if you're gay you can fist another faggot at a gay parade in front of a bunch of kids and no one will bat an eye. If you were to apply any of this shit applied to a straight white male there would be hell to pay.

nuff said

Attached: Bi7WkR3CcAAZSU2.jpg (598x247, 25K)

nigger

No.

I hope someone really does beat his ass

Great fucking movie