I have a question Jow Forums, what books did Hitler actually burn?

I have a question Jow Forums, what books did Hitler actually burn?
I am sure its not the nice songs, lyrics and poetry they tell you it was.

Attached: Adolf Hitler (1).jpg (544x733, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_verbrannten_Bücher_1933
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Commemorative_Plaque_book_burning_Frankfurt_Hesse_Germany.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some books that can be compared to gender studyies of today and all books propagating communist propaganda and some books by jews.

something like this if i remember correctly

Attached: 1553242788551.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Yes can confirm

Shit like “Billy has two daddies” and “Your wife’s mixed race kid and you” and “Bathrooms are a social construct”.

IIRC it was a lot of marxist smut. Watch some of his speeches with English subtitles sometimes. He talks a lot about ridding the country of marxism.

Attached: DE98B536-4CCB-46E2-8472-F93FC0A4C4CE.jpg (1000x823, 378K)

>burning gender studies textbooks

goddamn it i unironically support this

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_verbrannten_Bücher_1933

Literally just a bunch of commie/marxist shit, gender study crap (pretty much the entire library of this retarded sex-university in Weimar Germany, which pioneered all the transgender crap, etc.)

Who is Markus Hirschfeld. He triggered the book burning, was a famous jew back then, everyone knew him from the jewish Press they were forced fed with.

yep

Attached: IMG_20190221_145814.jpg (1016x759, 210K)

i have always wondered why they burned All Quiet on the Western Front. i read that one in school and it was just an anti-war book

Attached: creamy.jpg (866x1390, 119K)

Basically this. It was mainly books written by Jews and/or literature that was seen as communist, anti-nationalistic, anti-traditional, or degenerate, which was propagated a lot during the Weimar era. It was a concentrated ideological purge of left-wing degeneracy, and they definitely weren't censoring nice poetry and songs.

Exactly it was anti war and made German soldiers look like defeatists during ww1

Yeah they also burned pacifist literature.

A lot of tranny books were burnt as a matter of fact.

Because anti-war propaganda is the main front of liberalism. Literature on war alone can inspire armies and revolutionaries, painting war as a bad thing is a smear on most of human history.

Communist propaganda, for example. "Christianity is communism" was a prime reason for burning books.

Wikipedia should have a list of the works that were burned.

"I'll keep dees one Hans ;)"

Tranny horseshit

Thanks guys, sounds like nothing wrong happened then

Attached: 1545293311883.jpg (400x400, 28K)

nothing of value was lost

Attached: 4578908.jpg (430x369, 40K)

I know you already know the answer to this question, but for any newfags lurking, the book burnings was entirely comprised of Jewish Communist writings, books and literature.

Pic related (read it all and zoom in on the books)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Commemorative_Plaque_book_burning_Frankfurt_Hesse_Germany.JPG

Attached: Der_Volkslehrer_Und_(((Kosky)))_Interview.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)