Blacks at my job are literally cheering about this right now. Why do they always protect their own no matter what...

Blacks at my job are literally cheering about this right now. Why do they always protect their own no matter what? I hope every white person is redpilled by this shit.

Attached: 5825BA29-C3B3-4861-BC95-D88705E33D3A.jpg (1242x1626, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cookcountystatesattorney.org/about/kimberly-foxx
youtube.com/watch?v=A_6585-NNY0
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDykknRvGV
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/amp/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggerfaggots.

Jewish privilege

where the fuck do you work that has a lot of blacks?

Blacks thrive off victim status amd pissing people off

Genetics.
If they don't then you know.

How young are you? This phenomenon has been well known and documented since the OJ trial

>Let's get muh le redpilled
Newfag we have been doing this for years.

Attached: 20190324_211401.jpg (2896x2896, 401K)

>Blacks at my job
that's why you never hire blacks or communists. just to make sure to never have weakly minded people who hate themselves and project it onto their environment

Attached: 1553600241808.jpg (858x553, 170K)

Checked. It's why you don't live in libholes.

Fuck niggers.

A prison

chimps cheer on OJ too, what's your point

This wasn't a good move by them. I think they're so enraged they're starting to make mistakes. Every decent white person will be enraged by this. Very bad optics.

Huge miscarriage of justice. Only way I see this not is him nabbing Kamala Harris and/or Cory Booker for setting this all up for them. They literally had the two brothers squeal with evidence they bought the stuff and video of them doing it. He even left our their number in the phone records.

If this goes unchecked, we all commit false hate crimes and blame it on some phantom nigger.

Anons look at the bright side here. Chicago PD traded one faggot nigger cocsucker that won’t breed for the 500 regular nigs that they’ll shoot in the coming years. Nigs that spawn! I’ll be rooting for them and thanking them for the nigger trade off they made today. It’s Open Nigger Hunting Season by the Chicago PD from here on out! Thanks Jessie!

Someone should put a bullet in him
No justice in this country

As someone who lived through the OJ trial, it is redpilling, but not nearly on the scale that's needed sadly.

it’s all about who you know and what your victim status is. honk honk.

>works at nigger college
kek

HIDE ALL SMOLLETT SLIDE THREADS

MORE IMPORTANT

>its another episode of proxies trying to incite violence
why? one nigger is on the street and thousands of people see that law and order are dead in america. this is momentum and vigilante retardation would make us the bad guys, not the system. fuck off mossad.

It's almost as if they want the resulting outrage of letting him walk free...

Deep state and media want this this to trigger a response, even a judge knows what the result of such a ruling is. Jessie is a quadruple nigger for doing this no doubt but it definitely feels like (((someone))) wants to worsen race relations. Don't take the bait, but feel free to call him a snitch.

Attached: 1543737521745.png (565x396, 142K)

Fake a hate crime and publicize it like this? No fuck you, there should be consequences for doing that.
They let him off completely.

cookcountystatesattorney.org/about/kimberly-foxx
here's the office responsible

Attached: kimberly m foxx dumb nigger.jpg (258x258, 13K)

Someone should pour bleach on him now and the noose - no one would ever believe him

>don't take the bait
No, someone should string this nigger up for real.

Attached: 1519035396968.webm (720x1280, 679K)

Whites are literally the only group of people that don't do this user.

Shitskins are subhuman.

Chicago Police Chief wanted to lock him up and throw away the key, and he's black.

Actually that would be funny.

Smollett paid the brothers $3,500 WITH A CHECK. This is pushing it past the limits the normies can handle.

Press L to laugh at american justice system.

simple

they like the idea of being able to fake hate crimes and get away with it scot free even if discovered

America, land of the free home of the brave

Because it he was guilty, it would make them look like idiots and criminals.

Pic related you idiots

Attached: received_385611915358667.jpg (1019x473, 54K)

>Moderate liberals are all like: HE'S EXONERATED, HE DINDU NUTHIN, YOU GOTTA APOLOGIZE

Then why did he forfeit his bail and why did the prosecutors claim his previous community service actually COMPENSATES for the consequences of an act which never took place according to libtards...

Attached: 13 blac do 50 crime.jpg (720x471, 31K)

This is why I didn't care about Brenton Tarrant. I was happy when all of it went down. I've long since abandoned racial impartiality because nobody else on the planet has it. White people are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard than every other race on the planet, according to Jews and other white people. I'm done with it.

If that's true, then when the federal case does happen people needs to spread the news of it around.

Ameircan niggers are the worst.

They take it as a victory against the whitey, don't be fooled, they are all your enemies, if you show any anonymously towards them, they will destroy you without mercy.

birds of a feather.....

Attached: 1524709329083.png (578x457, 224K)

I thought even niggers knew he was guilty. Have they flipped?

>blacks
>At work

ya nice try

Rham Emmanual actually sounds pissed about it.
I just flipped it on, but he was saying it wasn't on the up and up and saying how dare him about Smollet
HOLY CRAP

youtube.com/watch?v=A_6585-NNY0

At least he can now find the real culprits.

livestream
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDykknRvGV

bullet is for the judge and defense, and prosecution

This, even if you got a white black friend assume he will defend his tribe. It's in the DNA. Remember around blacks...

It's like OJ Simpson all over again right now, but on a simultaneously smaller and more extreme scale. Fewer people care but they care more.

>a leaf makes a good comment

Attached: 1493417640383.png (350x350, 138K)

Yeah because the FBI has been on our side

when niggers run half of a city
>eventually the absolute corruption destroys it all

and I bet they feel offended at how 'racist' you are when you as a white person don't approve of them cheering that a nigger got off hoaxing about whites

>Why do they always protect their own no matter what?
Because they're allowed to

any legit source for feds prosecuting him or is that just jewish propaganda to keep the outrage small?

praise be kek

Attached: c3549d16.gif (365x230, 375K)

Stop posting memes you don't understand, newfag.

Attached: seizure.gif (768x646, 21K)

Brainwashed to hate anyone that isn't black from infancy. Just like Palestinians are brainwashed to hate Israel. Propaganda works, especially when used on children.

*praised
Wow, burgers are getting dumber every day.

LMAO - did you forget 2 years of muh russia so quickly
NOT A FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL
Obama wall

All races are racist. It's only whites who are told not to be and only whites who aren't.

Lets hope nobody kills him and Kim Foxx!

no lie bro, this self destruction of the left is the stuff of legend this year, and I'm just sitting back, working and laughing my ass off

Imagine if Jow Forums was around for the OJ Simpson trial. Niggers literally cheering in tears of joy because everyone knew he got away with murdering a white woman and guy.

The pic is someone spazzing and mixing different things together. The fake death threat letter was always in the feds hands because it went through the post office and is outside of Chicago's jurisdiction, we still don't know that status of that other than it's still under investigation. The thing two weeks ago was the police union wanted a federal investigation into the state attorney for interfering with the case before recusing herself, it's over smollet but nothing they find would effect him as it's investigation into someone else, it's also far from official atm.

Destroy them you faggot.

Attached: blacksareevil.png (1038x492, 379K)

he was only pretending

Attached: you laugh you lose.jpg (600x449, 47K)

Leaf is actually based?

Like most people here I was really young when his trial went on. I do know black people who were older back then and they told me that most black people actually thought he was truly innocent because of how retarded black people are.

But this just shows the niggers that they can fake hate crimes without any fear of being punished for it. Jews in Hollywood wil probably give him a big raise for this.

Attached: enttäuschter Hitler.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Why were niggers allowed in govt?

Lol (((Foxx))) is a Soto’s puppet
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/amp/

whites are the least racist group on the planet. any hint of racism stands out a fucking mile. we created ALL the anti racism laws and legislation, ended profiting from slavery and empowered other races AT OUR EXPENSE. the definition of altruism. this is why we are losing. fuck this gay earth

Thanks for clarifying, so he probably won't be punished at all.

For the same reason we allow them to exist in the first place. Because we feel sorry for them

At least there was a trial.
They just let him fucking walk what the fuck

Rahm Emmanuel is running front cover up

lmao she looks like one of the goof troop with a snout like that

While it may be about race as women who dropped it is Black

Most likely its about Money, the one real Privilege that does exist

how do you think the libs get away with this ? Rhammy, lib obama hillary central posits outrage... then everyone scrambles looking for clues Rahm "doesn't have a handle on" ... classic misdirect bullshit setting up a no resolution, no answer shitfest for the lib msm to spew on for many more weeks

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/

>not a single nigger larp comment or thread trying to piss the board off
Hm, I thought you faggots would've hopped on this by now

I don’t get why he did it

learn to write, mongoloid

holy fuck Sorros puppet nigger blows the smollet cock
"State campaign finance records show that Soros personally contributed a total of $333,000 to Foxx’s super PAC before the March 15, 2016 primary was over, and an additional $75,000 after she won."
>jesus christ the meme is real

This is Foxx's retribution for the Mueller report.

another deformed liberal

Depends on what the feds decide to do, but it could just memory hole away as inconclusive without solid DNA results and they don't pursue it.

>nigger faggot kike

so is the search back on for the two maga hate mongers?

OP doesn’t. it’s a typical faggot unemployed kike trying to stir the pot and get a reaction from white people to act. Notice how the OP says ‘every white person’. That’s a flag right there. This is an injustice to the entire country. Asian, south american, europrean and middle eastern communities alike living in the US. Not only the ‘white’ community.

Obamas husband told the prosecutors office to drop the Jussie Smollet charges!

Attached: obama corruption.png (720x572, 102K)

He was put up to it by Harris, Booker, and possibly Obozo for Harris's Anti-Lynching legislation she sponsored in the Senate. That's why it's all been dropped under seal too, can't have the goyim seeing their minority presidential candidates as the niggers that they are.

Supervillian tier

don't fool yourself you monkey fucking dorking fucking retard

I hope so, they might want to put this literal nigger faggot kike in witness protection.