LOL 100

You stupid stupid Trump supporters cant stop us. We made your country and we OWN YOU. We'll fake as many attacks as we can and theres literally NOTHING you can do about it. Fuckin white losers LOL

Attached: f_mo_smollett_newser2_190326_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

Shut up, cock sucking Dem.

Shit like this is 100% going to get Trump re-elected, you dumbass.

Oh well, why do I care. I'm not a nigger.

I don't want to hear another LGBT, black liberal bitch about white privilege after this horse shit.

>theres literally NOTHING you can do about it.
Don't speak too soon

Attached: 1495511116399.jpg (480x320, 31K)

somebody should beat him for real while screaming "MAGA country"
no way anyone takes him seriously this time
make an honest man out of him

Yeah but Chicago PD just announced Open Season on breeding niggers so they’ll kill 500 in the coming years. We’ll trade one faggot cocksucker nigger for a shitload of regular niggers that breed anyway. Happy Nigger Hunting Season Chicago PD! We’re rooting for ya!

Stay mad Trump bitches. The system is on our side, your dumb white sluts are on our side. You are powerless. Enjoy being wiped out cracker bitch. This our country stupid ass mother fuckers.

Attached: tdy_news_miguel_jussie_smollett2_190225.social_share_1024x512_center.jpg (1024x512, 42K)

what does this have to do with Trump? The dude is a lying sack of shit in front of his god and family.

Fuck him.

didn't that other guy in the pic go crazy and become obsessed with trying to prove that 0+0=1 ?

>loses horribly over and over

You cant stop us!

Trust me ill stay out of your way

When the left begin bigging up criminals!

wew lad!

Today 20 niggers probably killed themselves in a driveby.

Who's winning again?

This is what black privilege looks like.

wow
imagine being too stupid to understand fake hate crimes harm your own community.
you enjoy your life as a parasite while you can. it wont end well.

>We made your country
imagine being such a stupid nigger that you believe this obvious kike lie. no, you built nothing. you didn't even build your own shelters. slavery ended in the USA when a simple machine capable of picking cotton was invented.

You stupid stupid Trump supporters cant stop us. We made your country and we OWN YOU. We'll fake as many attacks as we can and theres literally NOTHING you can do about it. Fuckin white losers LOL

fake as many as you want. the real ones kill your own more than any else. congrats

This nigger will never work again. This is going to end up being a huge mistake.

theres
yup low IQ confirmed

>Terror training camp in New Mexico where a child is sacrificed.
>Mountains of evidence:
Prosecutors drop charges

>Hate crime hoax in Chicago that could have ignited a race war.
>Mountains of evidence:
Obama cronies rush to his defense, prosecutors drop charges

>Trump-Russia collusion
>Zero evidence of wrongdoing, actually turned down help from Russian officials:
Spend tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on an endless investigation because orange man bad

Justice in this world is not equal, and there is privilege. It is NOT based on skin color. It is based on who you are and who you know.
It has been this way for a long time.
That's how mafia works.

if he has the alleged gay sex tape with Obama ....

OP, did you know that there are currently an estimated 9 million slaves in Africa right this very moment? Do you care about them? Did you know that only 3% of slaves went to the thirteen colonies out of the 12 million that went to the Americas? 350,000, OP, it was 350,000 out of 12 million that you chose to fight about. OP, did you know that whites were the first race to ban slavery? OP, tell me, what do you know?

Attached: 1553021956205.jpg (720x1008, 57K)

If there is no recourse then why talk or maintain any semblance of friendliness or peace?

Attached: 1496704113804.jpg (480x703, 89K)

Thx for re-electing Trump nigger...

You know, if they keep this up, eventually there's gonna be real attacks, right? And people will actually get hurt, right?

Attached: SG18_-_Cover_Art_1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

shit bait
newfags will eat it up

Say that to my face and see how much else you'll see until the end of your days

your wife told me that she had to fake making love to you, while I was banging her

No really I'll show you what you own

someone should take out the fucker. or at least fuck him up good enough that his claims will be real.

Attached: 1510587014464.jpg (470x595, 201K)

fuhk yew nigher

7/10

He's going to lay low for a year or two and make a comeback on some other tv show. Fuck this nigger faggot. I hope Chicago black people are pissed at him too. Imagine two of the biggest brothers around tracking this piece of shit down and beating the hell out of him. I don't mean the tiny scratch he got from his nigerian pals, I mean his face would be unrecognizable. Then they throw a heavy hemp rope around his neck and shout "we told you the first time, this is MAGA country nigger!" Then they let him run to the cops who are struggling not to laugh in his face.

Sure

Attached: 09809351321.png (448x539, 145K)

>first black woman DA
>ruin your carreer the first chance you get
you think they're gonna let this slide?

And we watch you dumb welfare motherfuckers killing each other every day on the nightly news so we sit back and watch your children grow up fatherless and die before you reach the age of 30. We STILL OWN YOU.

Aaaaaaahhhh get the fuck in here

Attached: carnage.jpg (351x300, 10K)

I guess youre right...amazing what the slavemasters in charge will do to divide us. im pissed, but im keepin my hatred for all the slavemaster elected

A travesty of justice like this is like a hail storm of red pills falling from the sky. Even more people are with us today than yesterday. Democraps can’t win for losing.

NIGGER LARP
I
G
G
E
R

L
A
R
P

This, if we don’t persecute fake hate crimes might as well start making real ones

racist

>Be a literal criminal
>Commit crime on self that not only is disgusting but can cause societal impacts if it actually succeeded
>All he has to do is suck dick and have nigger skin and he gets away with it.

Its amazing it really is. OP you're as racist as they come if you think someone should get away with this shit because they have shit skin.

The feds are going after him.

LOL at that faggot blowing his butt buddy Obama's cover, watch as the AG tears what's left of Hussein's 'legacy' to pieces over some lying POS jew niglet. Next will be the NPC shills like that whore K.Harris and Booker as well as anyone else on Soros's payroll.

Inb4 suicide by 2 shots to the back of his head before he even gets to see the inside of a 6 x 9.

The US is a banana republic

Attached: levels-of-white-anger-ranked-6-son-of-a-gun-37165106.png (500x570, 120K)

You forgot kike, which is the most important ingredient

Nice larp Shlomo

You don't actually believe that do you

Nice LARP, faggot

You act like the whole country didnt watch this cuntery happen in real time...you dumb butt fucker. This is the best possible scenario for /pol and the world you shit licker.

it's our time now, pinky. get used to it, it's only gonna get worse for you.