I hope you guys are proud of yourselves

thedailybeast.com/jeremy-richman-sandy-hook-father-dies-in-apparent-suicide?via=twitter_page

Attached: shook.png (897x593, 426K)

not to sound insensitive but technically he hasn't been a father for a while

this guy was a faggot and his foundation was a faggot & his wife looks like shes 65 year old grandma

The guilt of selling your kid into Sex slavery would have killed anyone.

Fake and gay. I just saw that dude in Arizona.

He didn't kill himself because of his kid. He killed himself because the Mueller investigation was a big dud.

I wonder if he shot himself

Actually he had two more kids. So he left behind a wife and two fatherless children.

oh wow what a little bitch

>remember that time when Jow Forums had something to do with sandyhook??
Me neither.

one less faggot in the world.

Wow. What a POS. And people are gonna write poor him articles like the coward deserves any sympathy.

I'm sure this guy and two Parkland survivors getting suicided by the NRA in the same week is all just a coincidence. No conspiracy here. Nope.

>Richman and Avielle’s mother, Jennifer Hensel, both scientists, founded a nonprofit that aims to prevent violence through brain research. They called it Avielle Foundation: Preventing Violence & Building Compassion.
what a fag. foundation was probably some money laundering scheme

>With the idea of picking up Richman’s research where he left off, Silicon Valley investor and philanthropist Ron Conway launched a GoFundMe for the Avielle Foundation and contributed $100,000. He called it “Carrying on Jeremy’s mission,” and wrote that he hopes others will donate to show support for what Richman started but couldn’t continue.
what a jew scam

Attached: Sandy_Hook_Shooter_Articles.jpg (3490x3340, 1.68M)

Well, looking for a neurological explanation for the perpetrators of mass homicides and hoping to come up with some treatment seems way less faggy to me than just going all gun-grabber like the other Newtown parents. Unless you're fully invested in the Sandy Hoax theory, I don't see as you'd have anything against this guy. Prior to him bitching out and leaving his other two kids without a father, that is.

>neuroscientist
If you can't see this guy was an mkultra handler than you're dumber than niggershit.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this guy? Left behind 2 children... Father of the fucking year

Mostly like he was (((suicided))).

these sandy hook families can shove their foundations up their asses along with their zohar

Wtf does Jow Forums hve to do with this? You retard.

his wife is 53 years old & she had a kid 2016?

You should say this to the media for making them believe retarded shit like banning guns.

what a fucking scumbag.

with Jewish tricks you can have a baby at any age! Don't worry about settling down and having plenty of white children! Progress in your career and pay your taxes instead, it's a much more fulfilling path!

his wife looks like a tranny

Attached: 1.jpg (920x749, 55K)

L8r fag

>so sad over losing a kid that you lose 2 more
what a fuckin moron

Attached: hell.jpg (244x207, 21K)

Who cares, it never happened anyways.

chain suicides are not a new thing, zoomer

Attached: zoomer.png (680x274, 171K)

the girl Sydney Aiello from parkland her real last name is Arello. or her new last name

Checked and asking the real questions another tally mark for gun deaths if so Jow Forums would not be amused

Was his suicide also a hoax?

probably. sandy hook is populated by liars & cheats

Holy shit

He was murdered prolly.

He was threatening to tell the truth about the entire Sandy Hook incident. What kind of father commits suicide, who still has two children and a wife, years after the incident, right after talking about "the truth about that day?"

DAB ON THEM LOL

Attached: 1552681181860.gif (480x270, 2.25M)