Weekly Based Andrew Jackson Appreciation Thread

>Survived 100+ pistol duels.
>Survived assassination attempt of two pistols being put to his chest, as both misfired at once.
>Beat his would-be assassin nearly to death until he had to be pulled back by people.
>Survived a shot that barely missed his heart in a duel and still killed his opponent.
>Would challenge people to pistol duels routinely for minor things.
>Was appointed as prosecutor at age 21.
>Fellow prosecutor thought he was to young to be a prosecutor; challenged fellow prosecutor to pistol duel.
>Was an attorney, prosecutor, attorney general, judge, supreme court justice, military general, and president.
>Removed feather-headed prairie niggers en masse; was told he couldn't by Supreme Court; told Court to fuck off and continued removal.
>As military general, often stood his ground and won when his men were greatly outnumbered.
>Often paid for his troops and their food with own money.
>In one battle, fought Brits and sustained only 13 casualties while inflicting 2,100 casualties.
>Called the banks thieves and vipers and exposed their fraud.
>Considered invading France when France stopped paying indemnities.
>On Indians: "...those tribes cannot exist surrounded by our settlements and in continual contact with our citizens is certain. They have neither the intelligence, the industry, the moral habits, nor the desire of improvement which are essential to any favorable change in their condition. Established in the midst of another and a superior race, and without appreciating the causes of their inferiority or seeking to control them, they must necessarily yield to the force of circumstances and ere long disappear.”
>Parrot had to be removed from his funeral because it swore.
>Ended central banking; "I killed the bank" on tombstone.
>Is in heaven because Bible-believer and trusted God's son, Jesus Christ's death, burial, and resurrection as payment for his sins.

youtube.com/watch?v=elQwxk8Le_c

youtube.com/watch?v=EGfxyeuy8u8

Attached: Based.jpg (1500x1125, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for retarded MIGApede sycophants who claim trump is the best president in US history (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

I'm sure this is all factually correct because none of it sounds like a tall tale at all. Paul Bunyan and his Ox babe were real and they were giants!

Anti Masonic party > Jackson

Hiroshimoot making it to where you can't quick reply if you are blocking ads. Jeeze, I never thought I'd want moot back. What a horrible decision it was to sell this site to that slant-eyed kike.

Attached: Redpill on the Reds.png (654x582, 199K)

based

Almost everything you posted is factual incorrect.

Sage this thread and kill yourself

Sources, please. Mine all came from documentaries, books, or articles. I'll correct anything wrong, just source it.

Andrewpilled.

Attached: jackson.png (630x628, 1.51M)

>Fought the Jew
everything else is just extra

Attached: oven.gif (500x250, 2.83M)

Top kek.

Attached: 1552971017488.jpg (377x325, 88K)

Bump for competitor.

My shitlib roommate would always argue with me because I told him Andrew Jackson was the most based president we've ever had. He tried to moralfag about the trail of tears, as if I cared. Jackson also slayed the kike's hegemony over America.

Truly based. Thank you for standing your ground.

Just shitpost via clover. No ads and amazing user interface. Plus is otherchan compatible

Bless.

What's Clover? I refuse to own a cell phone, so if it's an app, I ain't going there.

the hero america needed but not the one it deserved

I wonder how he'd react to all the niggers in our streets now, and the welfare system, etc.

One last bump.

Based Ulster-Scotsman.

May he rest in peace

honestly how could one man be so based?

Attached: 1553482494826.jpg (323x250, 14K)

>MIGApede sycophants

Okay buddy, let’s just take it back to the shill discord.

Attached: 0F102CE2-2A0B-421F-A5A0-E43ACE21520B.gif (360x346, 170K)

Attached: Official_Presidential_portrait_of_Thomas_Jefferson_(by_Rembrandt_Peale,_1800).jpg (2512x2996, 748K)

Had a lefty commie professor shit all over him in university. Didn't learn about him really until later. Truly the Chadest president we've had in our history.

Jackson was a complicated dude he even had an adopted indian son so next time some fag cries about muh indians remind them he took one in educated him and wanted him to go to westpoint but he died young like in his teens if i remember.

Attached: 0E5618D1-E980-48E2-A553-D43FC4955BE1.png (853x543, 30K)

This, and he also demanded the prosecution of Americans who deliberately tortured or mistreated Indians while evicting them.

Your right frend but retards cant into history its a shame so many people see history as black and white when its extremely complicated and needs to be looked at through lots of viewpoints to understand someones personality intentions goals etc

Attached: 2FE927D8-B0F5-4DD0-B9FE-C856DD7CE55F.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

Jackson was based as fuck but jesus fucking christ stop samefagging or at the very least learn to be more discrete. Replying to yourself is gay as fuck even if the topic is redpilled

>Thinks I think I'm getting away with samefagging when I'm talking to myself outright on a board with IDs and shamelessly self-bumping.

M8. Let's just talk about based Jackson.

>Ended central banking; "I killed the bank" on tombstone.

Based

I'm an Andrew Johnson fan myself.

You also used a UK flag proxy, faggot, and dont try to even play stupid. Again, learn to be more discrete.

Read "American Lion" if you want a great biography of Jackson. He was a backwoods orphan who rose to prominence through sheer force of will. He highly prized the family he married into and desired to keep them near when he was in the Whitehouse. One of a kind.

Attached: C H A D. E X E A C T I V A T E D.jpg (570x321, 34K)

>Thinks that someone who is openly-self-bumping multiple times in a row somehow must switch to a proxy (proxies don't work on 4chins, btw) in order to covertly bump the thread that they are already bumping multiple times in a row with their own ID.

Attached: 1552473714059.jpg (750x804, 39K)

these nibbas old and ded where muh real nibbas at

>Invade France
Pretty dumb thing to consider

This is you without your vpn. I dont care what you “need”, im pointing out what you did & the fact you are sloppy. Git gud. Also gl with brexit,m8

VPNs do not work on Jow Forums.

Attached: Too Much Corn Syrup.png (916x105, 8K)

fuck.

one of the goats worldwide.

*Crack*
Yup.
*Sip*
Andrew Jackson, now THAT was a President.
*Sip*
With all the Jews and niggers today, they just don't make 'em like they used to.

Attached: Sip.jpg (675x601, 73K)

He was a goat alright

Attached: electamasonpresidentpostcard.jpg (333x487, 51K)

He became a mason. Which means he sold out.

>still thinks the *sip* meme is clever

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Attached: 1545451898829.jpg (1702x3372, 1.63M)

*Sip*
Heh. Back in my day, we watched Unsolved Mysteries and laughed at faggots like you on Geosites and AIM.
*Empty can clank*
*Crack*
Yup. Resident Evil master race.
*Sip*

Attached: 1553450238131.jpg (574x511, 28K)

>fought alongside native tribes and pirates at Battle of New Orleans
>crushed Bongoloids against all odds
Based

Attached: 1C22AA35-C72E-4644-ABFF-B94A16C6F8BB.jpg (750x781, 66K)

>Took 13 casualties
>Inflicted 2,100 the other way

Attached: 1551058892040.jpg (500x645, 235K)

Hello, I am from a UK proxy and I hope no one notices me or my ID bumping this one last time before bed. Teehee.