Canada Hate Thread

Hi. This is a thread for hating Canada. If you dislike Canada, Canadian posters, our flag, our government or the concept of Canada existing in the first place then please use this thread to voice your opinions.

Attached: LEAF.png (1280x640, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centuryinitiative.ca/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4?t=137
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you for hockey

Fuck you.

I wish usa would annex us. We have no rights anymore id rather have the constitution.

Attached: 1552969812484.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Go back to Somalia then, faggot

Daily reminder: in Canada, on average, Quebec
>Has the highest IQ
>Has the tallest men
>Has the biggest dick
>Fittest men
>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>The strongest man ever came from Quebec
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Attached: quebec.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

Our national sport is actually lacrosse, aint that quackin crazy?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25-21-42-41.png (231x249, 77K)

Source: your stinking french faguette asshole. Without gibs from Canada stinky little quebec would literally be bankrupt.

Attached: 1531295109739.png (822x777, 374K)

I hate Canada

you will never be a Canadian changjeet

Kys frog

If I was as low IQ as you I would have killed myaelf long ago. Why dont you do the right thing and stop being a burden on everyone in your life?

t. someone with an actual education who has a lot better idea of Canadian vs US "rights"

Canada is fucking gay and stupid and I hate it, our prime minister is a cuck and so is the majority of our population

still better than basebore

Summer sport is lacrosse, winter sport is hockey, get back on the boat Chang before this becomes a china hate thread

Who taught you how to use a VPN you AIDS infested west african?

I hate being the Diet Coke. I WANT TO BE FULL SUGAR COCA COLA LIKE AMERICA

fellas that's really great but can we please let posters from other countries Hate Canada in this thread

Your PM is a clown, so it can't be such boring and awful place. He is entertaining the whole country everytime he appears.

What I hate about Canada? I hate that it was once a really nice country. The entire country was great when it was mostly white. Polite, friendly, fun, clean, open-minded, pleasant. Sure, other nations saw Canada as boring, but holy fuck, it was anything but boring. It was awesome in so many ways.

And now it's turning into a third world shithole. Excuse me, TURNED into a third world shithole. It's already happened, and it's never going back.

t. Burger Leaf

Fuck off frog faggot. People from Quebec are stuck up annoying faggots who will get triggered if you speak English in the province. You're fucking pathetic.

they are also poorer than mexicans

86% white

Only 5% Chinese
4.5% Italian to put that into perspective

OH GOD ITS OVER OH NO BETTER FLEE TO THE 56% US !!!!!!

China taking over Canada is the biggest meme on pol that so many Americans fall for

Canada will soon be right as rain again without Trudeau in charge.

This tbqh
Toronto has changed a lot over the course of my life, and almost completely for the worse

This
No one gives a shit about lacrosse but we needed an official summer sport too for some reason

Fuck you American go back to spic infested shithole haha at least we are white

that's a lot of angry canadians i got today, i think i'm the winner of the thread

Attached: 76938-full.png (4084x3063, 1.45M)

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Attached: young_canadian_voters.png (1584x322, 856K)

Test

Attached: 1536875280551.jpg (640x408, 18K)

Attached: 1553426657131.png (510x500, 145K)

Attached: canada_refugees.jpg (511x981, 104K)

Attached: canadian_bottoms.png (720x603, 638K)

Attached: 1307843833001.png (387x429, 45K)

Attached: refugee_smartphones.jpg (822x556, 122K)

Attached: refugee_photo-op_propaganda.jpg (1600x900, 189K)

Attached: india.jpg (2440x1627, 2.51M)

This.

Canada is a total gong show. The Liberal Party pushes a white guilt-ridden anti-white anti-male agenda. The Cuckservative Party sells out Canadians to corporate interests. The NDP and Greens are the Liberal Party on steroids. The People's Party are lolbertarians.

>>>DAILY REMINDER

Attached: canada_leader.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

We are 73% white compare that to America's 56%

this.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized

>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Taiwan, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Attached: canada_leader2.png (776x574, 611K)

Fuck Canada, this place is a shithole, hoping it will become a Muslim caliphate in the future

>We are 73%
Give it 20 years, we'll be at under 56%

Attached: canada.gif (360x203, 3.75M)

Not for long.

Attached: 1542831467996.jpg (745x601, 84K)

Why would anyone hate Canada? It is the most peaceful and tolerant place on the planet. If I were a Canadian citizen, I could settle down with my beloved golden retriever without any trouble, have as many puppies as we would want to and generally create a wholesome and passionate relationship. Unlike my own shithole country, where everybody is a deranged bigot, everybody can love everybody in Canada. Fuck the rest of the world, you are way ahead of us in terms of social acceptance as well as open-mindedness.

Attached: 1552084857817.jpg (435x580, 79K)

>frog doesn't understand sarcasm
oh no it's autistic

Never liked you guys. I wish canada can be wiped off the face of the earth.

No you’re the loser of Europe. You’ll surrender your thread win too.
Ribbit

I'm voting for Scheer. Hes for gun rights and can actually win.

>The Century Initiative was started by a group of prominent Canadians concerned about the Canada we will leave to the next generation. After extensive issue mapping and discussion of the potential for positive impact, it was decided that the Century Initiative will focus on responsibly growing the population of Canada to 100 million by 2100. This will significantly impact our economic strength at home and our influence abroad.

>Century Initiative will focus on responsibly growing the population of Canada to 100 million by 2100

>100 million by 2100

centuryinitiative.ca/about/

>gg no re

Attached: soros_canada.png (1000x1232, 381K)

No were in Canada is it legal to fuck dogs. Stop projecting your weird fetish onto us

Attached: soros.jpg (617x1000, 78K)

Attached: 1537345610591.jpg (693x663, 60K)

Attached: soros_cuckman.png (584x558, 295K)

I actually liked Canada until I learned of this faggot who sold his own country with his people supporting him. Fuck you moose humping maple syrup slurping cucks. When will you end your cycle of cuckoldry?

Attached: downloadfile-18.jpg (474x379, 12K)

Attached: soros_freeland.jpg (480x270, 33K)

Hey thanks for that polefriend.

Attached: canada_is_fucked.jpg (1080x800, 131K)

Attached: canada_lactatia.jpg (750x563, 74K)

How the fuck do you find decent people to befriend in Canada?
Unless you autistically and compulsively use codewords and dogwhistles, saying anything out of line will immediately blacklist you from entire communities.
Is there no hope to finding others out there?

Is that a MTF tranny? What the fuck is that thing?

You don't know about Lactatia? What rock have you been living under?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Attached: stefonknee.jpg (2560x1440, 413K)

>I actually liked Canada until I learned of this faggot who sold his own country with his people supporting him. Fuck you moose humping maple syrup slurping cucks. When will you end your cycle of cuckoldry?
Bold words for a Pajeet. Your people are flooding into our country to do cheap labour.

WORST NATION EVER

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1552956123515.jpg (800x522, 77K)

>tfw Andrew "shabbos goyim" Scheer is the best option.

Attached: 1528426244426.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Attached: sharia_police_canada.jpg (1024x685, 185K)

Attached: 1475034340246.png (858x1390, 951K)

Good so can you tell your friend rajeet and his cousins to go back to your place?

Jesus Christ, Lactatia is a 8 year old MTF? On hormones?! That child is too young to have informed consent. To understand the consequences of their actions. Their growth is going to be stunted and God knows what else.

If you aren't a shabbos zionist goy you'll never get anywhere in Canadian politics

Attached: jewish_feast.jpg (482x346, 23K)

How is the white nationalist movement in Canada? I get so fucking tired of the US and sometimes think about Canada, but usually remember how fucked it is as well.

Attached: Cory_Booker,_official_portrait,_114th_Congress.jpg (675x825, 80K)

>An LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit has been dispatched to your location for having such binary bigoted noninclusive intolerant xenophobic thoughts

Attached: LGBT_hate_crimes_diversity_relations_cruiser.png (2036x1508, 1.96M)

yay canada

Attached: wtf3.png (927x600, 931K)

>How is the white nationalist movement in Canada?
lmao abandon hope all ye' who enter here

Attached: aye-kill_whitey.png (276x345, 152K)

>How is the white nationalist movement in Canada? I get so fucking tired of the US and sometimes think about Canada, but usually remember how fucked it is as well.
We have hate speech laws in Canada. So it has to be a lot worse than the United States.

Though you get doxxed, fired from your job and blackballed from employment in the United States for showing your powerlevel anyway, so what difference does it make? They throw you in jail if you past a certain threshold of racism in Canada. That's about it.

I think it's just a kid in drag.

>>An LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit has been dispatched to your location for having such binary bigoted noninclusive intolerant xenophobic thoughts
based

Attached: 1443000231956.png (550x550, 670K)

We have similar hate-laws as UK.

Do the math.

>I think it's just a kid in drag.
If that's a 8 year old boy that just wants to dress up as a girl and isn't taking hormones, I don't care. Though I worry for that child's safety. Since there are child predators out there. And that kid's parents may have pushed this nonsense on him. I am not a conservative, I am a social liberal. But I fucking hate SJWs. I have a live and let live attitude. SJWs call themselves liberal but they do not have a live and let live attitude. They want to force their way of life on other people.

like a really really big UK with an infatuation with the US and not enough cops to enforce much real-world faggotry outside of major metropolitan areas

Attached: 125232523.jpg (580x530, 32K)

>Though I worry for that child's safety
She's 11 now, and dances for money you bigot

Attached: lactatia.jpg (1158x1158, 158K)

wait until those refugees find out what furries are...

If I was that child's parent, I would be freaking out seeing my 11 year old with that freak. There is a good possibility that Lactatia is being sexually molested or groomed by those freaks.

Attached: canada_2027.jpg (960x769, 637K)

Fuck off frog

If Quebec is so great why do they need billions from provinces that actually are great?

t. Alberta

pretty sure those are the South African firefighters who helped out with the Fort McMurray fires

>If I was that child's parent
> There is a good possibility that Lactatia is being sexually molested or groomed by those freaks.
These are his parents.... Watch the look his "father" gives him

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4?t=137

Attached: lactatia_.png (593x780, 245K)

nothing wrong with it. I want to fuck all canadian women

no
But I will show you how long my dick is ,,,,, which you lack

Why are they all black? South Africa is 8.9% white, 2.5% Asian, 0.5% Other. Maybe some of them are "coloured" (mixed race). 8.9% of South Africa is "coloured". Like that Trevor Noah guy.

>pretty sure those are the South African firefighters who helped out with the Fort McMurray fires

See >The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[50]

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized

Niggers with sticks m8

Attached: future_doctor_holding_scalpel.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

There's a crime problem? How bad is it? Can you explain?

bahaha

being trolled by an indian

the ultimate canadian thread

>There's a crime problem? How bad is it? Can you explain?
Canada has less police & army than the NYPD alone, literally less than one officer per 250 people

cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

Attached: toronto_murder.png (1301x664, 650K)

Bunch of Pussies even the French didn't want