Wait, wait, wait. He's not guilty and charges were dropped but he's going to do community service and forfeit the bail?

Wait, wait, wait. He's not guilty and charges were dropped but he's going to do community service and forfeit the bail?

What a clown justice system is that?

Attached: 1538770662024.jpg (1024x576, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uHUhbpCpLY
ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-have-killed-people/celebrity-lists
web.archive.org/web/20190325155208/https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What a clown justice system is that?
WHAT IS BLACK PRIVILEGE

the family said they are committed to finding the real attackers and no he doesn't have to do community service they dropped the charges

Two class system

>but he's going to do community service
No, they are letting him off because of his "services to the community" in the past. His only punishment is the forfeiture of his bond.

Okay, there's no community service... But why is there a punishment if there's no crime?

>forfeiting his bond.

How in the hell does that make sense though?

Attached: 1553518382645.jpg (299x299, 21K)

In plea bargains that's one of your options to commute your sentence or something.

HONK HONK

Attached: 1550784833770.gif (1000x546, 412K)

we call them niggers here

In the case of a plea, isn't there always an admission of guilt? To something?

If this guy had successfully gotten away with his plan, you'd have hordes of protestors chanting for dead whites, conservatives losing theirs jobs left and right for raising suspicion, an overall increased sense of hostility, I could go on.

This lowlife faggot deserves time.

oh you know why... rigged

As a living embodiment of the 'narrative' he was given the Hillary treatment.

Yes. But I've just read just now that records were sealed so we will never know.

It's unbelievable that this shit happened. It's all over the news worldwide, btw. Makes the US really look bad.

Attached: 1553510742444.jpg (320x320, 16K)

it was pretrial mitigation, but seriously, he flipped and is working with the feds

delet this

No, he is guilty and everyone knows it. They're still letting him get away with it.

>be january 29, 2019
>be 5 degrees Fahrenheit
>Jussie walks to grab a footlong from Subway
>2 Trumpsters are waiting for Jussie to attack him

Attached: lejam.jpg (600x680, 35K)

I hope someone murders him and all the people involved.

Yeah, but you must admit to the crime first right? He still insisting on his innocence.

AND the case was sealed so we'll never know what the other "80% of the evidence" in the case was, according to authorities.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

allocution doesn't necessarily have to be part of the deal. but this wasn't a plea anyway, he didn't plead guilty. charges were dropped. whatever shady deal happened behind the scenes isn't available to the public.

>They're still letting him get away with it.
Which is actually good for us because it pisses off whites who would otherwise be neutral.

Same here agent Smith, I'll see you im the break room later, we can fuck and I'll cum in your ass again BAAAAAEEEEE

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

nice clown world yanks

it's a federal sedition charge against the handlers plus an obstruction charge against the DA for dropping the charges to protect the Obama's, Harris, Booker, etc...

>He's not guilty and charges were dropped
Wrong. He's still guilty and plead down to be able to get community service instead because he's a wealthy kike half nigger whose family is friends with all the Chicago nigger politicians.

Even the articles say "He's not innocent, he was found guilty", but what does it matter if there's no real penalty?

The fact that it's a bond means that 10k isn't even his money

I agree. This will redpill the country, probably even more than prior incidents.

I grow tired of this type of post.
We get it, you personally will never fight.
Stop trying to de-radicalize those who will.

>He's not guilty and charges were dropped
No. He's guilty. He's just suffered enough.

He already did his community service. He worked two days at the Jesse Jackson rainbow push coalition.

Fuck yourself

Thats Chicago my man. A few years ago the former mayors nephew killed a guy outside a bar in a fight in front of hundreds of witnesses and walked. That city is corrupt as can be.

Attached: Hold on to the Night.jpg (648x648, 123K)

>1 proast by dis id

youtube.com/watch?v=1uHUhbpCpLY
WELCOME BROTHER HONK AND EMBRACE THE WORLD AND ALL ITS HONK.

Attached: 19d8233002585b5d9122c534e13118de1dae0ac28bf26d77f7941d8dd0293f06.jpg (599x324, 63K)

nigger justice

HONK HONK

they're baiting for someone to commit an actual assault against him

They didn't say he wasn't guilty, only that they weren't going to prosecute him. The message is loud and clear: As long as you are rich and privileged enough you are allowed to commit crimes.

>mfw I live in Chicago

Attached: Amerimutt+_6f411615e474f42432806f5d3311da68.jpg (1000x997, 617K)

What's the matter agent your mad I outed you, fucked up your act. Let me when you want that as fucking jewboi.

They never make you forfeit bond in a plea deal. It was a giant fuck you we know you did it and you’re not getting the money back

>He's not guilty
He's guilty.

Attached: he din do nuffin.png (599x801, 107K)

Stop trying to de-radicalize people its fucking up our plans here at Langley.
KEEP TRYING JEWBOI MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL CATCH SOME ONE IN YOUR TRAP.

Might be the case that they are waiting to see if anything is going to happen to him so they know if Chicago is cucked enough to let them get away with this.

>it pisses off whites who would otherwise be neutral.
not only this but next time you hear an npc talking about systematic discrimination against POCS bring up this example and remind them they have no ability to think for themselves.

>you can commit crime as long as you’re rich
I honestly hope they just let the charges drop on the full house bitch too and further piss off the Everyman

Accerlationism is stup-

>He's not guilty
That's not how forfeiting your bail works.

take the clown pill user

Attached: 2FAC25A7-A972-4A1A-9FA2-A5A886F6F5E7.png (300x216, 43K)

This won’t change any normies. They already know there’s two different justice systems in the US but they’re too comfortable to do anything about it.

>He's not guilty but he's going to do community service
Not how it works
It's called a plea deal.
He shouldn't have gotten one.

THIS

He's still under investigation for mail fraud by the FBI and USPS. He's not getting away with anything. The charges that were dropped were all disorderly conduct charges. All of these threads are just slide threads.

Magats is one of Foxx's butt buddies. Of course he does what his handlers have him do. How can they label it as a non violent crime? The very implication of Jussie's claim sought to instigate violence against whites. I'm just waiting until the FBI and and US Postal Service drop their investigation because of some gay reason. First it was the Jazmine Barnes shooter being a white menace. Then the Covington kid having the audacity to be white and smirk. Now this miscarriage of justice with this race baiting nigger. I've had just about enough of these fucking kikes.

Wait was he found not guilty so they dropped the charges or was he found guilty but they dropped the charges anyway?

he didnt take a plea deal he was ready to take it to court.

So all you have to do to "give back to your community" and that is a get out of 16 felonies 16!! Seems fair and legit?!

>Chicago politics are a complete racket
Shock status: imagined

You really think anything is gonna come out of that?

Guys if you guy killed someone, make sure to pay the judge 1000000 dollar and you'll be fine!!!! Chinese justice system all the sudden looks good...not by much.

Let's not forget this poor guy had to use his one get out of jail free card. I still have 97 in my white privilege trunk.

we`ll see where that goes then......

Here comes that sweet sweet life insurance

WHITE PRIVILEGE?
MORE LIKE BLACK PRIVILEGE LADS
'MURICA WHY ARE YOU SO KEKED BY FAGGOTS AND BLACKS?

Attached: 88852422422321.png (549x413, 234K)

With exception of using neon signs, this is as blatant of a payoff to get out of jail as you can get.

So cut an actual fucking plea deal not this suspicious charge dropping bullshit.

Early on in the investigation, someone in Jussies family TRIED to get Kim Foxx to turn the case over to the FBI. The implication was that they would provide a more favorable outcome than CPD. I promise you that the FBI is more politicized and corrupt than the Chicago police. I hope I'm wrong and they nail Jussie's shriveled nutsack to the wall but I wouldn't bet on it. Everything I've read about the FBI tells me they are far from impartial justice seekers.

>Inciting racial violence
>Not a danger to society at large
I don't think I've ever seen a DA drop a case like this.

>What a clown justice system is that?
Its like they're either openly taunting us or they thought they can sneak this past us right after Müller report pancaked

Attached: 1291180332293.jpg (537x529, 32K)

My mother is already dead, faggot. You can’t hurt me.

Rectifying my post
I think it's KEK that's balancing the CHAOS in the Universe at this point.

Attached: egyptian777pepe.png (600x450, 332K)

Fuck man, I've never responded to those and my moms still alive

friends in high places

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1669x1271, 358K)

Like Dinesh Disouza said, progressive privilege

ASS FUCKING NIGGER DEMOCRAT WAS NEVER GOING TO BE CHARGED, OBAMA PUT HIM UP TO IT.

I sincerely hope someone hunts that faggot down and lynches it.

>CPD makes up a bunch of retarded shit
>it's all effortlessly disproven
>the fact that they're letting him go and sealing the case to cover their own asses means BLACK PRIVILEGE

Attached: 1550693301374.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Chicago Fraternal Order of Police is pissed and demanding an investigation into interference by Kim Foxx. They called her handling of the case highly highly suspicious. She has a track record of being soft on violent criminals while hanging her law enforcement officers out to dry. She recused herself officially but was way too involved initially which was completely unethical. Magats pretty much acted on her behalf and did the same thing she would have done. Niggers have no sense of justice and don't mind letting violent felons free as long as they have shit colored skin.

Attached: BA3D3F32-3210-4FC5-9BB9-23FE4867AA8B.jpg (1168x1879, 1.06M)

>CPD makes up a bunch of retarded shit

There is definitive video surveillance footage though

Why do niggers get these jobs? They're retarded.

The FBI is still investigating his case but we all know nothing will happen

>He was ready to take it to court
Right.. that's why he's doing community service now...

The important part is the fact that the hate hoax targeted white males and Trump supporters. Reddit founder Aaron Swartz was progressive and even Jewish, but that didn't stop Federal Prosecutor Carmin Ortiz from charging him with a laundry list of federal crimes for mass-downloading research papers from a library.

ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-have-killed-people/celebrity-lists

The tl;dr of it is celebrities don't get punished on the same tier as us normal civilians.
It's always been that way and will probably always be that way

Sad too, all that tough talk from trump about emptying out the swamp .. he could've started making good on it yet he's just as soft as the rest of em.

Oh well.

Attached: oFaFvCwR.jpg (400x400, 24K)

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, "Jow Forums was right again"

Good. Nothing was gained from making this a focal point for hate and racism..

It's an elected office and the constituents are black democrats. Whites and males are being driven out of the Democratic party faster than ever.

web.archive.org/web/20190325155208/https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html

Its just good old fashioned corruption. Doubt anyone will do anything about it.

yeah how about go back to when it actually happened and tell that to the media retards who ran with the story without basic fact-checking.

They're elected officials living in a predominantly black city. Of course, criminals are going to vote for someone who is soft on crime. The difference in whites and blacks can be summed up in 2 major trials. When O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murder, niggers everywhere cheered despite the fact that he was guilty. When Casey Anthony was found not guilty, whites sent her death threats. Niggers are bereft of any sense of nobility or justice.

Good. It's about time some liberals got away with crazy shit like Trump & Co keep doing. Don't play the game if you can't handle losing..

Some of you guys are bloodthirsty as fuck.

A black man not getting put in the system should be something everyone should want. People can reform in other ways.

Nice bait, saw the same post in the /tv/ thread

Faggots never really suffer enough...they just metastasize into a larger, more disperse type of cancer

Crashing white participation in the DNC, with no survivors.

Attached: 44747964_1888021261311468_7216151343453437952_n.jpg (552x449, 54K)