Were blacks REALLY actually oppressed during the 1950-1960s? Was the civil rights movement an actual peaceful movement...

Were blacks REALLY actually oppressed during the 1950-1960s? Was the civil rights movement an actual peaceful movement, or was it just blacks destroying cities and history retconning it as a peaceful movement?

Attached: (((civil rights movement))).jpg (575x390, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6JcLx1PgOE&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?&v=i-ATlqmpcRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. An average black man today has a much higher chance of being murdered or imprisoned today than in 1950.

They were peaceful until a bunch of degenerate white people decided to whip everyone into a fury

It was not bad for Blacks in the 50's or the 60's even though they started getting violent in the 60's. The most that happened was they got squirted with water and told to disperse every once and a while.

Honestly I think all the videos of the cops using firehoses on marchers is bullshit after seeing the blatant lying with Ferguson. Too bad nobody has cellphones to take video in the 1960s.

How much context was removed from all of that imagery, we'll never know.

Black on black crime, I bet.

>blacks respectable pre 50s
>Jews arrive in the 50s
>within 10 years the blacks are riotsing

Attached: hmm...really makes you think.jpg (480x360, 17K)

There was likely some intimidation of black voters going on in various places. Whites had an interest in preventing incompetent and biased commie blacks from getting elected and some of them violated voting rights to achieve that. Democracy where everybody gets to vote even if they are a burden to taxpayers is a stupid and oppressive system anyway though, so really you could argue that these whites were just resisting a corrupt system with what tools they had available, even an ugly one like threatening voters with violence. I would argue that both blacks denied the vote promised to them due to threats of violence and whites forced to by ruled by shortsighted gibsmedats mentality black voters were both victims of the insane system known as American democracy.

As far as segregation goes, blacks were mostly complaining about being forced to deal with the shittiness of other blacks, and being denied access to the benefits of living with whites. Their schools had less funding and were worse yes, but the black constituents had less income and provided the government with less revenue so it is only fair that their schools were less funded. And in the case of restaurants/diners and swimming pools, blacks take poor care of the things given to them so their pools and diners were lower quality. They wanted access to the things whites built for themselves.

BBC

It’s really sad what they did to the black family...and how they convinced blacks that education is a bad thing

Attached: EB836BA6-F3E3-4538-A1E9-8F6EFE2C212D.jpg (449x569, 58K)

Yup they corrupted them so fucking bad I really pity them. Thankfully blacks are slowly waking up

Because they commit more crimes.

>Were blacks REALLY actually oppressed during the 1950-1960s?
Well segregation was clearly a thing, I guess that's oppression of a sort.

>Was the civil rights movement an actual peaceful movement
Well this is a little trickier. Normally in the context of the "civil rights movement" people think MLK. And the movement that revolved around him was largely non-violent and the man himself certainly pronounced non-violent opposition. However the civil rights movement was in reality broader than just MLK and encompassed more people. Malcolm X was a contemporary of MLK but considered MLK "a chump". Malcolm X was more in favor of violent revolt and black supremacy.

Malcom ended up advocating peaceful sucession, I know he was tied up with the Black Panthers though.

>Well segregation was clearly a thing, I guess that's oppression of a sort.
How's that oppression? You and your people are always complaining that you can't go into the white areas. But if you are allowed to you turn everything into shit just like your own neighborhoods and keep complaining of racism.

Attached: 1542131995787.jpg (1193x864, 100K)

lol, that pic

I don't remember that part about him, I guess that's part of the problem of taking a controversial stance; it's all people remember.

>How's that oppression?
I'd consider not being allowed in the same room as blacks as, at least, and issue. The fact this was seen to work as a way to disadvantage blacks only made it worse.
>your people
The fuck are you talking about you muslim cock gobbler?

It was done by kikes and CIAniggers.

jews created the NAACP in the 20's, namely the Schiff family.

jesse peterson did an interview with a new black panther party member and its fucking hilarious. he shoots down all the talking points about how racist the US was before the civil rights movement and the young nigger has no rebuttal

youtube.com/watch?v=N6JcLx1PgOE&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?&v=i-ATlqmpcRg
?