JUSSIE SMOLLETT CHARGES DROPPED

Oopsi

news.yahoo.com/jussie-smollett-charges-dropped-over-151147743.html

Attached: jussie_smollett8.jpg (417x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=UPT1mNnZwSU&t=149s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah that was me, my bad

Prosecutor said really wasn't a big deal, not a crime worth charging him for. They focus on violent criminals.

Jow Forums BTFO

he was innocent all along, the culprits are still out there

Oh look another minority getting away with a crime.

google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/amp/

They tried focusing on violent criminals. When that pack of niggers lynched that autistic white kid, the punishment was probation.

Having co-conspiritors rat him out, cheques for payment, the magazines to make the letters, and phone records tying it all together is not enough. There is never enough evidence.

however, Trump building a thing in Moscow in the 90s is high treason apparently

what the fuck is this bullshit of a justice system?

the feds better get involved and bring federal charges

thats bullshit, niggers get prosecuted for improper use of 911 when they call 911 for shit like mcdonalds getting their order wrong

>charges dropped
>still a gay nigger

Attached: D7C90283-9C3E-4D1C-83D8-41220DD87944.jpg (600x656, 51K)

A literal faggot nigger kike. A fucking trifecta of victimhood.

Attached: 3672D059-4166-41A6-980F-6B9C3F880F24.jpg (1024x614, 125K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPT1mNnZwSU&t=149s
Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel (Democrat) and his chief of police (Nigger) calling this a whitewash of justice
*Ahem*
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>he forfeited his bond
>case sealed

yup nothing to see here goys.

>elites think this is over when the dissatisfied police force are gonna discuss this in city coucil meetings and sway voters against everyone involved with this bullshit.

i dont see why anyone is mad, this bs even got on bill maher. Its not going under the rug quietly and Jussie will live with this the rest of his life like OJ.

This shit is fucking outrageous

The thing that kills me is if the cops had picked up 2 innocent white guys who were questioned 5 blocks away that night, he would’ve accused them and they’d be getting ass-pounded by several violent African American gentlemen in a Chicago-area jail every single day for who knows how fucking long? Are we supposed to forget about that?

This is clearly a win for the Social Justice system

Stinks. Nigger is a lying frauds.

"and justice for all" unless you have some very influential friends

Attached: Kat Kot.png (500x514, 134K)

>man tries to start race war by faking hate crime
>race war in which millions could've died
>not violent crime
pottery