Who Agrees?

I have no doubt that this pope is going to dismantle the church before he dies and not replace it with any doctrine, leaving a vacuum for Islam to take over Europe

twitter.com/CatholicSat/status/1110216790985113600

Attached: nutpope.png (640x426, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.vatican.va/content/francescomobile/en/travels/2019/outside/documents/papa-francesco_20190204_documento-fratellanza-umana.html
novusordowatch.org/tradcast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catholics were never Christian. Catholicism literally began as a mashup of pagan traditions thinly veiled with Christian scripture.

>HE DIDN'T KISS A RING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
really thread worthy, jannies won't delete this

>having a pet name for the mods

fuck off gook

Bro are you like dumb, Christ literally created the catholic church in the book of Matthew and is also referred to in the book of Paul and John, it's the only Church that's claims to be. Fucking gay ass protestants I swear.

You are right, it's the end ov the catholics very soon.

Christ was long gone before 99% of catholic doctrine was created. Your claims of being the "one true church" are meaningless.

Get your Orthodox wizards ready to go in and unite the church..

Sad but true, but I will keep my tradition of my ancestors by continuing to go to Latin mass and high mass

as a fellow Catholic, picking arguements with these dumb protestants doesn't work on Jow Forums. they'll start spamming huge "informative photos" to refute anything we say. It's sad, they don't even understand religion, they have all the emphasis on Jesus, no understanding of the Father and a hollow view of the Holy Ghost. They don't even respect Marry who've they been commanded to glorify.

Pope Francis I the Black. What a title he holds.

>orthodox wizards uniting
>moscow still giga butthurt about ukraine being granted autocephaly
>consider them in schism as of October
nice meme

islam already took over europe m8

user, almost all of it is already there in the New Testament. The Eucharist's extremity of Faith is an easy example, many other things are seeds planted by Christ that have grown into the full docterine of the Church.

If course you would think that if you haven't read the true bible, the Douy Reims bible.
Praying saints:1 Timothy2:1
Pope:Matthew 16:18also Luke22:32
Christ is cringing at you rn bro, learn theology for real bro it's cringe

Catholicism is heresy. But, yes. Relations between our churches were better under Benedict XVI.

Dont argue with the foolish prottiecucks on here, friendo. They are corrupted by the jewish spirit of rejection of Logos and can all eat a big bunch of dicks.

Yes Francis is a marxist and a heretic and he will burn in Hell for all eternity.

Protestants are literal Satanist, I believe this unironically, who else who try to subvert others into thinking that Mary was a whore and not a virgin, makes me wanna kms

I'm an atheists and I believe that there is a special place in hell for protestants and antipope Francis together, the biggest kike and faggot lovers in documented history.

forgot niggers
checked

but how can the pope be a heritic if apparently, the church and pope are infallible. Do you even know what a protestant is user?

Fuck off you stupid fucking anglo, you know nothing about theology or even basic religion or ffs, even being decent human beings, that's why you can't even keep your teeth straight, fuck you

t. Pedopriest

Damn.

>Pope Francis I the Black
it's because he is the first Jesuit, but in fact the Black Pope is this guy.

Attached: Arturo-Thumbnail.jpg (319x300, 18K)

Simple, they aren't infallible, pope Francis a disgusting argentian commie.

t. Roman pagan

Thats the point. Destroy the Catholic church, destroy Islam/Judaism in a war with each other, in the vacuum created by the loss of these religions, the true light of Luciferianism will be shared with them and a one world religion will spread across the world to be located in Central Eurasia at the heart of the world island.

Attached: Kaballah Freemason Tree of life - Astana.gif (800x800, 1.94M)

absolute Logos in you, well done

>the Douy Reims bible

Genesis 3:15 Douay Old Testament of 1609
>15 I will put Enmities between thee & the woman, and thy seed and the seed of her: she shall bruise thy head in pieces, & thou shalt lie in wait of her heel.

Genesis 3:15 King James Version 1611
>15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Catholic bible is a corruption.

I'm a convert from the Presbyterian congregation. I'm fully aware.
The Pope is only infallible when it comes to certain things, and is only infallible when he uses the Power of the Chair. Pope Francis, thank God, has declared no dogma.

research past popes, there's some real characters in there..

Attached: 35462623642364.jpg (600x438, 52K)

of Course, but if you look into these past wicked Popes, they never where ones to declare dogma.
user, go to book of John, and read the passages where Christ repeats him self 3 different times just so people understand the Eucharist really is his body.

wow.
ORTHODOXY ORTHODOXY ORTHODOXY

You're so retarded I'm going to exit this thread in a hurry in fear to caught some of your reatrdation through the interwebs.

Chad catholic digits

Attached: 1550636498714.jpg (500x661, 62K)

As written in the letter from Albert Pike to Guiseppe Mazzini in 1871, shortly before the founding of the US federal govt. This cauldron of shit has been cooking for nearly 150 years.

but if there was a false flag tomorrow wouldnt that just make mossad even more guilty, as they're known for their subversion and ect.

>They don't even respect Marry who've they been commanded to glorify.
prove it

Luke1:28
John19:25
Gen3:15
Rev12:1
But sure, she's not important

Oh he undeniably is, just take a gander at this document
m.vatican.va/content/francescomobile/en/travels/2019/outside/documents/papa-francesco_20190204_documento-fratellanza-umana.html

I, for one, welcome our new future orthodox overlords

???

I'm not even Catholic but this sede vacantist podcast is entertaining as heck.
novusordowatch.org/tradcast/
He's so traditionalist that he talks down about other so-called traditionalists like SSPX

Attached: novus ordo watch for your ears.png (538x573, 122K)

I was considering converting to the Church (currently Protestant/Baptist), but I'm also strongly anti-communism. And the Pope, well... Let's just say that I'd have to resolve a LOT of doubts before I could accept the authority of a man like that.

>over nine hundred thousand

Matthew 12:46-50 Rheims New Testament 1582
>46 As he was yet speaking to the multitudes, behold his mother and his brethren stood without, seeking to speak to him.
>47 And one said unto him, Behold thy mother and thy brethren stand without, seeking thee.
>48 But he answering him that told him, said, Who is my mother, and who are my brethren?
>49 And stretching forth his hand upon his Disciples, he said: Behold my mother and my brethren.
>50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father, that is in heaven: he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 12:46-50 King James Version (KJV)
>46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
>47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
>48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
>49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
>50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Luke 11:27-28 Rheims New Testament 1582
>27 And it came to pass: when he said these things, a certain woman lifting up her voice out of the multitude said to him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps that thou didst suck.
>28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it

Luke 11:27-28 King James Version (KJV)
>27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
>28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

>Luke1:28
you're probably using the faulty Latin translation I assume. This verse says nothing about "glorifying her."
>John19:25
Says nothing about "glorifying" her.
>Gen3:15
Jesus crushes the serpent's head, not Mary. (If you're referring to the Latin again)
>Rev12:1
This isn't Mary
>But sure, she's not important
She's the Mother of our Lord and is to be respected for sure, but Catholics many times take this to MAJOR excess up to the point of blasphemous levels (not all, but some). All glory, honor, and praise is upon the LORD Jesus.

Attached: christchanoniichan.jpg (192x192, 9K)

are you really going to use translational differences to argue about the essence of a passages meaning?

shame on you

>Catholics were never Christian
You must be a prot. Reminder that you guys are heretics. Some are cool and all but heretics nonethenless.

Attached: 1550708229788.jpg (640x836, 68K)

some of those changes are very significant, made for dogmatic purposes

that's what makes it the best denomination though

Attached: pope cuckcis.jpg (968x681, 57K)

>be catholic
>everything you do is rooted in paganism
>your new leader is doing the opposite of scripture, invoking accusations of being in league with Satan
>Vatican 2
poor Catholics, stuck in their death cult

>worships the infallible pedo pope francis the nigger foot fetishist LMFAO

Sadly, the Church is irredeemable. The homosexual cabal has won, the jews have won. Jesus inc.

What are the chances that the pope is a jew?

Digits will confirm he's a kike