Trump's bump stock ban BTFO

How will Trump and the NRA ever recover?

A federal court on Monday ordered that the bump-stock ban set to go into effect on Tuesday cannot be enforced against members of the gun-rights groups currently suing to overturn the ban.

The D.C. Circuit Court issued an order staying enforcement of the bump-stock ban on Saturday but only for the plaintiffs in the case. The plaintiffs then filed an emergency request to expand that stay to include the general public. The court denied that request but did issue a clarification on Monday stating that all members of the gun-rights groups involved in the suit are covered by the stay.

freebeacon.com/issues/last-minute-order-partially-blocks-enforcement-of-bump-stock-ban/

freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-3-25-cadc-order-emergency-motion.pdf

Attached: bumpoff.jpg (687x519, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/nra-california-open-carry-ban/
twitter.com/nra
youtube.com/watch?v=jYzyOCuohqs
shop.firearmspolicy.org/collections/mens
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2018-12-26/pdf/2018-27763.pdf
firearmspolicy.org/
freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-3-25-cadc-order-emergency-motion.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
youtube.com/watch?v=zSLlJXnFEwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How will Trump and the NRA ever recover?
How will Trump who pushed the ban and the NRA who supported the ban ever recover?

Well, NRA Membership will likely drop, since people now will have them supporting a concrete example of a ban related to guns. And Trump has already lost reelection in 2020, assuming he even has the balls to run again.

Also, John Roberts is a cuck faggot who will side unconstitutionally with Trump on this... and Roberts will also save Obamacare a 3rd time, siding with Obama.

Whoever wins, We The People lose. The actual "We The People" not the sean hannity "based Trump banned bump stocks!! And here's why it's a GOOD thing! We the people win again!!" fake we the people.

>NRA who supported the ban ever recover?
Hold up,
The NRA actually supported this?

I hear rubber bands come cheap in this country.

The NRA is pretty anti gun rights my dude. They and Regan were the first to institute anti gun legislation in California.
snopes.com/fact-check/nra-california-open-carry-ban/

>The NRA actually supported this?
Yes
If you are a FPC member you get a free pass because they were the ones that had the balls to sue

Attached: gungrabbers.jpg (783x617, 75K)

basically, if obama/democrats had pushed for this, the NRA would have whipped every single rep member of congress to stop it, but because (((Trump))) pushed it, they sat back and let it happen.

>if obama/democrats had pushed for this,

"Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions"

Attached: 1548965069855.png (236x214, 7K)

>because (((Trump))) pushed it, they sat back and let it happen.
This is why I sat home and wouldn't vote for Romney and now I learned my lesson with Trump
>once bitten twice shy

Attached: mockup-eb03b3cd_2048x.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

What's your point? Obama/democrats never pushed for a bump stock ban, because they didn't even know what bump stocks were, nor did most republicans like a year and a half ago.

The 2 approvals were the prototypes going to ATF and ATF giving an okay. Obama didn't shill his department of justice to break the law by violating the constitution by overstepping its authority. NRA is worthless, but they likely would have sued if Obama had did it. Obama didn't do it though, Trump did. So NRA just came out and said "well, we should have a grandfather clause...maybe...."

Here's their current twitter on the day of the ban:

twitter.com/nra
>hurrr check out this based country singer faggot
>have you bought any (((Revolvers))) lately???

absolutely worthless.

This shit is likely all going to be upheld though, (((John Roberts))) just refused a stay on enforcement, other case stay still pending....before Sotomayor, lol, like we don't know how she's gonna decide.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYzyOCuohqs

>This is why I sat home and wouldn't vote for Romney and now I learned my lesson with Trump
pretty much.

It's a two-sided coin:
Clinton: 100.00% anti-gun, would appoint anti-gun justices around the country, but republicans would block her legislation.

Trump: 50/50? anti-gun (now we know, 100.00% anti-gun cuck, with this ban), appointing 50/50? anti-gun justices, republican congress likely willing to go forward with any gun control as long as Trump pushes it.

Clinton would have been bad, Trump was an unknown, so if you HAD to vote for one, Trump was the better choice.

Now that he's become a turncoat, our only hope is the courts knocking this shit down. So far though, we're getting 0 results.

So the irony is, we need an anti-gun cuck like Trump to put presumably Pro-Gun justices on the courts, to knock shit down, and assuming they actually knock shit down, Trump will have been the better choice.

>Trump to put presumably Pro-Gun justices on the courts
Our only saving grace, especially since Trump made gun grabber William Barr as our new AG

Attached: Barr.jpg (1359x537, 87K)

TL;DR, we're fucked no matter what.

Choice 1: Anti-gun cunt, who will make the courts more anti-gun
Choice 2: Anti-gun retard, who MIGHT make the courts more pro-gun

Even if you separate the gun aspect from this, making illegal personal property is a violation of the constitution's ban on Ex-Post Facto Laws, i.e., you can't criminalize shit that was legal at the time.

The bump stock ban = Ex-Post Facto Law.

ITT: libshit larpers still think a piece of plastic is a gun

Attached: possible-modifications-uba-ronay-od-assault-smirk-very-dangerous-https-t-co-0zq1cyekf1-40786555.png (500x389, 43K)

>ITT: libshit larpers still think a piece of plastic is a gun
fuck off MIGAPede retard, your President just made a piece of plastic LEGALLY a gun, moron.

The stock has to be attached you stupid faggot. Buy a Uzi and go shoot like a nigger somewhere else.

>The stock has to be attached you stupid faggot.
>being this much of a brainlet queer
If you have a bump stock and no gun, right now, you can be charged with a felony, subject to 10 years in prison and $250,000 fine PER piece of plastic ALONE.
get the fuck out of this thread if you can't bother to take 2 seconds to google something.

>[citation needed]
I already googled it. The "bumpstock ban" is a reclassification of weapons modified with devices that simulate full-automatic fire into machine guns which is illegal. Nowhere does it say possessing a bumpstock regardless if you have a gun or not is grounds for arrest.

Go shoot like a nigger somewhere else.

Nice file name faggot

>hey everyone I'm a big stupid retard, with a nigger brain, and a cock in my ass, and I like to suck my own cock
yeah, go learn to read before you reply to this thread again. Bump stocks = Machine guns now, by law.

You're an illiterate clueless retard, so you don't understand how the law works. The rest of this post isn't for you, but for others who are able to read.

Bump Stocks are equivalent to auto sears now, in that the auto sear itself is classified the same as an M16 lower.

Possession of an auto sear alone or a bump stock alone = same as possession of a completed M16 rifle.

TL;DR, without an NFA Tax Stamp/items manufactured before 1986 (meaning bump stocks are automatically not included because they were all produced after 2010)

M16 (a fully functional select fire rifle) = 10 years in prison, $250,00 fine
Auto Sear (a piece of metal) = 10 years in prison, $250,00 fine
Bump Stock (a piece of plastic) = 10 years in prison, $250,00 fine

What the fuck is up with these courts? How the fuck is that even allowed?

Attached: zionistcontrolledopposition.jpg (500x500, 132K)

>Nice file name faggot
go order one faggot

shop.firearmspolicy.org/collections/mens

Attached: fpcshirts.jpg (1334x628, 64K)

govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2018-12-26/pdf/2018-27763.pdf
Here you go you stupid fucking cunt. Find where it says the mere possession of a bump stock regardless if you possess a gun will put you in prison.

>hmm, my constituents would appreciate me making bump stocks legal forever
>let's get SCOTUS to decide that they cannot be banned
>*ban*
>REEE DRUMPF HATES GUN RIGHTS
>*gets struck down by federal court*
>HE HATES GUNS AND HE HATES YOU
>*gets struck down by SCOTUS*
>H-HE CAN'T EVEN 1D CHESS, N-NO WAY HE INTENDED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, I'M WITH HER NOW!
Results are all that matter. Not that libtards would understand.

Oh, Hi ATF, didn't recognize you before.

PSA for everyone: If you own a bump stock, either turn it in to the police or DESTROY it.

DO NOT KEEP IT!

If you're found to be in possession of a bump stock/just a piece of plastic alone by law enforcement, you WILL be charged/sent to federal assrape prison.

Don't listen to this faggot ATF Agent here telling you to keep them.

Trump back door congress to amended the NFA definition to include devices that harness recoil, same crime as owning a machine gun

Attached: Bumped.jpg (663x586, 46K)

>In 2006, ATF concluded that certain
bump-stock-type devices qualified as
machineguns under the NFA and GCA.
Specifically, ATF concluded that A DEVICE ATTACHED TO A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM that uses an internal spring to
harness the force of a firearm’s recoil so
that the firearm shoots more than one
shot with a single pull of the trigger IS A MACHINEGUN.

I googled it for you you fucking retard. You're welcome.

Why the filename
mockup-eb03b3cd_2048x

>Don't listen to this faggot ATF Agent here telling you to keep them.
no one is complying, Florida bump stock ban went into effect back in October, not one turned in so far

Attached: warTime.jpg (728x617, 65K)

fuck if i know, I copied the pic from their site

Thank you for finding it for me.
Now niggers have to shoot like real men.

>Now niggers have to shoot like real men.
if only

Attached: 1548568349100.jpg (2661x2679, 1.42M)

see: Nobody listen to this ATF Agent (DgRI85Tk), he's trying to entrap you.
Bump stocks = machine guns, if you have one, destroy it or give it to the police, do NOT keep it.

That was the 90 day grace period, if anyone has one now and intend on keeping it, they're putting themselves in legal jeopardy. They need to be destroyed or turned in to law enforcement.

The best case scenario is the supreme court knocks this down, those who bought one are out $150+ because they had to destroy them/turn them in, but they can buy new ones after, assuming Slidefire/etc. are able to open shop back up.

>Bump stocks = machine guns, if you have one, destroy it or give it to the police, do NOT keep it.
Shoot the gun grabbers first, due processes second

Attached: Takethegunsfirst.jpg (409x366, 23K)

You keep assuming I told you to keep them.

Attached: 1542670327093.gif (326x281, 171K)

he could just let the ban get overturned to set a precedent about using EOs to seize guns.

>tone change
yeah, ATF faggot confirmed.

NOOOO DELETE!!!!

Attached: 1473029091185.png (354x504, 129K)

>you to keep them.
if you are a member of FPC at least you dont have to get rid of them now

Im actually looking forward to reading about cops dying while attempting to confiscate bump stocks

the NRA is anti gun rights and pro gun manufacturers

they are bad

>Im actually looking forward to reading about cops dying while attempting to confiscate bump stocks

Attached: the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-14750301.png (500x522, 149K)

Imagine how many people wont be willing to die

They've had hundreds of red flag warrants served already in Eastern states and no one has resisted except one guy who got shot dead on his front porch.

Lmao you fucking pussy.

Anyone reading this, you must be willing to die to protect your rights. If you arent you have already lost everything and you are literally contributing to the murder of your future children/grandchildren/friends etc at the hands of the government or at the hands of invading hordes that the government invited in and then refused to protect you from

>Imagine how many people wont be willing to die
just take out as many as you can in the process, the dominoes will start to fall

Attached: 1549025437641.jpg (604x412, 46K)

Gonna need some sources on that claim

Fuck you faggot. Come get them

>set a precedent about using EOs to seize guns
it wasn't an EO, he just ordered sessions at the DOJ to make a bump stock ban happen, even though ATF previously ruled they were legal.

DOJ/ATF making clarifications/distinctions is within their power under the Chevron supreme court ruling, which allows departments/agencies to interpret law via rules, rather than having the courts do it.

The problem here is the DOJ overstepped its authority, because it Changed the definition of machinegun from: 1 pull + 2+ = machine gun to "1 pull = machine gun" The original 1934 NFA defines it as a single Function of the trigger, meaning if the trigger is pulled once and more than 1 round discharges, it's a machinegun, so full auto and 2 round burst are classified as "machinegun."

Bump stocks allow you to more easily Bump fire a semi auto rifle/pistol/etc., by making it pull the trigger multiple times/multiple functions, so it's STILL semi-auto, but just really fast semi-auto, but each time the trigger is pulled, only ONE round discharges. So not a machinegun, simple.

That is, until (((Jeff Sessions))) under orders from (((Donald Trump))) changed it from "if you pull the trigger and any amount of rounds come out, even if it's just one each time the trigger resets, it's still a machinegun." So Semi-autos can effectively be banned under this retarded ruling.

>Lmao you fucking pussy.
go ahead and get shot by the government by violating the law, retard. You won't even make a Fox News ticker mention.
^ATF Agent 2/ATF Agent 1 on a different proxy

I'm not turning over shit faggot.

Attached: bengarrisonusa.jpg (485x629, 98K)

This thread is really starting to glow.

Does this mean if you join GOA you can keep your bump stocks?

>> eastern US

These are the same cuck pussies who lost twice the number of soldiers that the South did in the Civil War. New england is filled with nothing but niggers and jews

What if Trump and h the NRA only supported this to get the media off their back since they knew it was never going to work anyway?

just noticed that?

I would literally rather die. I just hope the cops are too. House breeching is one of the most dangerous things a cop can do

And jesus christ you have got to be the most spineless faggot ive ever seen on Jow Forums

my fault for confusing MIGAPede cocksuckers with ATF/CIANigger Israeli cocksuckers.

Lmao you think people not willing to give up their guns makes them gubbment agents? Nigger YOU are the agent

Cringe

No one voted for a cuck

>Does this mean if you join GOA
FPC
firearmspolicy.org/

I predict a surge in memberships

>If you wish to resist having your constitutional rights trampled you must be a federal agent

Neck yourself you retarded pussy.

Attached: muh gun permit.jpg (960x685, 75K)

no, I think obvious government agents like you trying to convince people to keep their now illegal weaponry and stir people up into rioting against the government makes you a government agent/agent provocateur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

no non-government agents on Jow Forums or Jow Forums will ever tell you to commit federal crimes.

Glow Niggers:

Does this stay cover members who joined after the decision?

They didnt want this ban idiot. It was just crumbs to the gun grabbers.

>They didnt want this ban idiot.
>Trump goes out of his way, a year after the fact, after he already lost the house in the midterms, to push this shit through.
MIGA!

>I'm scared to do anything to protect my rights

Any right you're not willing and able to protect isn't a right, it's a privilege, because it can be taken from you at any time. You are a slave to the whims of politicians.

Attached: dont fuck with me.jpg (605x358, 49K)

If only 1% of gun owners shot back at the police doing raids, you'd run out of living police willing to do raids within months if not weeks.

post pics of your ATF badge #

Post pic of your micro-penis, fag.

Attached: conductor someone is treading on me.jpg (574x500, 42K)

Attached: ATF card 1.jpg (590x767, 127K)

>Oy vey! Be good little goys and turn over your bump stocks! We'll let you keep your rifles... For now!

now who's afraid? fucking coward.

The only badge I've ever had.

Attached: newfag detection agency.jpg (361x359, 58K)

Fucking retard.

NRA met with Trump after Las Vegas and told Trump to do this first.

Trump did not make this bump stock ban without any input at all.

NRA fed this idea to Trump.

So yeah, NRA are hypocrites and just want money.

can someone bumpfiring on their bare shoulder be classified as a machine gun? Because that'd be really cool.

No seriously, show me where I told you to keep them. You shouldn't even need one anyway unless you shoot like a nigger.

This. Fuck migatards and fuck NRA boomers.

Attached: 95F5D2C5-0FDD-46BA-948D-AF3CAEB8DF18.jpg (1024x1022, 154K)

>I'll turn it on you and try to cloak my cowardice by calling you a fed

You're so transparent. You're a fucking coward piece of maggot shit, unworthy of the title American. Go to Canada you cuck bitch.

Attached: leaf.jpg (480x480, 92K)

>g-guys!! come help!! some random uneducated racist retard on Jow Forums is outsmarting me!!!
Pathetic.

>single pull of the trigger
But that's wrong, though. They even admit that at the end. The trigger is reset after each pull.

Fuck off he's right

youtube.com/watch?v=zSLlJXnFEwI

Go ahead and keep telling people to lick boots, faggot. You're not making any friends that way.

Damn shame so many were lost in that great bump stock boating accident, 99% of them all sank to the bottom, shame really.

>You're not making any friends that way.
lonely loser ATF/glownigger faggot in some cubicle trying to subvert his own countrymen, in hopes that his jewish superiors will like him/invite him to their private bbqs/get togethers.
Pathetic. Go drown your sorrows in some Krispy Kreme, you sad son of a bitch.

i'm really starting to dislike trump

Why? He's been openly calling for more gun control since the '80s.

>I'm a coward, please fuck me in the ass daddy gubmint

Attached: OP.png (1053x1070, 1.66M)

You and your glow-workers gonna need to post your badge #s if you want any additional (You)'s after this.

If you do, you'll probably become heroes on Jow Forums for being honest.

>the day user exposed a team of ATF agents on Jow Forums

>every one that disagrees with being a weak faggot that allows their rights to be trampled is a bio-luminescent african-american REEEE

lul kill yourself or go to Canada

Attached: hmm questioning.png (178x186, 39K)