SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
NATIONAL RED FLAG GUN CONFISCATION
CALL YOUR SENATORS NOW
DO NOT RELY ON ZION DON, HE WILL SIGN IT INTO LAW
>What is it?
The Extreme Risk Protection Order and Violence Prevention Act of 2019.
rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=D423ED57-095A-42FC-9C82-A361DBEC363E
>Who's sponsoring this bill?
Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL), Jack Reed (D-RI), Angus King (I-ME), and Susan Collins (R-ME).
>Why should I give a shit?
This is worse than more obvious forms of gun control, because they can simply take guns in the middle of the night, one house at a time with no warning.
In case anybody who actually makes decisions for our country is reading this, "red flag laws" sound nice on paper, but as we've seen with all of our other current laws, the law is not EQUALLY applied. The Mueller investigation has been a GLARING example of this. Find a way to have the Civil Rights Act of 1964 amended to protect political beliefs. And put some TEETH into it. The Supreme Court ruled that "hate speech" is protected speech, but that has done fuck all to protect people from losing their jobs or not being hired at all because they don't think trannies are women.
Political discrimination is a REAL THING, and you HAVE to know this. You HAVE TO KNOW that any "red flag laws" will absolutely be abused by the Left. If you don't think "hate speech" (i.e., conservatism) won't be weaponized and used as an excuse to declare a person "violent" or a "threat" to justify gun confiscation from non-liberals, you're living in Lala land.
>Zion Don will sign it?
YES
nationalgunrights.org/resources/news/white-house-endorses-red-flag-gun-confiscation/
FIND YOUR SENATORS:
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
house.gov/representatives

Attached: FE6633B1-26D8-4555-8059-7F194DC9AD22.jpg (640x494, 53K)

So what? You don't do anything with your guns when tens of thousands of white women are raped by niggers every year. You didn't do anything with your guns when the Federal Reserve took over your country. You didn't do anything with your guns when a buncha kikes introduced the Immigration Act of 1965. You didn't do anything with your guns when you elected a Muslim mulatto President. Fuck your guns. Yuh gun rights are just an excuse for you to not take action now. "Well at least I have muh guns" you'll say while surrounded by hordes of niggers and spics with their guns all pointing at you, as the ZOG watches over the goyim from their ivory towers and laughs at the end of whitey

Good, trump supporters should be stripped off of every freedom they have. Luckily they will welcome it as another "Winning".

>take the guns first due process second

Attached: 1551157490278.jpg (900x1000, 344K)

Idk man.. you can fuck someone up pretty bad with a nice war-bow
The arrowheads produced nowadays are 1000X sharper/better than what they used hundreds of years ago and millions were killed with them.
I would rather get shot with a fast tiny projectile than have a 2ft long barbed spear lodged inside me as I bleed out slowly.

Saved

Pretty cucked post, but okay.

>Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL),
Rubio has always been a RINO cuck and this proves it.

Nogunz cannot post in this thread

BUMP

>Muh Nazis took the guns!
Citizens in the 3rd Reich had some of the loosest gun restrictions in all of Europe. It was never at the level of the United States but they never "took the guns"

They did for everyone who was not a NSDAP member, including ethnic minorities.

What about when we gained independence? Butthurt nanny-state nogunz pleb.

Attached: sendguntobritishhome.jpg (600x835, 73K)

Bump

Attached: 32CC71AA-1630-409E-975F-9004F6C213E7.jpg (564x407, 85K)

Trump confirmed master accelerationist.

>NSDAP
everyone was a member of that

>ethnic minorities
lel

Its time to take a stand!
STOP THIS FUCKING BILL!

Attached: F7DFBB1D-8A0F-4735-BA43-ABDB92424578.jpg (564x564, 74K)

There's nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: 0B35DCDA-2DD1-47B2-8EDF-C56880C99D8C.jpg (938x944, 94K)

You had nothing to do with that. The closest you ever came to it was reading about it.
It's your generations turn to step up fren.

look at this cunt with a brain full of jew propaganda and laugh

Attached: black_nazi_soldier2.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I also had nothing to do with anything else mentioned in the retarded britbong's post I was responding to.

Attached: image_0.jpg (1680x1024, 196K)

checked

shoot back?

Wont work.

If you kill your enemies they win?

Guns keep us safe from veterans so I'm all for it. Every gun gets a red flag!

If you suicide you win?

Every Right wing person on here, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn , Gab, Redit or Discord will soon learn what Red Flag means.

Attached: D3FAAF47-C21A-4E33-8E64-B127A61CED72.jpg (368x368, 117K)

>death in a hail of gunfire vs death by gulag/ethnic replacement

Won't keep you safe from them bashing your face in and taking the girl you were futilely hitting on home.

>207909912
At least with the latter you can say "I told you so."

And the most relevant and important thread on Jow Forums gets archived.
>ronpaul.gif
Stay frosty

How can that be when its known beyond a doubt that left wing retards carry out the majority of mass shootings?

In the end, you won't even be able to say 'At least I have my Constitution.' without a loicense, like in Europe.