imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G
>Libya Feb 21
imgur.com/a/pMi7wNA
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Mar 21
>Idlib-Hama axis:intense clashes broke out on Thursday between SAA & Jaysh Al-Izza, several casualties on both sides
>Idlib:RuAF strikes HTS positions inside the Jisr Al-Shuhour District and Al-Ghaab Plain region in SW Idlib
>SOHR:US-led coal killed 200 civis that were hiding in last IS stronghold on March 19. SDF banned media from entering Baghuz on March20&21 in order to burry the bodies
>National Guad:1300+ Dagestanis are fighting inside Syria
>Russian MoD makes surprise visit to Syria to send Assad message from Putin
>MIGA:Trump calls on US to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights
>Netanyahu:Israel has ‘freedom to act’ against Iran inside Syria
>Tensions are growing between HTS and Faylaq al-Sham in the Idlib de-escalation zone.
>Venezuelan authorities arrest US-proclaimed president’s chief of staff Roberto Marrero. US,UK,UN Human Rights office expressed concern&called for release
>AFGHANISTAN:3010 civilians were killed, 7,500 wounded over past year as a result of military actions and terrorist attacks
>Ceasefire vilations are being reported in Hudaydah city and its vicinity. Saudi-led forces shelled Durayhimi with 10 mortar shells.

Previous:

Attached: 1549087411136.png (2514x2115, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYigVQkhJmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbz7hHQ-x4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0JsRPBpnyek
youtube.com/watch?v=g7kY5mG_Ec0
youtube.com/watch?v=p_SrD2d-3Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=h9qzBT7S9ik
youtube.com/watch?v=k4llq8hgxAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ashf3YGWo3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nfGUzAAWXfU
youtube.com/watch?v=FD4mvTUSOk8
tass.com/defense/1050561
tass.com/politics/1050660
youtube.com/watch?v=VIoWw5VyqhM
independent.co.uk/voices/isis-syria-ypj-ypg-women-feminism-middle-east-a8838591.html?fbclid=IwAR1nqP8tlspNmAFSMXKfDd6W_Ve0zCVUVZ_runA-GucjQ3eSXE2webBJCCc
twitter.com/EuphratesPost/status/1110575506863411201
popcornsrbija.com/balkanska-meda-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=W0abaXEXHcg
youtu.be/h1HA3FbgCUs
youtu.be/QBoOa3PzPg8
youtube.com/watch?v=7M-1tr4Owis
youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=vlseLQNEV7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/sg/ confirmed dead.
It's over.

Bamp

bump

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=CYigVQkhJmY
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo praised US recognition of Golan Heights as Israeli territory in a speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Policy Conference 2019 in Washington DC on Monday. Back from a recent trip to the Middle East, Pompeo said it was a "great honour" to be in Israel on the day when US President Donald Trump announced the move. Earlier, Trump officially recognised Israeli sovereignty over the occupied Golan Heights, seized from Syria in the Six-Day War of 1967. Israel subsequently annexed the Golan Heights in 1981, in a move that is not recognised internationally. For decades, Washington took the same line as the UN, but last week Trump announced his plan to overturn decades of US policy on Twitter.

ddr returns WHEN?

Attached: 1542421831796.jpg (1280x877, 619K)

God bless Trump and God bless ISRAEL.

>Algeria army chief demands Bouteflika be declared unfit to rule

"This solution is stipulated in Article 102 of the Constitution," he said.

Under Article 102, the Constitutional Council could determine that the president is too ill to fully exercise his functions, and ask the parliament to declare him unfit. Bouteflika has rarely been seen in public since suffering a stroke in 2013.

If a two-thirds majority of the parliament's lower and upper house ratify the council's decision, the chairman of the upper house, Abdelkader Bensalah, would serve as caretaker president for at least 45 days.

El Bilad television said the Constitutional Council had convened a special session after Salah's move.

The army chief is among the top power brokers in Algeria and his announcement could pave the way for Bouteflika's removal.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbz7hHQ-x4Q
The Head of Yemen's Supreme Revolutionary Committee Mohammed Ali al-Houthi said that the war has caused a "disaster," when speaking on the fourth anniversary of the onset of the conflict in Yemen. He gave an interview to Ruptly in Hodeidah on Monday. Al-Houthi said that the conflict has left the country in "a very critical humanitarian situation," causing "destruction" and "famine" of millions of Yemeni people. He argued "no practical steps have been taken" in the resolution of the conflict despite numerous negotiations and agreements, and the living conditions of the Yemeni people "are still worsening." Al-Houthi also denounced the blockade of the "very important" port of Hodeidah, claiming that "it is certainly a genocide of the Yemeni people and a disregard for the suffering of the Yemenis."

He then condemned the heavy battles that persist in Hodeidah despite the December 18 ceasefire deal, calling on the "international pressure" and urging the US and the UK to "stop obstructing the implementation of the agreement." The Saudi-led war in Yemen was launched in 2015 as an attempt to crush the Houthi movement in the region and reinstate former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi.The war has killed tens of thousands of people and left the country's economy in tatters. According to recent UN reports, almost 80 percent of the Yemeni population - some 24 million people - are in need of assistance and protection, with millions facing the plight of starvation.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=0JsRPBpnyek
The leaders of France, Germany, and the EU held 'unprecedented' talks with China on building a new global governance in Paris on Tuesday. French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker greeted Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Elysee Palace for the multilateral talks. Europe has long sought to balance its ties with China in the face of Beijing's growing global influence, and the unilateral approach of US President Donald Trump.

Russia Today
youtube.com/watch?v=g7kY5mG_Ec0
Three Russian servicemen delivering humanitarian aid have been killed in a terrorist ambush in Syria.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=p_SrD2d-3Rc
Thousands of people rallied in central Sana'a on Tuesday to mark the fourth anniversary of the onset of the Saudi-led war in Yemen. Protesters held pictures of those killed in the conflict. One of the demonstrators said: "This year will be the year of victory and the year of legendary steadfastness." The Saudi-led war in Yemen was launched in 2015 as an attempt to crush the Houthi movement in the region and reinstate former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=h9qzBT7S9ik
Hundreds of protesters participated in a rally in the City of Baath in Syria’s Golan Heights region of Quneitra, on Tuesday, protesting against the US decision to recognise Israeli sovereignty over the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. The demonstrators held Syrian and Palestinian flags as well as banners reading "Golan is Syrian." On Monday, US President Donald Trump signed a declaration recognising Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, a territory the Israeli state captured from Syria in 1967. Israel subsequently annexed the Golan Heights in 1981, in a move that was not recognised internationally.

New SouthFront
youtube.com/watch?v=k4llq8hgxAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ashf3YGWo3Y

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=nfGUzAAWXfU
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Lebanese President Michel Aoun discussed US President Donald Trump's decision to recognise Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, in the Kremlin on Tuesday. According to the Lebanese leader, the decision of the US "undermines all the foundations and rules of the UN, international law from the very foundation of this organization." "Of course, this is very disturbing and creates particular concern for those countries that are in close proximity to Israel," Aoun added. At the beginning of the protocol meeting, the Russian leader stated that "Lebanon is our traditional, long-standing partner in the region of the Middle East and North Africa."

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=FD4mvTUSOk8
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hailed the shared values and interests of the US and Israel as he took an indirect jab at US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar over her criticism of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) lobby, in Washington DC on Tuesday. "Some people will just never get it, they will never understand why the vast majority of Jews and non-Jews alike support Israel," he said as he addressed the audience of AIPAC conference via satellite. "From this Benjamin, it’s not about the Benjamins,” added Netanyahu referring to a February tweet by Omar who had accused US politicians of defending Israeli interests because of money by saying, "It's all about the Benjamins baby!"

>this dead russiaboo thread is literally only bumped with literal RT shilling

have a bump out of pity

>the lonely ruptly spammer posting all by himself
Yikes, this general is reaching patheticness levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 32K)

stfu both of u but thanks for the bump

based

@207907672
@207907173
Yikes

Idlib when?

Attached: SU-25.jpg (1280x853, 98K)

SOON™

Attached: 1547259683702.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

>ch*nese plane

Attached: 1530982406128.png (495x446, 376K)

TASS
tass.com/defense/1050561
ANKARA, March 26. /TASS/. The Turkish and Russian Armed Forces for the first time have conducted independent coordinated patrols in northern Syria’s Tell Rifaat, the Defense Ministry said on Tuesday. "In the Tell Rifaat region the Armed Forces of Turkey and Russia held the first independent coordinated patrols," the ministry said in a statement. Moscow and Ankara expect that this effort "will ensure ceasefire implementation and also prevent attacks on [military] units." The Russian Defense Ministry has neither confirmed nor denied the report.

Didn't see which one it was in the folder.
But it's a Russian Su that was sold to China.

Thanks for the thread and for the news links as well

Attached: 1537938567843.jpg (645x834, 170K)

TASS
tass.com/politics/1050660
MOSCOW, March 27. /TASS/. Russia and Venezuela plan to sign about 20 agreements on cooperation in various spheres, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said in an interview with Russia’s Channel One aired on Wednesday. "In April, a high-level working session on intergovernmental cooperation between Russia and Venezuela will take place. We will sign over 20 documents on cooperation in economy, trade, culture, energy and education," he said. According to the Venezuelan leader, ties between the two states have become stronger in the past 20 years.

Israel will remove all Muslims like God intended.

Attached: 73788679_p1.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

RIP Syria General. It was fun.

Attached: 1510347367258.png (574x601, 226K)

Attached: 1551190770262.gif (500x620, 524K)

>retarded rapist American Jap talking about Muslims when theyre starting invade Japan
yikes

this is spam

So what is going on now? Any gainz? Is the FSA still relevant? Will Assad fight against the kurds or let them have their autonomous territory? Is Syria going to strengthen the military around the golan heights now that trump has said that bullshit recently?

>So what is going on now?
nothing

Attached: 1523567559556.jpg (2048x1204, 284K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VIoWw5VyqhM
Saw this a few days ago, absolute fucking KINO
One of the better action movies I've seen in a good while

I especially recommend it for Russians and Serbs
It's essentially a Russo-Serbian equivalent of Mutt war movies like 12 Strong

Attached: Balkanska-Me%C4%91a-poster4[1].jpg (685x1000, 116K)

>Is the FSA still relevant?
Who?

Attached: 1544307540049[1].png (889x1065, 2M)

"I eradicated Isis with my women comrades – now our aim is to spread feminism across the Middle East"

independent.co.uk/voices/isis-syria-ypj-ypg-women-feminism-middle-east-a8838591.html?fbclid=IwAR1nqP8tlspNmAFSMXKfDd6W_Ve0zCVUVZ_runA-GucjQ3eSXE2webBJCCc

FSA is barely relevant to anyone
I don't think Assad will fight the kurds but they probably wont get any Syrian land for a kurdish state either, it's likely that they will give up the oil fields soon enough
I doubt Syria will contest Israel's hold on golan heights because Assad knows Trumps declaration means nothing to anybody but Israel, but building up right now would be a useless escalation that would only put Syria in danger

Attached: 1537906422717.png (1600x900, 1.21M)

Are they playing it on theaters?

Attached: f-117 btfo serbia 2.jpg (768x488, 274K)

Yeah, I've seen massive crowds for it, it's a hit here
Not sure about Peru though
It's very good, reminds me of stuff like The Magnificent Seven

Algeria coup incoming

Unconfirmed reports of 19 SDF killed today in 3 different locations,DeEz countryside
twitter.com/EuphratesPost/status/1110575506863411201

Hahaha good luck with that

>Nasr Hariri: We must now abandon differences with the regime and work to solve the Golan problem

Do you think Arabs will finally bury the hatchet of war and finally work on a common goal once in their lifetime?

Attached: 1553628533565[1].png (640x373, 47K)

In memorium.

Remember our namefags.

Attached: halloffamecompressed.jpg (2442x1800, 1.39M)

you should kys

your the kind of faggot who gives tripfags a bad name but tripfags are gay anyway

Attached: 1481326912551.jpg (600x472, 37K)

Every time lol

Since we're already on bad terms I guess, I might as well say fuck your stupid religion and you're deluding yourself.

>hall of fame
>two of them are insufferable faggots (including you)
>no leaf canistan
fag

>C4 in ID

Attached: 3nAFYbC.png (428x568, 398K)

Syrians need to stay out of Europe. Especially Eastern Europe

It's by # of posts, fag.

Well I don't think they play it in cinemas here, most of movies playing are pedowood capeshit like Captain Marvel and also peruvian grabage movies also probably the US will ban the film saying it is "russian propaganda and a racist film"
But if is popular in Russia I think I'll find a decent online streams soon

Wish that would be a KINO movie about Syria, tho

Attached: assad bakery 2.png (1500x2000, 3.7M)

What a mess
Here I fixed it for you

Attached: SAAnime.png (1800x1327, 3.75M)

popcornsrbija.com/balkanska-meda-2019

Attached: GettyImages-140357602-5715d2563df78c3fa26fa72c.jpg (768x573, 54K)

I didn't make them all squares precisely because it requires distorting the pictures too much.

Also when did that version of the logo get made?

Attached: SGsoon.png (398x319, 148K)

>yikes
Why does this word trigger me?

haha thanks, friend

Attached: assad 5.jpg (662x1024, 372K)

Scottish Boomer facing down butthurt Sunnis

Attached: ScottishBoomer.png (460x529, 401K)

Attached: DqqHLjaX0AA8iqO.jpg (1200x750, 100K)

Whats taking so long with Idlib

SAA is taking it's time softening defensive positions and lowering morale in order to minimize casualties

The longer the preparation the shorter the battle

Constantly being blue balled by Turkey and Russia
Iran is just there scratching their balls

waiting whatever the fuck happens to SDFistan

Idlib was always the finale

Attached: BTR-80M.jpg (1280x853, 315K)

Attached: inx960x640%20%2813%29[1].jpg (960x640, 151K)

R&U Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=W0abaXEXHcg

youtu.be/h1HA3FbgCUs
What did Vesti mean by this?

>pg 8

page 8 gang

Attached: UAZ-31514 with Zagraditel device.jpg (1280x853, 403K)

its more easier to simply attack Idlib instead of having to shove a broom up your ass while watching the Kurds do something

Attached: 1524851733687.jpg (1092x878, 95K)

why are we still here?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

nasheeds? please?

Just to page 8

nasheeds?
youtu.be/QBoOa3PzPg8

Music bump
youtube.com/watch?v=7M-1tr4Owis

cringey i know
but i will prey for us, brothers

do it.

may our lord keep us safe
and may our lord keep our enemies safe
so we can defend them from our own

not my best
but let us prey for our enemies as well as our brothers

may we fight together one day
to keep us safe from our real enemies

sorry for the shit prayer
i love you all, my brothers

respect, brother, respect to you.

Is this the road to Pristina?

Attached: image (7).jpg (800x371, 68K)

every road leads to Pristina, inshalllah

good night brothers

good night

Bump

This is big BREAKING NEWS intel, so big I'm also posting this on /htg/..

A false flag involving North Korea is going to happen(or is it? if you act fast enough), but it's more complicated then you think.

To start off, NK's defense and weapon industry has been selling/smuggling weapons out of NK without NK actually knowing about it. This means that for example Muslim groups could use NK weapons to do a terrorist attack in China or some other terrorist groups in Europe or the US could use those weapons in a terror attack. This is already bad enough, but it get worse.

The recently promoted anti-NK "coup group" is going to use NK weapons and do a false flag attack to frame NK for a terrorist attack or if you consider what they supposedly were involved in, an attack on a Embassy which would be an act of war. But don't worry, a double cross is going to happen to them.

The anti-NK "coup group" is going to all be killed off by those who are funding/supporting it to tie up a "loose end" after they have reason to go to war against North Korea. They were never going to be given power in what's left of NK after the war.

Turret has potential, but the chassis is stuck in the last couple decades.

Important information.

Attached: GAZ-233036 Tigr SPM-2 Alfa-VV.jpg (1280x853, 334K)

>Mayday

youtube.com/watch?v=vlseLQNEV7A

bitch get right

Update your devs, faggot.

Attached: Dzc2_FNWoAAqSJ3.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

Every time I join a community, such as this general or /lat/, it dies
I am not meant to have company
Please kill me