LOL you nazis are SEETHING over smollet

did you really think we would let him catch any charges? don't get too comfy, we're still indicting the orange bafoon the mueller thing was just a tiny setback

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg (528x550, 45K)

>implying Jow Forums doesn't want to see the orange faggot locked up

LOL you liberals are SEETHING over Trump
did you really think we would let him catch any charges?

No one cares about that nigger kike

> seething...
LMFAO, morons are giving rise to pure chaos.
I'm celebrating
> mfw dumbasses bit the bait

Attached: HONK_HONK.jpg (800x450, 49K)

if you think this is over you are in for a surprise
there is a good reason they rushed this the day after Trump was cleared of any collusion
because they know their time is up
just wait for it

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

>nigger jew
No. No I didn’t. Now go take your estrogen and cut yourself

Stick to the plan MIGApedes. Subverting the entire justice system and suspending rule of law is just another move in Goymaster Trump's 11D Pop-O-Matic Trouble game against the libtards

Attached: 1553357633533.jpg (554x586, 76K)

the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

It would be such a terrible shame if some amerianon fed up with life and armed to the teeth went out and tarranted smollet and his baboon posse... don't do it Jow Forums!

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

hahaha ok next I'LL be the liberal and YOU be the nazi. Here I go!

>I am silly!!!

Attached: face.png (136x204, 47K)

He only got off on Local charges, Federal investigators are still pending.

Yes fellow leftist fuck jews amirite?

Who?

>any day now

psst dummy he reached out to breviks lads
That’s who the new deus vult fags are

SEETHONG

Attached: pol.png (2216x896, 1.27M)

You act like we don't already know where we are.

Attached: 1553637708470.png (736x495, 472K)

I suggest you try Testosterone Replacement Therapy.