BOEING PLANE ALMOST CRASHED TODAY

Southwest’s Boeing 737 MAX emergency lands in Florida after engine problem – FAA.
rt.com/usa/454827-boeing-737-max-emergency-florida/

A Southwest Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft made an emergency landing at Orlando International Airport after an engine malfunction, the FAA has said.
The jet was on its way to be grounded in wake of the deadly MAX 8 crashes.
The jet, which was on its way to Victorville, California to be placed in temporary storage, suffered an engine problem shortly after takeoff and returned to Orlando International Airport to land.
The plane had only two on board; the pilot and co-pilot.

Attached: BREAKING-NEWS..jpg (640x360, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/454767-airbus-300-jets-china/
rt.com/news/454489-boeing-737-max-optional-extras/
boeing.com/features/2018/05/diversity-inclusion-05-18.page
youtube.com/watch?v=sZGSwxE9SUw&list=UULPA0Dhi1VXQDGbkXwjDUzQ&index=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the fault of Trump lifting FAA regulations.

This is the fault of AOC for advocating a ban on all flight travel.

Jews did it right?

I am based.

Why always Jews?

LMAO...now Boeing will lose massive orders.
Just to China alone 300 jets. All because of greed at Boeings offices.

China signs multibillion-dollar deal with Airbus in another big blow to Boeing.
rt.com/business/454767-airbus-300-jets-china/

China will buy a total of 300 passenger jets from European aircraft maker Airbus as its US rival Boeing struggles in the aftermath of two deadly crashes involving its 737 MAX.
The deal was signed during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping to France.
Beijing’s order includes 290 aircraft from the A320 Family and 10 more from the A350 XWB line, Airbus said in a statement on Monday.
The agreement reflects “strong demand” in all sections of the Chinese aviation market, according to the company.
Airbus did not reveal the total value of the deal. However, French officials told Reuters that it could be worth €30 billion (around $34 billion), roughly matching Airbus’ list prices.

Boeing has 600 billion worth of orders on this model.
If it turns out that this thing is an absolute death trap then it's going to absolutely rape Boeing's stock.
But I guess that's what you get when you try to penny pinch and save few million here and there by offering safety features as an optional upgrade package. I bet the entire plane is beyond broken due to the suits trying to save in everything.

tsk tsk
Maybe the FAA shouldn't have been so quick, but this is ultimately a demonstration that Boeing has a serious problem.

Another 737 MAX carrying too many facts about Israel doing 9/11.

>IT'S DAT PILOTZ!

Bump

>offering safety features as an optional upgrade package
i assume they did this to avoid having to recertify pilots or something like that. super dumb decision

China is remotely hijacking planes and crashing them to destroy US aerospace industry. It’s exactly what they did to MH 370.

i work as an airport ramp agent. i have seen this plane take off 3 times a day for months without issues. there is nothing wrong with the plane itself but its computer system that has been retardedly programed to nose pitch down for no reason mid flight due to the larger and lower engine that may cause the plane to stall in certain conditions an experienced pilot could correct this but with the system it causes the pilots to wrestle with the controls. give it a system update and the plane will be flying in no time again though its reputation is pretty damaged.

plane looks nice inside loading bags in it is pretty shitty. glad its grounded

An engine failure isn't a near crash, OP.

This is entirely caused by espionage and foreign H1B visa workers/outsourcing

why is it still flying?

I imagine it's CYA and they were hoping there wouldn't be any other problems before they could quietly fix the software or issue additional instructions to the pilots about it or whatever else. If you think about how many flights there are, you'd be creating a big snarl for air travel, air ports, and Boeing when the chances of another nasty crash are very small.

>Just think of all those saved shekels goy

Remember that Boeing is a core member of the (((Dow Jones)))

^^^THIS.Very Well Said.

Attached: Attention !.png (859x960, 109K)

Pictured, the pilots shortly before departure.

Attached: rexonduo.jpg (3000x2000, 1.46M)

Don't care. Hope they all crash.

Are the engines boeing made?

It was being moved to a diff airport, no passengers though

It's a whole construction of that plane. First thing was new engines. But the basics stays the same with previous generation. For bette effectivity and less smoke they're larger than previous ones and must be more before the wings. The height of wings is still the same as over the land as previous gen. By that they moved plane's mass centre. That system is only fixup for this shit. And with single point of failrue due single device. That info is not from myself but from real pilots who flies that bird.

The fix involves retraining and certing
Which is unacceptable to boeing
Its an easy answer, just not acceptable
Like Smollet and Trump are innocent
Easy, but no one wants to hear it

>. there is nothing wrong with the plane itself but its computer system that has been retardedly programed to nose pitch down for no reason mid flight due to the larger and lower engine that may cause the plane to stall in certain conditions
I'M FULLY CONFUSED READING THAT ^^^
>there is nothing wrong with the plane but it's killing people
>hmmmm

>why is it still flying?
Read the opening post, please.
It's explained there...

if it really is just a software issue it's still going to be a massive recall and cost hundreds of millions. Plus, who would actually want to fly on a recalled airplane that's been publicly advertised as a death trap?

Its that the Boeing made an operant system without backups or baselining on a common wear out part
That instead of staying in its adjustment band, is unbound and over rides the controls to force full trim conditions due to their legalese choice
An operant conidtion doesnt need cert if triggered by human
Your hand moves all the time
Its just a simple feedback system
That operates faster than the system poll time and thus goes zero to max automatically

People that Jow Forums needs alive to tell the truth

Very good post on this topic.

Attached: THUMBS-UP.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

>safety features
>costs extra

Attached: 1452672240419.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Yeah, right? I imagine they have to be between a serious rock and a hard place on this one. But the internet is covered in claims that the MCAS system needs to be revised and/or the pilots need to be trained on how to handle the planes. So I kind of doubt they're going to wiggle out of this without some official fix story. And obviously these things aren't dropping out of the sky left and right, so it's a gamble whether they're going to get a worse reputation for taking their time and trying to slide it under the carpet or by taking their time and more sketchy behavior getting in to the news.

It's the monetary greed at the BOEINGS offices'.
I'm glad they got fucked by Karma. Greedy swines.

Doomed Boeing 737 Max missing 2 key safety features that were sold as ‘optional extras’.
An alarming new report says that the two fatal Boeing 737 Max 8 crashes which killed almost 350 people were missing safety features
which were sold as optional extras by the manufacturer, and not included as standard.
As entire fleets of the Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft remain grounded across the globe amid investigations into safety practices at the airline giant, details have emerged about missing safety features,
including additional sensors that would have operated as fail safes for the existing ones on board the aircraft and alerted the pilots to any potential issues.

The “angle of attack (AOA) disagree” light warns the pilot when the plane is about to stall based on factors such as the airflow and nose direction,
but this does not come as standard when airlines purchase the aircraft.

>The “angle of attack (AOA) disagree” light warns the pilot when the plane is about to stall based on factors such as the airflow and nose direction,
>but this does not come as standard when airlines purchase the aircraft.
All(100%) of them already have an audible warning for this

I just wanted to say this, you are right. Mossad is likely behind it to harm the US industry and MAGA!

No, CFM. That's what you get when you buy an engine from the French

So you're saying Trump made the astute choice by buying a 757 with the Rolls Royce engines?

were these planes designed and built by non whites?

Just the warning but not The Fix.
The Fix is extra money option. It should be standard option. Boeing was charging bit over $10K for it.
Multiply $10K by the numbers of those two models they sold already and how many more they were hoping to sell and you will get picture
of very evil greedy plan by Boeing's brass and evil accountants to make tons of extra cash for Boeing.
Boeing was charging around $120 million for one jet, yet they wanted make more money by selling very important safety option as an extra expense.
Pure evil.

Here is your answer.
And whites are responsible for this disaster. Greedy white swines at that.

>Dennis (((Muilenburg)))
>Chairman, President & CEO

Southwest is moving their MAX planes to the desert for long term storage

Well in reality I greatly respect France's military aero engineering especially not being dependent on the US, but I suspect RD have the edge on Safran/CFM. But imagine what anglo-french aero could be like if we buried the hatchet like Concord.. It's a shame

RR, not RD

It would be a national security risk for France to be dependent on the US. They made the right decision on that one, along with getting their gold back in 1971, and with having a governmental body to protect the integrity of their own language. I hope that Britain has the sense to its own national integrity as well with regard to this whole Brexit fiasco.

It’s because Boeing codes the systems by way of Pajeet contractors and outsourced manufacturing to Mexico. Airbus at least uses White domestic European labor and superior Ada programming language, thus the superior products. Also Boeing maintains its positions purely by way of bought politicians. See the air force tanker deal a few years back. Airbus and EADS or whatever we’re gonna build a nice big facility in the US and use US labor and make a superior product for less money but Boeing used their owner politicians to disrupt the process so they could sell overpriced inferior Mexican junk.

Boeing- another victim to the relentless poojeet scourge

Attached: 1552513019347.jpg (1200x742, 134K)

My first guess was that China has a role to play in this because they stand to gain the most but after looking into it a little bit:

>Boeing Named a Top Company for Diversity
boeing.com/features/2018/05/diversity-inclusion-05-18.page

Attached: 964.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

I love the episodes of air crash investigation
when its a two engine plane and there is a problem with one engine and pilots shutdown the good one , happens all the time RFLOL

muttland planes cannot even stay in the air .
Its female mutt trans navy cannot even sail its ships in peacetime without crashing into things

the poojeet-designed MCAS system is garbage.
the new code, MCAS, was written by subhumans. it relies on 1 sensor (WRONG, should be at least three) and was slipped in to the point where NG and flight simulator models were used to train for the MAX - the pilots were not told about this shitskin coded killer bot introduced into a system

moral of the story is - never hire chinks, chicoms, poos/pajeets, towels, pakis. subhumans like those are not capable of producing complex systems that work reliably. they are greedy and short sighted animals driven by reptilian tendencies.

pay a fucking visit to boeing you fucking asshole. its located in the two of the most liberal states and in the most liberal cities. ive visited boeing many times and the last few times ive been there the entire place is crawling with spics, chinks, poos/pajeets. started in the early 2000s.

then go do a search on linked in fuckstick - put poo/sandnigger/pajeet names in plus boeing and youll see shit like this.
Boeing is one of the largest users of H1B visas. They got they defective software they deserve.

Boeing was a great American company that caught a real bad case of H1B-1 virus

poojeet contractors. I've spoken to too many poos/spics that can't speak English when working with Boeing over the last few years. Those and their god damn Indian contract is that bitch over the smallest things and never produce work but stay contracted because they still think Indians are decent at keeping an IT system running. I'm surprised half of them can even operate a computer.

Attached: 1552513092061.jpg (1200x742, 122K)

So your saying that someone paid out 120 million for a jet, but didn't want to fork out an extra 10k to protect that investment and their business. Interesting.

Why is it again that Boeing is the bad guy here?

Boeing software is mostly written by Pajeets now.
It's an open scandal in the aerospace industry. But Boeing always falls back on "MUH RACISM!!!" when people point out their use of cut-rate Indian "programmers." I hope they go fucking bankrupt and their executives end up jailed for immigration fraud.

Great work on the Boeing flight code Pajeet
poojeets took over all the tech jobs and run the aerospace industry.
Boeing is pushing DIEversity HARD
Raytheon, Boeing, Honeywell, etc....Of course most of these companies also are surrounded by a huge population of pajeet
It's more shitty design and Boeing cheaping out on construction and pajeet "programmers".

t. work in aviation industry closely with Boeing as a rare White engineer. Also noticing an influx of poos and assorted brownies. Won’t be good for the future

Attached: 1552513148927.jpg (1200x742, 134K)

But this situation is much worse with the 737 MAX. You have Poo designers and dieversity pilots and airliners added to the mix and the whole world explodes. Mix in SJW politics into it where you can't even make a report without sounding racist and you're going to have major issues. I'm surprised more poocrafts aren't crashing

stinky, incompetent poojeet writing poo code instead of superior White domestic engineer writing Ada/Fortran on the planes
shitskin-poos/pajeets, chink, and the scum animal brained subhumans from the tird world work there. every time a chink or pajeet touches a keyboard code is copy and pasted, never understood, and shit gets broken. i work in an industry with life or death software in play and i can say over the last 20 years chinks and pajeets have introduced scary numbers of bugs and flaws in software. if you want to make quality code hire white americans, white europeans and white russians (if you can stomach those fuckers, they are smart but ruthless) and japanese. thats it. the rest of the world are tird world subhuman thieves and letting them into to your software or any form of engineering will cause massive failures at some point.

because the original systems were so well designed and though through it takes a long time for pajeets and chinks to kill your software products.

again - if you want software to be good - hire white americans, white europeans and japanese only. nobody else. the chinks and pajeets are subhuman as are the pakis.

Attached: 1552513202813.jpg (1200x742, 118K)

Why would you place the blame on pajeets? If you a Mr Rich and you hire cheap ass thrid worlders to do the coding on your airplane, don't properly test it or train people how to ply it, and then it crashes, its your fault. The execs at Boeing making these decisions are probably not third worlders.

the cheap labor is worth it

Fly Airbus.

Attached: 15443812950760.gif (524x374, 111K)

anyone interested in plane crashes check out this youtube channel. X Pilot. it has about 80 of the most famous plane crashes and it uses microsoft flight simulator as well as flight recorders to re-enact the crash. it's pretty fucking addicting and entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZGSwxE9SUw&list=UULPA0Dhi1VXQDGbkXwjDUzQ&index=53

Attached: D0BDIbeW0AAB.jpg (1758x1306, 147K)

I have noticed that the H1B software people, even if the ones I come across are generally toward the creme of the crop, just do not think about things in the same way as our own. If you move down the ranks, you quickly get to people who can pull something off on the surface or for an immediate result, but who rely more on jumping off to the next thing or having other people tacitly help cover up for known deficiencies.

Whether it's cultural or genetic, the backbone is usually older white guys that keeps things together.

Gosh, I wonder why American companies can no longer compete?

Attached: 1538138392193.jpg (880x1070, 201K)

OK-OK-OK
Smelly pajeets and other smelly freaks working at Boeing and doing shitty jobs. I get it.
But Boeings white bosses who are in charge of policies agreed to it.
Deal with the facts and point finger at the real source of the problem.
And I bet you that whites are also responsible for the quality control.
Wonder how many bribes were given and taken at Boeing ?????????????????????

Attached: ?-7..jpg (512x768, 52K)

You’re a fucking idiot who knows nothing about the Aersopace industry talking out of his ass trying to just get people mad.

All of the avionics systems for both companies are made BY THE SAME COMPANY. Collins Aerospace, recently renamed from Rockwell Collins. The fault here is that the higher ups at Boeing who made up the broad requirements and decided that a lack of training for pilots on how to handle a situation when the MCAS fails.

It’s not a single point of failure because if the system had been disabled via the fuse switch or if the pilots had made ANY input into the trim switch it would have been corrected.

Notice how the two flights that crashed were in places with shit tier pilot training. Specifically on the Ethiopian flight the first officer had 200 hours. If this bug was persistent, which it appears it must have been because it occurred for at least two crashes so near to each other, it is a strange coincidence that they both occur in areas with not so high pilot standards. Likely this same situation occurred for pilots in developed countries and they simply pushed the fucking trim switch (which is right on the yoke mind you). Instead of freaking out and getting themselves killed.

I’m glad it will be fixed but god there is so much disinformation surrounding this event I’m sure there is a million shills in the water from Airbus, China, and everyone else who would love to see Boeing taken down a peg.

Tried to take control of the plane via remote!!!! Not Good!!!!!! Jews!!!

Attached: DB93E7B2-6F18-456D-9F2D-06F7A156F010.jpg (500x640, 150K)

Computer virus sent to the planes by the EU trying to sabotage Boeing to help airbus

why is anyone surprised about this?

this is what happens when you smuggle in millions of turd world poojeets to do a White man's job.

what were the globalists expecting?

poo engineers are turning american technology to shit

Everything the poos touch dies:

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Duke University - Massive scientific fraud by Indian national Dr. Anil Potti discovered in 2012.

>planes can't fly, but at least they give jobs to niggers

Attached: 1540183492623.jpg (1887x1818, 778K)

>I’m glad it will be fixed but god there is so much disinformation surrounding this event
Don't you think greed at Boeing is the real reason for this disaster...?
"Doomed Boeing 737 Max missing 2 key safety features that were sold as ‘optional extras’."

Attached: Exclamation:REDonBLACK.jpg (768x768, 14K)

>death by h1b poos

Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
Goldman Sachs - Kunil Shah, VP & Managing Director - GS had to be bailed out by US taxpayers for $550 BILLION.
GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
IBM bill collecting system for Austin, TX failed in 2012 written by Indians at IBM
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Kodak: Outsourced to India in 2006, filed for bankruptcy in Jan, 2012.
Lehman (Jasjit Bhattal ruined the company. Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
Nomura Securities - (In 2011 "struggling to compete on the world stage"). No wonder because Jasjit Bhattal formerly of failed Lehman ran it. See Lehman above.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).

>hire dieversity h1b poojets to code airplane software
>boeing crash

PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).

The question I would ask is how these "extras" were marketed. Why was a $10k "extra" cut from a piece of capital equipment three orders of magnitude more expensive?

I'm tasked to spend money and cut corners, so I know sometimes it's a stupid game with stupid rules that have to be exploited. But it's a two way street between how a vendor structures the cost of something and how you can sell your boss on wanting to buy this configuration or that one.

thanks for the rec, awesome. just watched it, very cool

then there's hope

Attached: 1531436705789.jpg (803x475, 37K)

Countless companies destroyed - Sun Microsystems, compeltely gutted by poos and sold to Oracle for a pittance, Adobe (original photoshop team canned, POOs can't improve on code written in the early versions), IBM (Indial Bowel Movement - 1B failure in Texas), many such examples.

IBM is dying, bureaucratic, and is filled with Indians at the top - I worked there. So no surprise those morons think India will have the next century.

Anyone who ever worked with them could have told you this. Look at the mess poo programmers made of Windows 10. poos are behind windows 10.

Windows is a fucking mess because of fast and loose Indian programming. Microsoft is bleeding cash because they employ your septic-tanned ilk, buy out companies that actually generate profits and now it's fucking being run by one.

An Indian runs Microsoft, and has made Win10 the worst OS ever made, and the mistakes keep coming

Tech companies have all turned to shit since poos took over.

Tesla's software is all poojeet and killing people

Microsoft, mobile is dead, server is losing ground, cloud is miles behind, gaming is being beaten by the fucking japs.

Google, no new innovation since 2013, Android is getting *worse*, cloud services are crashing, the shine has gone from this once great company.

Nokia, fucking tanked. Well done poo in loo. You killed the worlds largest mobile company.

Adobe, in the worst position they've ever been, in their entire history.

Face it, once Indians become CEOs of the worlds greatest tech companies, those companies circle the drain. Indians are a useless bunch of cunts and they ruin anything they touch

>Stadia
Poojets are trying to accidentaly this too.

>I hope that Britain has the sense to its own national integrity as well with regard to this whole Brexit fiasco.

One might almost think that patriotism should be an obvious prerequisite for a politician, but sadly that seems to be the exception rather than the norm in the UK in 2019. Sadder still, this seems to be the case also in the US, France, Germany, and elsewhere..

Rockwell Collins also?

Preventing niggers from being hired as forced diversity? Sounds like a plus to me

>Boeing 737 MAX
FAA certified Boeing 737 Max in the Year 2015

US pilots have also complained about lack of training about the new system. The training course Boeing put out had little to nothing about MCAS.

Normies shouldn't be flying anyway

That's the same plane that had all those issues recently isn't it? Is this the new DC10 where they figure this shit out eventually and it gets good, or is it just a failed concept?

This is fact.

This is trying to blame humans for Poojeet failures. Yes, pilot training in case of system failure is important BUT MCAS SHOULD NOT FAIL IN THE FIRST GOD DAMN PLACE. American engineers were writing flight control software for fighters with negative stability back in the god damn 1970s without errors like this. Send poojeet fucking home.

OK sounds terrible.
QUESTION?
Is it possible that GOD punishing GREEDY DEGENERATE WAR HUNGRY BLOOD THIRSTY America using other nations to do his job??
REALLY, THINK ABOUT IT

Attached: ?-9..jpg (852x480, 46K)

Who cares?

Based and white pilled. Poojeet should be banned from America and banned from American tech. MAGA

Also:
>Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
I witnessed this first hand. Quark used to own the publishing market. Then India shit on it like they shit on their streets.

I like how everything is turning to shit as these nigger companies eschew hiring quality workers in favor of hiring h1bs, HR ass kisses, slaves, and faggot asd MBAs.
Can't buy anything quality these days. Consumers need to get their teeth kicked in for spending money on shit.

And here we see the classic Chinese shill in the wild. His beautiful lack of conversation-style English induces him to shout slogans and one liners with a torrent of information. He can’t help but fear the pajeet. For the Chinaman knows that despite shitting in the streets Apu has been bred to be apart of the anglosphere. He knows that with the willing support of the western world and future population growth India will come to eclipse China.

But let’s not forget the Russian shill. Slightly more subtle and with a better grasp on English the Russian believes he can simply slip into the conversation. But alas, he relies on rt, reporting about safety features entirely unrelated to the crashes. But that’s sure a headline you have there Vlad! I’m sure you’re worth whatever time or money is being wasted generating your posts.

>Adobe (original photoshop team canned, POOs can't improve on code written in the early versions)
Another thing I'm personally familiar with. About the only issue with CS6 was that it didn't support Retina. Update to CC and any time I edit a RAW ACR slams 2-3 of my cores to 100% WHILE COMPLETELY FUCKING IDLE.

From what I can tell Poojeet is firing an idle background timer as fast as possible because he's an idiot. Multiple updates and the problem still isn't fixed. Thinking of going to Capture One rather than dealing with this Indian shit.

Ive worked at Collins for about 15 years and am a department staff engineer. Its insane how brown Cedar Rapids is now, I'd say nearly half of this fucking company is from India at this point. We are actively encouraged to move as much work as we can to India, Indians are literally 1/4 the cost of an american engineer, however we all know, even my peers in management, that Indians take a least 4 times as long to do the same job and some local white guy has to redo it anyway. Its just there to show how "diverse" we are and to show C-level idiots how much we can potentially save on a project that we all know will come in over budget anyway.

I hate going to the lab now to work - it just fucking reeks like BO and you cant do anything about it because you dont want to be labeled as a racist. My fucking boss is Indian and he doesnt know shit about avionics - he gets fucking dunked on to his face and smiles and nods his head because he doesnt understand. The language barrier is unbearable. Where the fuck did he come from? Who knows.

>All because of greed at Boeings offices.

More like industrial sabotage.

>Where the fuck did he come from? Who knows.
I know where he came from user.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>More like industrial sabotage.
How so?
By whom?

I guarantee the software that was written for this aircraft was written by Parjeets in the US on H1B visas.

The plane built by diversity and inclusion.

Hold it. Didn't just The SAVIOR TRUMP gave them more visas just few months ago.
Maybe take it with that dumb fuck...

Attached: Donald-Trump-WE ARE FUCKED.jpg (719x768, 112K)

Poojeet shits in the code like he shits in the street.

exactly, the entire software development team is staffed by Parjeets on H1B visas.

It’s always the flaps user, always

>Airbus shill thread.
sega.

>when the copy pasta is copy shit
You almost want to call Italy white.