Article 13 thread

[deleted due to EU copyright laws]

Attached: 1551991556166.jpg (934x1004, 296K)

Can they even read this?

[deleted due to EU copyright laws]

[Deleted due to hate speech]

the reason I am posting that over and over is that I think it would make a good psyop to make [deleted due to EU copyright laws] a meme, just post it everywhere and eventually it will irritate the normies enough that they might grow just enough braincells to realize that mabye not everything is peachy.

just randomly in the comments of whatever, post it.

- youtube is just going to delete copyrighted content
- zoomers will make their own content and put it under the "youtube free use license" or whatever they come up with
- old publishers will starve and get no attention
- google is now the biggest publisher in the world

wow great job

I see what you are saying and we should spread it. But those people are fucking peasants and slaves they will take it like everything else. They ruin everything for good people.

Attached: 1553100851937.jpg (291x326, 27K)

they don't have to understand it, it just has to annoy them. I'm not asking them to actually think.

bumping to force the meme

Can't bump your own thread dude

faggot

I don't OP very often.

>america doesnt have copyrights

I'm OP, that goes without saying.

[User was jailed for this post]

Yeah, I wonder
What will EU do against sites that arn't hosted in the EU and don't comply with their laws? Will they start blocking sites?

I wish, but our system is superior to the shit you europeans tolerate. it's no wonder you cucked out to random foreign-born kings for thousands of years in the medieval ages. anyone who had balls enough to change shit for the better left for america long ago.

probably.

>Be amerif[deleted due to EU copyright laws]
>go outside
>get s[deleted due to EU copyright laws]
>call for help but an[deleted due to EU copyright laws] show up
>finally get to the hospital
>s[deleted due to EU copyright laws]er goes ramp[deleted due to EU copyright laws] in the hospital

lol f[deleted due to EU copyright laws] amerif[deleted due to EU copyright laws] thinks they're f[deleted due to EU copyright laws]

Attached: ORPoL4k[1].png (483x480, 66K)

I love it. and hate it. Fuck you Den[deleted due to EU copyright laws].

Yeah it's a sad day

Attached: 1552574650205.png (411x508, 127K)

[User invoked Constitution's articles 1993-2-13 and 1993-2-17. As ammunition uses article 1993-2-23]

Chinese style european internet wall
they'll have their own internet

F[deleted due to EU copyright laws]ing N[deleted due to EU copyright laws]ers are god d[deleted due to EU copyright laws]ned too stupid to build a country of their F[deleted due to EU copyright laws]ing own, so they sh[deleted due to EU copyright laws] all over ours instead.

Its about Czech constitution. Explained for dummies:
> article 13 - access into information transfer is prohibited.
> article 17 - can say whatever, censorsip is illegal except for cases of security and safety of others
> article 23 - can stay against anyone who destroys the democratic state because its offices cannot do that.

>When the EU rangebans it's own users from Jow Forums

Attached: 1543116609542.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Damn, best part is EU fags probably cant even read most of your joke. Really must [deleted due to EU copyright laws] know what im saying?

I know, they didn't even see [deleted due to EU copyright laws]. very sad.