/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: NK BORDER INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that Best Korea is based as fuck and that Dokdo is rightful Korean clay. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

>Pastebin of related info
archive.fo/wcc4w

Attached: No_Brakes_Best_Korea.jpg (1280x1004, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1110680079930195974
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukden_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tientsin_incident
beyondparallel.csis.org/sohae-launch-facility-update-quiet-since-early-march/
english.donga.com/List/3/03/26/1682103/1
whiterabbitpizza.co.uk
pastebin.com/egj4ewBV
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533
pastebin.com/u/GateAnon
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185842597/#185866873
youtube.com/watch?v=J2TGcPsKXiU&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Joseon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Han-sol
france24.com/en/20190301-shadowy-group-declares-government-exile-north-korea
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20190301000072
nknews.org/2019/03/what-to-make-of-a-mysterious-break-in-at-the-north-korean-embassy-in-madrid
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-dissidents/group-seeking-to-overthrow-kim-behind-north-korea-embassy-raid-in-spain-washington-post-idUSKCN1QW2ZL
apnews.com/d4d3b2276f1b478fa0955c1000003217
cheollimacivildefense.org/
moonofalabama.org/2019/03/cia-blames-its-proxy-for-its-raid-on-north-koreas-embassy-in-spain.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good day Class, how has your day been?.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (2459x2333, 3.88M)

>There is a consistent trend of data showing that Best Korea is based as fuck and that Dokdo is rightful Korean clay
Based, peace for the Korean Peninsula when?

Good progress on some side projects.

Attached: htg.png (1889x1889, 316K)

This isn't entirely needed for this search location.

Hey A5. I'd give it a solid 8 so far. Fixed one of the memes I made yesterday too.

Attached: A5_Angry as Fuk_10.png (640x767, 1012K)

Let me edit this for you to be more relevant to the search area....

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

Attached: A5 Fists_2.gif (557x308, 816K)

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking/smuggling networks:

[Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

Trafficking/smuggling also has several different categories:

1) [Government/Military]

2) [Corporation/Business]

3) [Criminal]

4) [Intel Agencies]

Good meme!. Very nice.

I expect as many as those memes as Card makes cards.

boring
working on some classwork, might be able to join you guys soon

Thanks A5.

Based and very nice.

Attached: A5_Awe.gif (418x332, 1.08M)

Can someone turn me into a merchant?. If I can make random hand sized weapons at my desk, you could make some memes.

Thank you Anon5san.

Lol can do.

What have you found and been working on since the last class?.

Working on it now.

I try to work on my Alex Soros project a bit each day and I've been working on some more memes too.

have this instead

Attached: 432a83420e.png (1200x800, 522K)

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1110680079930195974

Some shit going down on the Korean Peninsula it seems.

Started researching feminist orgs to see how they're getting protected. Will update once I get more info

Good

>when Airbus is up 15%

I discovered that one of the reasons the US/UK didn't enter the war with the Axis was that Japan pissed off the UK due to their war with China that a small cell of military insiders pushed against government orders. Seems like this false flag intensified war with China along with Hitler's decision to invade the UK to prevent a betrayal and the failure to coup against FDR was part of the reason things turn out the way they did instead of a clean sweep of communists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukden_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tientsin_incident

Attached: merchant5.jpg (637x697, 298K)

(:

Attached: IMG_5329.png (673x994, 923K)

Kek
>Merchant of Peace through power

Badass meme.
I want a coin like this now.

Attached: IMG_2809.png (1439x2007, 830K)

Attached: 1553641339216.jpg (2065x2179, 431K)

>we got caught lying about the construction, there is actually nothing happening
beyondparallel.csis.org/sohae-launch-facility-update-quiet-since-early-march/

Kek same user do you collect them? They are fun mementos.

I like them, I also like not being on people's inventory for shipping chan related products.

Attached: 1553643547461.jpg (1553x1977, 212K)

Lol that is true.

Nice, let the memes flow.

Notice the timing and location.

New Cards?. Nice, hope to see more.

Thanks!
>hope to see more
91+ more.

Attached: IMG_5288.gif (337x498, 3.27M)

I don't get the location, it is not near the northern border but also that city isn't directly on the ocean.

english.donga.com/List/3/03/26/1682103/1

>91+ more.

A long road has been traveled but the road is not over yet.

Attached: 1553644066673.jpg (1868x1028, 227K)

>South Korea and the U.S. military authorities are intensively monitoring North Korea after detecting communication signals that show activities related to solid-fuel missiles designed to attack the U.S. and the South in Shinheung, South Hamgyong province. The North previously showed missile provocation activities in Dongchang-li and Sanum-dong.

>According to multiple government sources, military authorities of the two countries detected occasional transmission of communication signals related to missile activities in Shinheung from Monday to Tuesday and upgraded their surveillance of North Korea. The signals were detected through reconnaissance assets such as reconnaissance plane RC-136, which are dispatched to monitor signals of North Korea’s provocation.

This thread is garbage

>Shinheung is an area where a launch site for Musudan missiles — medium range ballistic missiles and liquid-fuel missiles — used to be. The Shinheung area is now known to be using the site for a solid-fuel missile assembly factory and a base for other missiles instead of Musudan that failed in test launches multiple times.

>Liquid-fuel missiles require more than 30 minutes to inject fuel and oxidizer, which allows the U.S. and South Korea to detect the activities and launch a preemptive strike. Solid-fuel missiles, however, are more fit for surprise attacks as they are injected with fuel and oxidizer in advance and can be launched in an instant. Because of this, South Korea and the U.S. were concerned when the North secured solid-fuel missiles starting with the test launch of submarine launched ballistic missile Polaris-1 in 2016 and medium range ballistic missile Polaris-2 upbuilt as a ground-based missile in 2017.

>Some analyze that the signals come from telemetry, which is on-site remote measuring equipment operated during the preparations for missile launches. “North Korea is sending out a warning message that it could launch solid-fuel missiles if the Trump administration keeps the North Korea sanctions unlifted,” a diplomatic source said.

whiterabbitpizza.co.uk

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-005142~2.jpg (1080x1705, 299K)

I ain’t clicking that shit nigga

>free from food....

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-005451~2.jpg (1080x1673, 181K)

You both suck at your jobs.

Attached: 1459519444577.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Fuck off faggots no one in this thread is going to fall for this stupid shit.

Attached: 1500778413197.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Does it have a rail station that connects to the Kusong-Dong Dam area we've been looking at?

Need some time to write something for this thread, so keep the thread up in the mean time.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for spazzing out over some women intel a while back. Truth is I'm a happily married man, and I like it that way. Though I disagree, next time I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I still believe in you, and I believe in my pastebins (Just added a Kim Jung-Il suicide entry to II.). If you will still have me, it would be an honor to keep working with you.

>I. AMERICAN POLITICS: MAGA AND THE THREAT OF THE LEFT
pastebin.com/egj4ewBV

>II. INTERNATIONAL POLITICS: EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni

>III. GLOBALIST INTEL AND AGENDAS
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ

>IV. MEDIA, TERROR ATTACKS, COVER-UPS AND PSY-OPS
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf

>V. FEMINISM, BIOWEAPONS, HUMAN NATURE, AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t

>VI. HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CELEBRITIES AND CULTS
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138

>VII. HISTORY, FUTURE HUMANITY AND HUMAN ORIGINS
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy

>VIII. MISCELLANEOUS, CONSPIRACIES AND PARANORMAL
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh

>ALL ORIGINAL KB POSTS:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
>EARLY KB's(Pre-trip)
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533
>GateAnon's Archives
pastebin.com/u/GateAnon

FUCK
OFF
FRANK

>First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for spazzing out over some women intel a while back. If you will still have me, it would be an honor to keep working with you.

You are fine and your pastebins are fantastic.

>Truth is I'm a happily married man, and I like it that way.

If you say "jump" does she jump?

Or if she says "jump" do you jump?.

Also hey card if you look at my pastebins, anything dated after the 11th of November, 2018 are card-worthy entries straight from A5 himself that weren't released as KBs.

Attached: IMG_5298.jpg (895x1000, 168K)

I was thinking about the border area where the official was arrested as well. Might also be the NK MIC fucking with Kim again.

Attached: 220px-NKroads.svg.png (220x221, 27K)

Don't know why the image was so small here is the normal version.

Attached: 1280px-NKroads.svg.png (1280x1287, 239K)

Thanks, boss. And yeah she's a good one.

Frank is dead

Understood,
At the moment I'm only focusing on the actual KBs.

The only reason why I did the following card(s) was because someone asked A5 if the NK info should be KBCards and he agreed and asked for it.
The same with the ASM card, I only made that due to A5's asking.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185842597/#185866873

There's thousands of individual comments that have been made that I agree could be cards on their own.
I want to knock out all of the original KB cards first before I even think about those.
(I have thought about those in the past as being supplemental cards with a different colored background [an expansion deck, if you will]).

Attached: IMG_5289.gif (337x498, 2.97M)

Hello sir, I have no fresh OC, and did not know what to do with the Virgin Korean Bridge Chad Chinese bridge memes you wanted because I'm retarded.

Attached: A5IndaNORF.jpg (1502x1000, 177K)

hey anon5 pls don't sink the UK...

>BASED AND AUTISMPILLED
>Kek

Attached: LukeKimJongUn.jpg (602x609, 53K)

1) Anon5 was Jussie Smollet let go because his false flag hate crime was connected to Kamala Harris?

2) Will they bring Article 13 to America and ban Jow Forums soon?

3) I am still memeing and dreaming of peace in the Korean peninsula, ty again for correcting my retarded thoughts about Based Kim and explaining how he has potential to be a great hero for the world.

Attached: MUSCLEBROKIM.jpg (700x480, 63K)

No worries, just a suggestion. I have most of your cards saved. I'm a big fan.

About how long does it take to produce an individual card?

Attached: World Peace.png (673x994, 828K)

DOKDO IS KOREAN LAND.
ONE PEACE
PEACE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
youtube.com/watch?v=J2TGcPsKXiU&

Attached: 1KOREASTYLE.jpg (1059x586, 102K)

*if anons give me suggestions of text to post for Chad virgin bridge memes I can try to make some image designs tomorrow

If I had to take a guess these areas would be the main trafficking hubs/crossings seeing how each has the potential for the most widespread travel the easiest.
Also based on how the shape of hyesan and its location in relation to the river and border

Attached: 1553645401941.jpg (2153x2090, 249K)

[Kim Jong Un does not know about all of the top secret programs his father did/has around his country]

The US and China know more about the locations of them then Kim does and that is a problem. Kim needs to know about these locations and shut them down since they are not under his control and might be used to bring him down internally.

[If NK gives up it's nukes, it will not be attacked by the US anyways]

As for why, just look at which countries border the north of NK and the histories/alliances they have with NK.

[NK not having a secure border is a massive security risk to itself]

Lets say if some foreign agencies/governments fund a "coup group" that wants to take over North Korea, they could smuggle them in from all the open spots in the border and get them in positions or military outfits and they would do a violent coup of NK wiping out the leadership.

This is a scenario that right now is being considered as a "suicide mission" by said coup group. We are trying to stop that from happening.

The demographics are already sinking it. The UK is filled with hollow caverns.

1) Yes

2) No.

Thanks user!
It depends on the card and the idea behind the visuals.
But usually about two hours per card (sometimes longer/shorter).

This one took a about two-three Whereas I did the 3 Korea cards I have in about two hours combined for all of them.

Attached: IMG_5056.png (673x994, 781K)

here is one of the unfinished bridges with tire marks over the ice

Attached: nk unfinished bridge 4.png (1510x888, 1.79M)

Thanks user, I didn't realize the image size was so massive so I tried to scale it down abit. Let's see if it looks better when it's not quite as huge.

Attached: htg2.png (600x600, 183K)

Lel that's a great meme

Checked
That's all very important.
Is this group rogue or state-sponsored?

Attached: IMG_5309.jpg (636x654, 149K)

This makes a lot of sense. I thought that it was weird for NK to openly announce that the MIC was undermining Kim.

Is the coup group connected to that organization of exiles they've been pushing in the media lately?

Does Trump know? Or is it only the intel agencies?

>We are trying to stop that from happening.
Do you mean us in HTG or your own forces?

Would you have a problem with a book being published with your KB info?

>2-3 hours per card
That's fucking impressive m8

That would make sense. Notice how the roads run all the way along the border though. You could cross anywhere and then hop onto the main highways.

It almost looks like some trucks met on the ice to hand something off, am I seeing that right? It would make more sense if they did it on either shoreline instead of risk falling into the river with all the extra weight.

>checked

>Kim needs to know about these locations and shut them down since they are not under his control and might be used to bring him down internally.
So those that are in control of these locations/projects are trying to hide them to prevent kim from shutting them down? So not all of the "new" missile sites found like >Lets say if some foreign agencies/governments fund a "coup group" that wants to take over North Korea, they could smuggle them in from all the open spots in the border and get them in positions or military outfits and they would do a violent coup of NK wiping out the leadership.
Very much a concern as that sounds like something the 5 eyes would do.

Attached: bane checking.png (1276x717, 1.56M)

>Is this group rogue or state-sponsored?
>Is the coup group connected to that organization of exiles they've been pushing in the media lately?

What is the message they have?. What are the goals they have?. What is the groups history?. What have been the actions of the group?

Are they externally funded or internally funded or "past" NK leadership funded?

>Does Trump know? Or is it only the intel agencies?

If they don't we should let them know.

>Do you mean us in HTG or your own forces?

/HTG/ and any IC watching this thread.

I do have my SD in the area, but that is for bigger things.

>Would you have a problem with a book being published with your KB info?

Not at all.

>So those that are in control of these locations/projects are trying to hide them to prevent kim from shutting them down? So not all of the "new" missile sites found like

Yes.

Could be, or could just be that it's so often used to drive to each coast that it just looks like that. either seems just as likely.

Attached: nk unfinished bridge2.png (1529x861, 1.8M)

>Yes.
Ok so then can we assume that not only are they sabotaging the peace process but also the main receivers of the smuggled goods?

Possible they are the North Korean MIC?

Attached: nk unfinished bridge3.png (1601x902, 1.93M)

>Ok so then can we assume that not only are they sabotaging the peace process but also the main receivers of the smuggled goods?

Yes.

>Possible they are the North Korean MIC?

Yes.

Message and Goals:
>"We dedicate ourselves completely to the abolition of this great evil, a stain on the very soul of humanity," it said in a statement, saying it will continue its campaign until "the day that light is truly restored to Pyongyang".
>It claimed to be "the sole legitimate representative of the Korean people of the north", adding: "Joseon must and shall be free. Arise! Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves!"

History and Affiliations:
>The Cheollima Civil Defense (CCD) organisation -- which offers to assist people attempting to defect from North Korea -- emerged in 2017 when it posted an online video of Kim Han Sol, saying it had guaranteed his safety after his father was killed by two women who smeared him with nerve agent.

Funding and Support:
>Little is known about CCD and it is unclear who is behind the organisation -- although some have speculated it has links to South Korea's spy agency.
>The group's activities have been linked to foreign intelligence services by North Korea analyst Andrei Lankov, who suspected it of being a "front" for the CIA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Joseon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Han-sol
france24.com/en/20190301-shadowy-group-declares-government-exile-north-korea
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20190301000072
nknews.org/2019/03/what-to-make-of-a-mysterious-break-in-at-the-north-korean-embassy-in-madrid
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-dissidents/group-seeking-to-overthrow-kim-behind-north-korea-embassy-raid-in-spain-washington-post-idUSKCN1QW2ZL
apnews.com/d4d3b2276f1b478fa0955c1000003217
cheollimacivildefense.org/

oh

Would you find any... mutant inhabitants in these caverns?

>Would you find any... mutant inhabitants in these caverns?

No.

phew

Is the goal reunification or just revolution?

(((Revolution)))

Attached: IMG_4595.png (673x994, 764K)

Revolution, don't think they want to reunify. You can see their website for yourself in the links I posted.

I'm guessing that the SK IC connected to this Free Joseon group were probably tied to the previous spirit cooking administration right?

Attached: 1444355116416.jpg (553x746, 72K)

>>The Cheollima Civil Defense (CCD) organisation
I recall seeing someone saying these guys where connected to New Zealand somehow, let me see if I can find that.

It was ok.

Attached: bullets and pencils.jpg (1280x719, 330K)

Amazing

Thanks user

Attached: IMG_5293.gif (356x200, 1.71M)

Great job on this.

Attached: Thumbs_up!_18.jpg (326x261, 18K)

Lol pretty good one user.

OI

enclosing words within triple brackets is a HATE SYMBOL! what you're really saying is

ihatethejewsRevolutionihatethejews

trying to figure out how would an eclipse work.

Attached: lpi-moon-orientation-graphic.jpg (3300x2550, 842K)

>when wood shop gets hardcore

Actually it's suspected as a CIA proxy, not NZ (could also be a 5IIIII group)
moonofalabama.org/2019/03/cia-blames-its-proxy-for-its-raid-on-north-koreas-embassy-in-spain.html#more

No need to hide under it when they can openly walk your streets and have resided in your royal palace in the past.

Lol if an insurgency "officially" starts then its going to be a mess.
This needs to be cleaned up asap otherwise its going to be vietnam with the nlf all over again especially with how the villagers rely on the smuggling due to no other means of living theyll be more than likely to side with the insurgent force.
Then those currently nonexistent camps in korea would have to become a reality.
You can almost feel the NK MIC drooling at the mouth over this.
Wouldnt be shocked if chinese MIC aren't trying to cut themselves a piece of this pie already as well.
>when you realize why A5 wanted us to study asymmetric warfare

This information is going to positively shift relations between the US and NK, assuming Trump and Kim talk on the phone about it:

[Nuclear weapons are Kim Jong Un's "Russiagate"]

For Trump "Russiagate" made him never be able to get his agenda's done, acting negative/hostile to countries because of what others told him and cast a lingering shadow on his leadership/rule.

For Kim Jong Un "Nucleargate" is making him never be able to get his agenda's done, acting negative/hostile to countries because of what others told him and cast a lingering shadow on his leadership/rule.

Sound familiar?

Revolution.

Bingo

Perfection

>why else you think the uk has such a tight grip on all public and private media coming out of their country

Attached: InfluenceLandscape_Betav1.jpg (500x347, 34K)

Could this be one of the locations Top Secret stuff in NK?
Tunnel leads into the mountain but can't quite find an exit tunnel.

Attached: NK tunnel.png (1557x961, 3.16M)

Do you see any guard posts?. Have you found the exist yet?.

Jimmy Savile?

but yes... I take your point

One of the big gates with a mountain hole

Attached: MtnHoleBigWall.jpg (1440x1546, 811K)