Should duels be legalized?

If yes what impact do you think it would have on society?

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-235525_YouTube.jpg (521x387, 98K)

You're skipping steps Antoine.
Most of the western world forbids the use of guns for self defense.

The ballsy folks would end up dying and the cucks would rein supreme

>The ballsy folks would end up dying and the cucks would rein supreme

Not really as it would force the latter into owning the consequences of their acts. Basically be a glorious chad or a humiliated cuck.

haha yeah give up all your guns

but hey yeah you can go into a private govt run dual facility if you want, you have to pay to ent the guns

yes

Real duels are done with Sabers

>Me and whitey was jus' duelin', now let me go!

Yes, of course.

Saber duels to the death or surrender should unironcally be legal.

Attached: 1553220279896.png (630x630, 603K)

they're legal in leafistan

Technically legal in most of america actually
all other opinions don't matter because europeans are gone soon

nice

They would willingly shame themselves. Dueling is only performed by honorable men

yes and it should replace hatespeech laws

I think it would be a good thing as long as society took it seriously.
Imagine if the soys writing articles for Vox doxxing people could be challenged to fight to the death.

Saber duels to the first blood

nah guns therefore it is matter of bravery not skill therefore only fanatics who believe in what they are saying will get into duels soft cunts will back down

Yes. Just imagine all the dead niggers.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

The society chsnged a lot, people somehow started valuing living and simply aren't gonna accept the challenge.

Shooting is a skill too.
And with guns you may get both participants killed or play tho guns one bullet which is pretty much Russian roulette

>as it would force the latter into owning the consequences of their acts.

>I CHALLENGE YOU FAGGOT
>fuck off lol
>WHAT ARE YOU CHICKEN? CHICKEN!
>Whatever autist

no
think of the kind of people that do duels. honorable, civilized men.
we need them to be alive and raise children

The problem is not the idea of dueling

The problem is that the government will simply hire the best duelists and kill its dissidents

And right now thats us

Break a hatespeech law?they send a professional duelist at you if you DON't cuck yourself and you are dead or severely injured.

Granted the ability to kill your tormentors in self defence is good prob is lets face it we are not space marines...

> Should duels be legalized?
yes
>what impact do you think it would have on society?
you would be VERY careful with your words in the media because if you pissed off someone with slander they would challege you
the gun dual used shitty one shot guns and if you missed the other guy would often shoot his into the ground out of honer

Duels should be mandatory for Kshatris and the Kshatris must be at the head of the state and decide all state matters by fighting to the death when no immediate consensus can be reached.

It would solve the cause of all the problems in the modern world - rotten corrupt faggots in politics, that do and say shit not cause they believe it but cause mr. Shekelstein greased their palm. If the price of the shekels will be getting your head split in the arena, the weasels won't go into statesmanship and will do what weasels should - commerce.

this guy gets it

>if you pissed off someone with slander they would challege you
they would just decline

>say something offensive to trannie or fags or some other degenerates on twitter
>you now have 1000000000 pending challenges instead of butthurt death threats from cucks
Rabble shouldn't be allowed to duel

Duels require men to follow a gentlemanly code implicitly, nogs, pajeets, juans, and chinks aren't going to know that like the white man does. It also requires the loser and his kin to accept the result and move on with life, so enjoy paying reparations to disadvantaged duellers associations.

Fight and legally kill 2000 fags with a saber...that sounds based as hell

Don't fight fags. Most of them are pretty buff.

I m buff and that s a good thing imagine an arms race between Jow Forums sters and fags

I m buff and that s a good thing imagine a muscle up arms race between Jow Forums sters and fags

Only with swords

Gregor Clegane would be the Johnnie Cochran of medieval times

yes, people need to kts more often

>dueling every nigger

oh my, i'm hard.

Well there would be a lot less child rrapists and probably a lot of dead motherfuckers. Also a lot of killers who wouldn't be serving penal labor for profit prisons of the kike police state that violates privacy, abuses authority, and delays justice until damages cant be recovered. So I guess death deserves to ride his horse and ill see the corrupt pigs in hell

less hate crime. becouse it would be legally.

No, the feeling of rage isn't worth the risk to put your life on the line for your ego's sake. Many great European minds have died because of duels. If legalise and becomes a thing again, people that are useful won't hesitate to accept duels, and maybe lose their lives in the process. We can't afford that. However it would be a great form of entertainment as now that we have the internet.

politicians had then a very short lifetime

Dueling is harder than you think.

Attached: forty.webm (1080x608, 1.11M)

>have to both sign off on it
>medical documents declaring both to be sound of mind
>would need to have next of kin on standby, medical officials, witnesses, using only means of no collateral damage
>some sort of referring that would prevent intentional murder

Nothing. Nothing would happen. It would be expensive and stupid, and primarily used by sad youtubers in an attempt to call out equally sad youtubers.

It would be a really fun way to commit suicide. I'm in favor of it.

Challenge Maxine Waters to a duel!

Can you challenge old brain dead women?
If so I'm in!

Yes. We'd have a far more polite society and probably almost no niggers left in America.

No, the social loss would be too high, a worker, a soldier, a father, would die, their friends and family may try to get revenge; retaliation.
I'm all for legalised punch ons though if they don't get out of hand with permanent injury

Yes I want to call Jesse outside with IRON.

Attached: 8779C9BC-63E8-477F-8E7D-92E558BB58CE.jpg (744x489, 330K)

Duels should be legalized.

Niggers and spics would be free to murder each other to settle their disputes as they already do, but without becoming convicted felons because of it.

Not only would we have less minorities, but the ones remaining would be more likely to have a job, because they're less likely to be convicted felons.

I don't think it would affect Whites or Asians much tbqh.

yes, but only chess duels.