Bros... are women waiting to long to breed?

Bros... are women waiting to long to breed?
The only sows that want babies are in their 30's and they shouldn't be inseminated at that age.
23-24 is the perfect age to impregnate, not in their old 30s....

Attached: 1544056576022.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6848869/Actress-Jamie-Chung-35-opens-candid-post-decision-freeze-eggs.html
ucdavis.edu/news/uc-davis-study-confirms-link-between-advanced-maternal-age-and-autism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ovarian reserve by age.png (1181x791, 213K)

brb, gonna go fuck a zero year old.

kek

if you think 30 is old you are a fucking idiot

I'd unironically eat her ass. If she turned out to not be a bitch she could be my second wife.

yeah you've only lost 90% of your eggs at this point. lol fuckin incels amirite?

Why would they lose eggs before puberty....

Wtf is that body

Perfect breeder

consider talking to more real women.

If she lost 20 pounds maybe, so many chubby chasers hiding behind thick memes and just saying your a faggot if you don't want to fuck pigs with lipstick on Jow Forums.

they eat them

who are under 27*

Pregnancy and obesity dont go along mate

prove this true
my wife had two boys back to back at 34 years old

Eggs? Wat? Women lay eggs? I have 3 kids and never seen their mother lay any eggs they came straight out her cunt wtf

This. Only incels who never had sex in their 20s push this “gotta make babies in your 20s” meme, lol

There’s probably people that unironically don’t know. Shit, a lot of girls don’t even know what ovulation is.

Damn, imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1DCF3013-3A1A-4C89-B960-08CFBE40F14C.gif (500x350, 1.03M)

She looks like a total bitch.

>23-24 is the perfect age to impregnate
Oh, sweet summer child.

It’s a lot harder to get pregnant as you age. At 18, a single stray sperm flying in the wind can get a woman pregnant. Starting around 30 you pretty much have to pour gallons of sperm to get a bottom of the barrel baby.

they hatch before coming out of the cunt retard the egg shells are absorbed into the mother's blood stream

Attached: 1544215962058.png (572x380, 356K)

after 25 the autism rates increase by 3-4% per year

That is not correct.

Yes it is. Google fertility by age.

So women who give birth at 35 have roughly a 1/3rd chance of the kid having autism? Lol ok

my wife is pregant. we are 27 and white. kill yourself

imagine the doodie

K so go have unprotected sex with some 30 year old women if you are so sure they can’t get pregnant from cumming inside them once. Protip: they can.

She looks desperate for some dick desu.
>Please anyone talk to me. I really want some dick
If be all over that if I was drunk

female fertility decreases every year after 20. it starts to decline even more at 30 and then absolutely tanks after 35.
after that it's fertility drugs and hope your child isn't born with some kind of genetic disorder from shitty eggs.

this lol
my brother just had his first kid and he is 42, wife is 36

It’s not just autism, that’s just one effect. The younger the egg, the better the baby. The old eggs are scraping bottom of the barrel babies. Want to have an uberman heathy high iq chad baby? Knock her up before she can legally drink.

yes, your wife having children in her old age proves hundreds of generations before that wrong

Attached: infertilitygraph.gif (350x263, 8K)

women are lower animals
I'm not fucking old bitches that ran through 30 dicks
let them die alone, whores are worthless
their only value is their pussy and I'm not taking thoroughly used goods

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

She's fat. There are "thicc" women who aren't fat, who just have wide hips and big tiddies, but this ain't it. Her legs are too big and you can see the weight on her face, it's obvious she's overweight.

Do you understand hyperbole? Do you understand bell curves and averages? Am I going to have to resort to saying “notall notall, just on average” after every statement?

So we’re birds? Wat

>pic

Hhhhhhnnnngggggggg...............WOULD.

Attached: ........................png (1280x1130, 247K)

They want to become a strong independent woman by taking out a hundred thousand dollars in student loans then getting a job for a few years before finding a husband to settle down and have children with so she can quit her job while her husband pays for everything. Women just like to watch people play life on hard mode.

Perfect body to snuggle with on a cold night

Do you think Raditz should be in the next DBZ series?

Attached: 1499983627195.png (720x384, 283K)

She belongs in a brap barn

neither of there genes are as good now as they were

Do you know how dirty a giant ass like that is. It literally never ever gets fully cleaned.

>I'd unironically eat her ass.
How does one eat ass ironically?

Attached: 1481508531136.jpg (979x832, 232K)

Absolutely

>those legs
Oh my

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6848869/Actress-Jamie-Chung-35-opens-candid-post-decision-freeze-eggs.html
PUBLISHED: 17:05 EDT, 25 March 2019

Attached: here we go again.jpg (800x1000, 96K)

This. Better die alone than getting my children raised by a roastie who got on her knees more than a nun and not for the same reason.

i hope you're trolling. didn't you know?

thicccccc

you can't even spell correctly, stfu retard

Like when Luke slices the belly open to stay warm?

What does 'likelihood of getting pregnant' mean? Is it likelihood of one attempt or over a certain period of time?
Because if it is the former, that's still a good chance at fourty, if one unprotected fuck during the fertile window of the month comes at 36% of pregnancy.

It's not old but the rates for babies born with autism and deformities skyrocket after a women hits the early 30's mark.

All part of the plan. Soon the Autists will control the Earth!

Attached: 1547657044261.jpg (550x763, 36K)

Why the fuck would you use hyperbole if you want to be taken seriously? Dumb burgerfucker, get that taco meat out of your cranium and at least stuff a pig brain in there before you try to sound smart.

Yes, they’ve been lied to by our feminized society that they can go be totoal whores for 10 years and hen settle with a good provider

I feel bad for them

Anyone here just opposed to having children? It seems like a burden to me.

Attached: DS1.jpg (1357x529, 85K)

Women's prime fertility is between 16-24 so yes they are waiting too long

Attached: DS2.jpg (259x324, 19K)

found the faggot

if a woman can't take care of herself, she can't take care of her kids
how often do you see a fat woman with non-fat children? never, they're always even fatter than her

I don't care what age she is, I would make sure she was either pregnant or getting pregnant 24/7

Attached: 1552895279095.png (500x656, 148K)

Based anti-natalist poster!

Nice ad hom attack rostie, try refuting his claim...

Attached: 1520694855331.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

>That shape
I would nut buckets in her.

go be a faggot somewhere else

pls post more big beautiful women

It was Han that sliced the belly open, Luke was barely conscious.

It's not healthy to be attracted to obese women. She's objectively fat, and while that might have meant long ago that a woman was well-fed and could keep on weight through the winter, it now just means they lack self-discipline and a desire to appear attractive to their partners. They're usually extremely entitled because of this, and don't make for good partners or mothers.

sorry to break it to u roasty but for a woman 30 is old.

It just makes sense to have children as soon as you can. There are fewer complications for both the baby and the mother. If you wait too long you'll be limited to how many children you can have. Say you wait until you're 30 to start having kids. To raise one baby out of the baby stage is going to take about 3 years if you include time for pregnancy. That means it will take you six years just to have two children. If you start having children at 21 you can have three children by the time you're 30 and be working on your fourth.

Yeah and the feets are 10/10 too.

Attached: .......................................................................................jpg (900x900, 280K)

who dih tik bih?

Attached: 1553372717136.jpg (640x640, 95K)

>if you think 30 is old you are a fucking idiot

t. pic related

Attached: Laid_Off_Journo_Cant_Code.png (768x416, 122K)

Men don't approach and lead. nor do they make it clear they want children

Flag checks out

Okay, I’ll go blast some swimmers in her if you won’t

Hey girl, I'm here to lead you, girl. I wanna make babies with you, girl.

>Works every time

>So women who give birth at 35 have roughly a 1/3rd chance of the kid having autism? Lol ok

Yes, you stupid roastie. YES.

>Advanced maternal age is linked to a significantly elevated risk of having a child with autism, regardless of the father’s age, according to an exhaustive study of all births in California in the 1990s.

>The study found that the incremental risk of having a child with autism increased by 18 percent for every five-year increase in the mother’s age. A 40-year-old woman’s risk of having a child later diagnosed with autism was 50 percent greater than that of a woman from 25 to 29 years old.

ucdavis.edu/news/uc-davis-study-confirms-link-between-advanced-maternal-age-and-autism/

Attached: Autism_Rate_per_1000_births.jpg (1475x610, 347K)

I'm 35. 30 is old as fuck.
If you didn't start a family by then just kill yourself.

Different studies use different criteria but generally they're based on "couples who are actively attempting to conceive" leaving the details of sex frequency to each couple to decide.

nice anecdotal evidence faggot. Then again im guessing thats the logic engine that is estrogen.

How long hahve you bbeen asleep?

27 is too old
Women should begin breeding at 16, one child per year for 9 years.

We damn near have Irish twins with our first two. Dont wait three years to have another.

Don'r forgot down syndrome you fucking potato.

I bet all of those calories were from gallons of cum that have absorbed into her body like some kind of marvel symbiote that fused with her DNA to create some sort of cock draining, semen fueled, testicle vesticle pleasing demon.

why are you whale watching?

Isnt raditz just in hell? Couldn't he just be wished back?

if that's your source then where are you getting the 1/3 chance of an autistic baby from?

Born to be blacked. Life never gave her a chance.

The weight on those heels...... Marvel of engineering.

Please post source