Stop being racist, we are all brothers and sisters

stop being racist, we are all brothers and sisters

Attached: 1552813186698.png (2048x1941, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvFVPmuZyUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tarrant was a joint Israeli-Russian asset.

Attached: nz-redpill-grandmother.jpg (1366x1190, 297K)

start being racist, we are all brothers and sisters

((dat payed grandma by dat mossad))

So sad this is the fate of someone radicalized by racism this board should be shutdown for everybody's good

Why she apologizing to invaders?

So fucking stupid. Didnt he have jewish parents? People dont do this unless its a false flag and they have something to gain by it or unless its revenge for something.

Its all bullshit.

yeah just ignore the mole under her right eye and above her left eyebrow

this

the left made them this way, it alienated and banned them from everywhere else

Yeah, let's all listen to this fat retarded boomer.

same moles are same

Attached: NZ-redpill-maymay.jpg (1535x2852, 986K)

>female
>opinions

Attached: 1404254366394.jpg (480x480, 45K)

>tfw grandma would stick up for you even if you iced 50 muslims

Attached: 1532223544230.gif (840x488, 511K)

mods, please rangeban Toronto

You need to go back.

why didn't you listen
you only had to listen

Attached: 1553097378172.png (275x251, 135K)

Does she make some gud cookies

retarded boomers are a psy op to make us comfortable with white genocide

>leaf

Yes, but I try to avoid sweets. I went over to her house today and she had chicken noodle soup on the stove. Was tasty

Attached: 1542853300380.png (868x958, 258K)

Same here brah, my grandparents would stick with and never apologise

who are these imposters. are elaborate shaming tactics all they really have against the white?

i am czech so i would most likely get a nation wide celebration

What do they care? They'll be dead, their tiny animals they treated better than their kinds will feast on their corpse, and their McMansions will seized by the bank.
Fucking NZ government already forced their women to cover their hair and subject their entire populace to that hideous caterwalling ordering them to bonk their heads to a meteor rock. Why not give the invaders the houses of the generation that chose to stuff their face with spicy foods over leaving a future for their children?

Attached: 1553012990088.jpg (385x300, 18K)

you are all blinded by hatred, it's quite sad

different nose
different eye color
different hairline

>an old vagina is still a vagina
ok

Leave our nations and let us be in peace then.

mine would probably be disappointed i didn't invite her.

The fossil on the left looks like a granny from Birmingham, and the old broad on the right looks like a Mongol.

Just a kike hoax. Ignore.

Islam isn't a race. Also if Muslims weren't invading us we wouldn't hate them. So just go home, problem solved.
Saint Tarrant did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1553458557643.png (1080x1620, 1.09M)

i wish they'd drop dead but there's still another 10-20 years in them

the leaf is correct for the first time

everytime there's faggotry

Attached: 4565465436.jpg (500x675, 49K)

This grandma and mother are crypto kike (((christians))). Fuck your masonry and fuck your globalist cult. Jfkpsa.

A sadistic abusive whore is still a whore

>blinded by hatred
youtube.com/watch?v=fvFVPmuZyUE

Didn't you guys tell him this shits just satire?

It's a lie this board is not satire only a facade so they can say every racist, misogynist and xenophobic with out consequences.

kill yourself shizo

Attached: 1553537817625.png (800x640, 326K)

and what did you do to help him granny? import more sand niggers?

honnestly if you are not white, you should know that most white do this kind of thing behind your back. Even the leftist one.

Attached: 1553599449799.jpg (794x598, 181K)

He did literally nothing wrong, so...

I still find it annoying how the mainstream media continues to view this as your average everyday Jow Forums white supremacist. Painfully pathetic virgin, yes, average, everyday, no. But he wanted the media to see him that way, and it's working.

/thread

>computer nerd to mass shooter
it's like the school to prison pipeline, but for whites. now give me money.

Attached: 1500557492742.jpg (800x567, 79K)

racist frens!

Wow you're on levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: LumberJack.jpg (800x800, 182K)

I never heard about that. I thought they only shot people.

Attached: kick.jpg (600x530, 133K)

>destroy your nation's future
>abandon one of your grandchildren that actually did something to prevent it

Attached: 1522367260146.jpg (189x266, 15K)

lmao this is why I come to Jow Forums to laugh at retards like you

Get your fucking eyes checked.

being a computer nerd is the path to darkness.

enjoy her company while she's still here

lol, thank you

I know. I spend a lot of time with her. I'll show up randomly just to talk for an hour or two. I learned the hard way with my grandpa.

Pretty much any old fogey will call their grandkids computer nerds because they do that instead of watching the boomer box all day.

DON'T LEARN TO CODE PLZ!

ALUAHUA AKBAR!!!

>Jow Forums idolizes Randy Stair 2.0.

How much you want to bet Brenton was an incel too?

Attached: I'm Going Ghost.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Attached: 1552888881376.jpg (1024x669, 120K)

Kek. Spot on.

they have totally different noses you moron

Randy Stair couldn't hit milk jugs at point blank with a shotgun

subtle

Attached: brenton tarrant help smah that subscribe buttong.png (1357x759, 557K)

im choking on cheeto dust right now

The red herring jew.
Its not hard to believe thta a boomer grandparent that is conditioned to accept globohomo and denounce pro white rhetoric.
Hell I would say she believes what he does but is trying to protect her family.

it is actually sad these organizations prey on these vulnerable people

it's kinda about closure. my last grandparent, mother's mother, gave her grandkids their inheritance a bit "Early" as it were. i was the first to do anything with it, and being the oldest of grandkids i bought my first car at 23. told her about it, only cost $5k and using the rest of her money for fuel and associated costs and some new business clothes. had just gotten my first real job. she was proud.

i keep her funeral card in my glovebox, for something like the past six years.

Attached: that.jpg (268x200, 13K)

think (((they))) are trying to get gramgram to donate her last savings to underprivileged goatfuckers?

I have a brother who is absolutely terrible with money. Eats out every night, tons of credit card debt etc. On the flip side I live a minimalist life and save/invest every penny I earn. Have never been in significant debt ever. My grandma and even my parents have hinted that they just want to leave everything to me because they know he will absolutely blow it probably eating at fancy restaurants and buying stupid shit for his trashy girlfriend.

Browsing Jow Forums has its benefits I guess. Not that I care about any of their money or material possessions beyond a few significant heirlooms. I can make it on my own, and whenever wills/inheritance comes up I make it clear that I don't want any of it.

not true commie scum

Attached: 1553643480621.png (500x610, 87K)

If this is my case, my grandmother would cook monkey soup with me.
LOL

just be realistic with your inheritance. mine was like 10k, and i was just starting out essentially. limited options for using it vs financial benefit.

however, if yours is actually significant, yeah you should probably humbly and bluntly explain the situation to your grandmother. right now its just a thought or concept, unless you're explicitly involved.

Jow Forums isn't racist. lurk more.

Attached: polIsABoardOfPeace.png (303x225, 119K)

>computer nerds are usually this buff
alright, fake news central.

>even

i realize its a meme, but honest question: how exactly do you folks get a monkey? are they pests over there, or farm raised?

The rake is coming for you, leaf.

I wouldn't hate jews if they didn't enslave me and everyone else they come across

yeah but only because our grandmas are totally ZOGGED and support isreal to the degree of wanting ww3 to happen and trigger rapture so we all go to heaven while the sodomites suffer in hell on earth for 7 years before apocalypse

Parents would disown me and gramps would hire my lawyer

I told you faggots this would happen.

Loner wankers are being made into the new boogeyman. Better for those people to get the flack from the loony left than the (((businessmen))) and politicians who do far more than just fantasise about "problematic" shit.

your move first

like I tell other user, people do not eat monkey, very strange. Monkey is like dog, not food.

I compare to old people from switzerland that eat dog...not usual but happens

Attached: B1.png (500x451, 85K)

>Leaf

spbp

Just like Baruch Goldstein.

Attached: F5687B59-04DB-4B7A-8923-928B8A27DF81.png (620x405, 410K)

>Toronto
All you other leafs are alright (even the retard frog ones), don't come to Jow Forums tommorow

>stop being racist, we are all brothers and sisters
What you have to say about the ISRAEL PAPADOPOLOUS LEAK, kik-ehm I mean LEAF?

Nobody bothers to redpill their grandma!

She just doesn't understand why he is a hero.

Why would the Russians want this event to take place?

Interesting. There's a polfag in some place of the world that maybe doesnt even access chans anymore and in some shitpost in a random day he planted a seed inside a "random" nerd mind in another place of the world. He will never ever conceive it, but he has a bit of responsability in dozens of innocent people death. Totally different families destroyed for ever. In some way, this is beautiful. I can see a kind of poetry in that. This is the way the Nature works and the reason an amoeba turned into homo sapiens.

You faggots lost any claim to this after you spent the last 10 years treating white men like fantasy orcs and goblins.

Someone get me a goddamned rake for these fucking leafs.

>computer nerd loner
sounds like me asf

Attached: 15480055721.jpg (750x721, 83K)