How fucked are women? we literally don't need them now

how fucked are women? we literally don't need them now.

men in 2019 literally can:
>have female robots for sex
>give birth to your own children

todaloo whores

Attached: 54798631_2060339130681381_7533664003470393344_n.jpg (937x960, 100K)

Attached: identifies.png (1076x1538, 396K)

Doing this to your body with no medical condition is insanity.

Attached: surgery_burn_your_eyes_after.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

can that even happen?

self replication?

Attached: 986ad047844ce9d91299e55c7ee473df.18.jpg (488x366, 20K)

That's not how any of this works.

>have her own children
Is that a joke or do people actually believe they get a working female reproductive system after chopping off the dick?

Worse than any other insanity.

He still needs a surrogate mother. You know...a real woman.

No, you can look somewhat like the opposite sex but you can't have their reproductive organs that function.

>we literally don't need them now.
Convince yourself you don't need them since they don't want the actual you.
faggot.
start lifting and start socializing, dipshit.

At this point I'm convinced the transpeople just ignore biological reproduction as a concept just for their own cognitive dissonance. It's like religion's complete denial of evolution. People can just "NUH UH!" their way into insanity.

Not for long.

Attached: lamb-sbs1.jpg (1200x529, 77K)

NEXT YOU WILL FOOLISHLY ASSERT THAT THE PLANET IS MALE

SHOULD YOU FIND OTHERWISE YOU WILL ATTEMPT TO DESTROY IT LIKE YOUR STUPID GOVERNMENTS.

I don't even know man. I really don't. They don't seem to understand sperm and eggs or just ignoring it. Have we ever successfully transferred ovaries into another person?

There are people with life threatening conditions which need simple surgeries to make a huge improvement in their lives and these people are using these resources for no other reason than vanity.

Who is the semen demon on the right?

>accidentally proving to the world that youre not a woman

so when will we have transplantable vaginas and dicks ?

Of course not. They don't get a uterus transplanted and their surgical wound is not actually a vagina. It's just sculpted to look as much like one as the surgeon's skill will allow. It's the realization that the surgery didn't make them a real woman that leads to so many post-op suicides.

This image makes me hate Jews even more.

Attached: 1544034401806.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Shit I'd do that if I could guarantee I'd have my own kids and look like that.

Lea Membrey fails at biology.

No womb

No ovaries

No ovum

No ovulation

No self-fertilization

Science in the not-too-distant future maybe able to change that. Till then, it ain't happenin'.

You hear that? That's the sound of the crust melting fires God is going to consume the Earth in soon.

Attached: Coalburners are dumb.png (1024x315, 402K)

>carefully angled and colord to make him look like a bimbo

This still doesn’t change the fact that your fucking a mental I’ll faggot in the ass or his disgusting man made inverted penis wound hole

there's already work being done on using bioprinting to recreate the internals of the vagina and entire uterus. With cloning and the right doses of extreme hormones it might be entirely possible for a tranny to have a mutant baby

yeah its called invitro fertilization.

He's talking about female reproductive organs, not eggs. You can't grow embryos without a uterus and the hormones produced in the ovaries.

obligatory "honk honk"

fuck, end this clown world, please god