Bleaching

Does some of you believe in bleaching, betterment of the race, eugenics, all those sort of things applied into mutt populations?

Is it possible to bleach an entire population of mutts via eugenics and betterment of the race? The line between it and white extermination is very thin since both rely heavily in interracial breeding.

Attached: IMG_20190324_170706.jpg (720x723, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Attached: 867C5805-928C-41F6-AFB6-F8EEDED83FCD.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

No, hybrids are consistently a mix of two parents in both genetics and IQ, you can try to breed 100 iqs into 80s, but youll just wind up with a pool of lukewarm 90 odd iqs that have health issues due to hormonal admixtures which fuck with endocrine and other internal systems. You could potentially breed mutts with whites and it may slowly uptick, or it will continue to be gradual dysgenics. Look at latin america and see how both indigineous populations and more spainard populations are healthier generally then mezito mutts, the mutts are sometimes lower iq than nahutl indiginous tribes

Not one of the three people in this picture are white.

this
>it may slowly uptick
For them.

Disgusting

All three are mulattos.

I know that no one in the pick is white, thing is that you can clearly see the breed getting rid of his negroid genes, the kid more than a mulatto looks like a 1/3 negoid, I think you call it quadron? So I start thinking about eugenics, how the babies of lets say, him and a light skin mestiza will look, will the kid have even more Caucasian features?

Attached: IMG_20190326_185135.jpg (720x726, 253K)

to many to bleach, to little time. Don't focus your energies on niggers but instead those qt Latinas.

Im half turk and half german and could easily pass as a swarthy bavarian.
My dad was pale though.

The brazilians made a valiant effort, maybe if they had been given more time before the west went full anti-white they could have pulled it off

Bleaching is BLACKED in denial.

Brazil said that in 200 years they would have got rid of the negroid genome in their country, thing is that although those 200 years since they started have not passed they are receiving negroid immigrants and they have been receiving negroid immigrants for decades now, but if numbers help for something, pure Africans make only 7% of the population now, when they in the past made up 30%, and all of them are direct descendants of negroid immigrants, meanwhile mulatos of different skin tones and facial features make only 15% of the population.

Attached: 16fcf3840d7936f7337c86c39a37a736.png (304x461, 216K)

Nope, what we observed is bleaching only makes everything worse: you get sort of white looking people who behave like niggers and light niggers who are hundreds of times worse than most african niggers.

I have never seen a video of a light skinned brazilian doing violent shit, its always favela monkeys with their grotesque portugese.

No. Bleaching is not possible.

Attached: 6586590.jpg (720x960, 189K)

The Nuremberg Laws were basically designed to safeguard the good German blood and salvage what was salvageable from the mixed blood. There's at least a precedent for it in practice, even though its not desirable and those exceptions were made pragmatically.

Ex if someone is like 1/8th nonwhite, you can work them back into the gene pool with white breeding. Who would reproduce with that mixed race person? Presumably lower class or less prestigious white people. Alternatively, you might have traders, diplomats, or diaspora whites in other countries that try to immigrate to a white country and have this kind of background.

no, one drop rule

The faggots that shot the high-school recently, I don't know about both of them, but one of them was the son of a mulatta.

>Im half turk and half german
that's full turk

Purity spiraling is foolishness. A weird looking white man is still white.

This guy is 1/25 nigger (other ancestry is white). Is he white?

Attached: 756758.jpg (1113x1696, 518K)

Whiter than you Abu Abdul-Rahman Al Ibn-Malmönski.

Attached: 20190327_022809.jpg (798x960, 443K)

Kinda? Well, he is Caucasian for sure, but Aryan... Meh, still, a Caucasian is better than a nigger and that is why I come up with eugenics, you get a population of white mutts and you can work in it until the population is Aryan, I don't believe in purity of race but idk.

It's not foolishness. It's fact. It takes one generation to bring white down to stone age levels of civilization by mixing with black. No matter how many generations mulatto breeds with white you don't reach the level of white. You have to start evolution over again, so hundreds of thousands of years.

Are you sure he's caucasian?

Attached: Untitled-7.jpg (287x375, 21K)

A single drop of nigger contaminates you permanently

Aryans look like this, look at his nose, that's the biggest feature, it is an up/high nose, the nosethrills are lines not circles, that.

Attached: spurs-news-juan-foyth-highlights-video-1059984.jpg (620x856, 71K)

irish

He is not white, he is not even a nigger. He is something much worse, he is an an*lo

how can you better them by mixing a higher IQ person with a lower one? if blacks dont want to select for intelligence when choosing a mate, then thats their problem and they will be left in the evolutionary dust.

That's a nigger, not aryan. You couldn't find a better example? Or you're a faceblind nigger?

How much do you (and those who say this stuff) actually believe what you say? So this person would be disputably white to you just by appearance? Or any of the ones here on the far right?

Fuck off

Then what's an Aryan for you?

Attached: 20180926185719_foto_fotyh_1.jpg (680x453, 71K)

Nigger lips. Aryans have small lips. Pic = random guy from searchface.

Attached: aAD1dSw9XKE.jpg (1241x1657, 235K)

why do you think they had separate drinking fountains during jim crow?

They have literally the same lips, maybe in the first photo I put he was touching his lips with his tongue a bit, and the photo you put that dude has circular nosethrills, he is not pure, clearly

OBAMA IS WHITE
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc

I actually have a supposedly octaroon nephew (genetically it's probably more like 1/16th) but neither he nor his dad look anything but white. I was shocked to find it out!

I get that white nationalists want to prevent white people from mixing, making these cherry picked things, but the truth is they go back to being white. We all know the blond haired blue eyed 1/16th Cherokee. I've seen 1/4 Chinese kids who looked like blond renaissance painting cherubs. It takes a little longer for mixing with blacks. Pic related is quarter Asian.

I say this because it's better for a white man to have kids with people who are half white/ more than half white (a lot of Mexicans/south Americans!) than not have kids at all. Also I say this because some black men think that they can keep having kids with white women and produce black men, but that isn't what happens. So many younger "black" people look like Drake these days.

Attached: 8hEtYTiFYU8PbpfrjcvsKkBc0UbLUIl1_lg.jpg (600x450, 48K)

I know why, you didn’t answer the question though.

>honduras
latin america should have been bleached hundreds of years ago when there were far fewer natives
now there are far too many shitskins that mixing of any kind will hurt the total white gene pool more than it would to help bleach shitskins
the spanish and portuguese were fucking idiots
if it weren'y for them, the americas could have been a white paradise completely isolated from sandnigger, nigger, and chink invasions unlike europe

Racial purity isn't a thing in nature, only continuity is

The meager amount of race mixing before mass movements of people didn't matter, those foreign bodies would dissolve entirely into your population if they wee atomized and integrated.

A wolf with a single coyote ancestor is an oddity, a wolf pack comprised of wild dogs and coyotes are feral mutants biologists mark for culling.

Problem is that mixing without a control can end up in horrible muttlands like Jamaica or Bahamas, so I would let the pure blacks and all that to the brown Latinos and Latinas, and the pure Asian woman and men too, I would only mix with people that look caucasoid if I were you.

I believe it's probably true but (((they))) want to brainwash the people today to believe all races are equal. Truth also tends to get hidden as a result of losing a war, and the american south lost the war.

Almost none of them are pure niggers, "light skinned" here is extremely black by your standards.

I know, and let me tell you a thing, native genes are far stronger than black genes, specially of the indigenous of centralamerica, so I like when blacks and Indians from here mix because they anulate themselves, but it will take a long time to have a proper population via eugenics here, because like I say, native genes are extremely strong, even if you become very white you will still have indigenous traits.

>He's 1/25th Black
>is he white
Yes, but the more important question remains: is any of that remain 24/25th ancestry Jew?

He is ugly so he may be stingy too

Bleaching is a meme pushed by jews to normalize race mixing. Why have children with a shit skin when you can have children with a white person?

Pretty sure thats a Finnish guy, retard

Agreed. It can't go unchecked and most white men and women should stick with their own race and have 3 or more kids. Also I think Europe should be more or less an ethno state, and should get the birthrate up and start sending extras to South, Central, and North America again. I think they would like an influx of European genes (which is why fully white couples need to have more babies wherever you're at, despite what the media says the entire world actually wants you to do this!)

thanks for the answer

Attached: Bleaching.png (1048x1668, 1.33M)

It only works if WHITE MEN simultaneously impregnate White women AND shitskin women.

White society is not traditionally polygamous, so 'bleaching' is really just Jewish re-packaging of race-mixing to eventually eliminate White culture.

White + black = brown
White + brown = light brown
White + light brown = lighter brown
ad infinitum

Unless White society embraces polygamy en masse, 'bleaching' is simply White genocide disguised.

Literally nothing wrong with breeding mulatta women

I can't find my melting pot meme right now.
>Take a bat of white chocolate, heat it up,
>dump a bunch of dark chocolate in.
>It melts and all turns brown.
NOW
Make it white again
>You Can't.

Attached: Internet hate machine.jpg (800x600, 31K)

Perfectly possible, if you make sure the "to be bleached" population is far smaller than the bleaching one, and that the "to be bleached" reproduce as little as possible with themselves keep breeding with the pureblooded main population for many generations down the line.
Genetics plays as a game of probability. If you, as a 100% white guy, have kids with a 100% asian woman, your kids will be 50/50. However, breeding a 50/50 hapa with a 100% white doesn't necessarily mean the offfspring will be 75/25. Genes mix up in a random way during meiosis and there's actually a very slim chance that either ALL the 50% white genes or ALL the 50% asian genes pass on, making the second generation possibly already full white or another 50/50 hapa.
Play this game enough times, breeding every "to be bleached" mutt offspring with a pureblooded bleaching one, and some generations down the line the minority genes will be eventually BTFO'd.
That's pretty much why europeans still look European and not like Mongolians after the great rape of Genghis Khan. The Mongolian genes eventually got diluted out into oblivion for being so scarce among the population.

Except the part where your wife and kids are dumber look different from you

Literally this, totally with you.

Thing is, the white chocolate represents purity, you would be amazed to know that the purest genes are the ones of the blacks, that's why they are difficult to breed out too but they are not diverse at all, they are actually very pure since they are the closest to the monkeys we descend from than anyone else, mixed blacks never stop looking mixed because of that, greatest example? Ethiopia

white + light brown = white. It’s not nearly that slow

This is true mathematically.
It also remains necessary for the to-be bleached to be the best of the population.
For instance, if you breed a white guy with a medium-complexioned latina with a 100+ IQ and a strong desire to safeguard the family you get an improvement int eh bleaching pool.
If you get tyrone who fucks the nastiest, fattest white chick he can find that'll fuck him then you end up with another nigger most likely.

>Is it possible to bleach an entire population of mutts via eugenics and betterment of the race?

This was literally the official policy of Brazil for decades. Interbreeding to raise up the negro population.

Look at what happened to them and you've got your answer.

Attached: 1552331105762.png (846x899, 650K)

Bleaching is why brazil is a country full of mongrels

Well, we did fuck up big time regarding the size of the population we tried to bleach.

That was the only problem.

The Spaniards bleached the Native Americans and the resulting Mestizos are as violent as niggers, but smarter and more capable at organization and crime.

In retrospect, the North American Genocide model was better, since our natives are largely relegated to a few alcoholism and gambling zones.

Mexicans aren’t as bad as Central Americans so there has to be something to that?

We are mixed with niggers, Mexicans not, there is the thing.

Then the process takes a little longer but it can work, especially if you’re already mixed.

Well you can’t really do it with a small white population..

and bleaching black instead of native