INTERSEX: How does pol define sex?

De La Chappelle Syndrom is a rare congenital intersex condition where an individual with a female genotype has phenotypically male characteristics that can vary between cases. In 90% of these individuals the syndrome is caused by unequal crossing over between X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father, and results in the X chromosome containing the SRY gene, as opposed to the Y chromosome where it is normally found. When the X with the SRY gene combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male. Less common are SRY-negative XX males which can be caused by a mutation in an autosomal or X chromosomal gene. The masculinization of XX males is variable.

This person with XX chromosomes was born phenotypically male and transitioned into a female.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvnAVk8rYo

Is this person a woman or a man pretending to be a woman?

Attached: girlboygirl.jpg (750x937, 78K)

It aint either, it's a freak

this is a freak that is only semi-normal because of advanced medical technology

They are a biological female with a disease

Check the gonads. Testes = man, ovaries = woman

>two x chromosomes

Sounds like a female with an unfortunate disease.

Male. Female. Hermaphrodite. And mentally ill.

>Is this person a woman or a man pretending to be a woman?

It is an abortion.

Sex is defined by phenotype, which is determined by genotype.
As you say,
> results in the X chromosome containing the SRY gene, as opposed to the Y chromosome
This means they have a male genotype. Chromosomes are not the only part of the genotype related to sex. Phenotype indicates sex. XX males are males, they are not even intersex. Being a man with a micropenis does not make you a woman, it makes you a...man with a micropenis.

Only CAIS is intersex.

>literal traps
I feel more sympathy for that downstairs mixup than I do the intentional mangling the retard/suicide watch faggots on discord.

They're a biological freak of nature that doesn't fall into either category. Sometimes nature fucks everything up. In the same way someone with severe autism or down syndrome isn't lumped in with the rest of the population on things like employment, education and civic duty, the same can be said of people with genetic abnormalities like this. They don't apply to the rest of the normal population.

I define it as something that seriously makes me ponder forced abortions

>Jow Forums
>sex
No lol.

We define sex as male, female or as far as were fucking concerned, alien.

idk both of these women look women nice meme

>we make laws and ethical codes based on extremely rare occurrences
Why don't we have any laws for people born with 6 fingers!?!

Well then you contradicted yourself.
If CAIS is the only intersex condition then you would be defining sex by androgen sensitivity, something which can determine penis size. Also, having one gene error in an entire chromosome should not defer other functions of that chromosome.

What are the characteristics?
XX Chromosome but born with male build, testicles and penis?
If so, that would make it a feminine penis.
Yet another fucking meme made reality.

bulllshit.

>have two X cromossomes
>one of them do the stanky leg and now you have a dick
Guess im retarded now. Typical mutt

tldr

Rare conditions, such as hermaphrodites, only confirm the fact that there are two genders.

You cannot base any rule/theory in outliers, and expect to be taken seriously; any real scientist or statistician would laugh in your face.

If a hermaphrodite chooses to live as a man or as a woman, whatever. If they want to call themselves intersex or genderfluid, whatever. They're statistically insignificant, and how they choose to live with their condition is irrelevant to me.

Everyone else is either man or a woman, no matter what faggy spin you want to put on it. Gender is real, and it is binary. Also homosexuality is unnatural, and gay men are a public health risk.

it's called xxy, xx does not have male features.

Dick=man
Pussy=woman
Anything else=genetic mutation/disability

The correct definition for these things is a monster. How and why is this even a question?

I'm not asking for greater societal implications.
All I'm asking is if that's a man or a woman and would fucking it be considered faggotry.

Attached: traptrap.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

can you reproduce with it? If not, no. It is an abomination.

I'm defining sex by physical characteristics. If you merely have underdeveloped male genitals than you are not intersex. As far as I know, CAIS essentially don't have external male genitals at all, and have a vagina opening as well as internal testes. If CAIS merely have underdeveloped male genitalia with no female genitalia than I would not count them as intersex.

That's Klinefelter's, different disease

I usually think of sex as a phenotype. So with this person it all depends on whether or not they have gotten bottom surgery or not. If you have a penis and testicles but are like a woman in every other respect, then its a borderline case. But if you have female anatomy and two X chromosomes then you are obviously female.

Doesn't matter, it doesn't justify mentally deluding people without mutations into transsexualism. There's a difference between a biological defect and a delusion, objectively. And if it's XX it's a girl who needs hormone supplements due to a genetic defect. If it's not a separate Y chromosome it's not a male, even if the lady bits don't work either.

Shes cute and feminine.

If an individual has at least one Y chromosome (XY, XXY, YY, XXXY, XYY, Y, etc) then that individual is male.
If an individual has no Y chromosomes (XX, XXX, XXXX, X, or no X or Y chromosomes) then that individual is female.
Problem solved

I have literally no idea without knowing the person.
But those A cups are boring either way.
Big fat milkers are patrician.