2019 Pokemon Movie got blacked

Is anything sacred anyone????
Was Ash Ketchum not diverse enough?

Attached: image.jpg (474x263, 43K)

fuck niggers.

If you still go see movies, you’ve been blacked in my eyes

If you go see the movie then you're part of what's wrong with this country, you degenerate man children

That's not even supposed to be ash you stupid trog. It's based off a game called detective Pikachu and I'm hyped as fuck to see it

That’s basically what I said schizo. Movie theaters are troughs to keep the miniorities from raping on the weekends.

Does this help answer your question?

Attached: 1546781834911.jpg (768x1024, 182K)

Why would Pokemon, a Jap company, let a studio make a Pokemon movie radioactive in Japan?

It's worse that they're doing this to our history.

Attached: 1518432789896.jpg (1200x1057, 195K)

I don't go to the movies. But I pay attention to the arc of social change. You seem to be a bit anxious to marginalized me a being blacked already. Calm down Francis were on the same team. I tolerate presumptive numbskulls like you, but I know hot heads like you will be the first to stick your head out of the fox hole.
Love you still.

its not Ash. And like pkmn1&2 and unlike the greater pokemon franchise universe, it take place on our Earth.

Trogg?
Ok go give them your shekels

`>Why would Pokemon, a Jap company, let a studio make a Pokemon movie radioactive in Japan?

maybe they realized pokemon needs to finally die and decided to let westerns kill it because they couldnt bring themselves to pull the trigger. idk. pokemon peaked with the GBA games and went completely downhill when they went to the DS.

Indeed

Thanks for the kind clarification
I did not know that

Damage control

You shouldn't be... Deep Space Nine was the only good pokemon show

It get's worse, just look at the original Tim Goodman from the Detective Pikachu game that came out a couple years ago. Tim is now Tyrone.

Attached: detectivepikachu.jpg (610x334, 29K)

(((Hollywood)) is all pretend and shit anyway. No respectable honorable Aryan man should waste his time and life away on pretend bullshit, especially on things coming from the kike.

Here is the real Superman.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (240x300, 25K)

I was agreeing with you

the mc from detective picachu wasn't ash, but a full fledged white boy

Meant for

see

Is not Ash, yet is still muttwashed

Do they even allow Pokemon battles in jail?

Attached: 1547939975319.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)