Lets settle this once and for all

Strange piece of gore, or blood bag prop that failed to explode?

Attached: C9D85691-BBB9-4EAE-9D86-A330B74DAB8C.jpg (991x690, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1XNCOB-B0ZfZNWEmkLvLS8JLZTI9XHinW/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=3wLuD908RhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. A bloodbag prop wouldn't pop out like that, and it wouldn't have that bright red color
2. It's likely a piece of gore (or maybe her red purse?)
3. you can see the impact of the bullets on her body
4. he drives over her a few seconds laterr

Fuck off meme flag.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Cringe

Attached: 1553375276773.jpg (1137x1012, 104K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

IDK if these were pointed out.

Attached: Untitledfull - Copy.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

You can see the entry wound on her right shoulderblade. Round seems to have traveled from her upper back, through her upper right arm, exiting somewhere right in front of her right wrist, exit wound partially avulsed outward. The round tore a flap/chunk of her bicep out by the look of it.

it's your mom's dilatation dildo user

Attached: holedigger.jpg (466x265, 17K)

Attached: 1553208002215.webm (1280x720, 705K)

>T-T-Theres this multi continental Jewish group that stages mass shootings but they use prosthetic limbs, fake blood packs and repeat actors/actresses that can be seen walking around with bottles of red liquid that can easily be seen by anyone and everyone in the crowd that’s due to gather after an event like this, also they use an air soft gun instead of a real one firing blanks, they pay off thousands of family members for their silence and not a single one of them ever expose the staging, oh and as you can see as I hyper-enhance these single frames of this video, this single red spots clearly expose this international Jewish psy-op false flagging group, clearly that is the only explanation

Take yer meds

Attached: 6D2C7CD9-7DF7-4090-AA8C-41A26A33D439.jpg (454x401, 109K)

so if mossad DID fake this, how exactly are they the bad guys?
It could be that the real shooter was the one we saw in the other video but he was catched (which is a good thing, right?). so how, if you are correct, are mossad the bad guys?
inb4 shill because cognitive dissonance

Attached: brenton tarrant help smah that subscribe buttong.png (1357x759, 557K)

Attached: Brenton Tarrant French police avenged.png (677x849, 588K)

Probably her face.

Attached: brenton tarrant forgot to subscribe.png (1101x1002, 136K)

drive.google.com/file/d/1XNCOB-B0ZfZNWEmkLvLS8JLZTI9XHinW/view?usp=sharing

I was definitely wrong about it being her face.

>try to have actual discussion
>RAAAAAAAA MOSSAD SHILLS

High quality thread.

Looks like the first bullet bounces off the bitumen and rips her whole arm apart...

Its called brain matter you fucking doofus. He shot her multiple times in the head.

Didn't he run her over with his car too?
That's a pretty big piece of evidence that would be difficult to fake.

Oh look we got ourselves a real Tarrant tard.

Attached: womp womp2.jpg (500x651, 92K)

its 2019 and we still dont have HD videos of ANY important event.

Seems like it's some part of her face. That's why she moves her hand there.
Also, if you notice, there's something white in/on her hand, and it flies away from under her head after the second shot.

Attached: trace.jpg (962x1416, 427K)

It was a real car

You faggot gore McLovins whites want some gore?
try this Olmec limb tearer from Dr. Slice
stop fucking around
inB4 unlimited ammo always winzzZ

Attached: nightmare Machete.png (1192x715, 360K)

I mean he drove through traffic with it and the police stopped him in it on camera from a third party so.

Fake tires filled with air though. Have u ever been run over with rubber air balloons? It wouldnt hurt.

Probably used hydraulics to fake the bump.... jk

It pops, and bleeds a shit ton more than any human wound could.
It was clearly her heart, or a squib that malfunctioned.

NZ police have full HD video, all 36 minutes. But they probably will delete it at some point if no one will leak it.

lol the air would do shit for the weight of the vehicle.

I agree with you.

Attached: 1552536993533.jpg (600x674, 100K)

the absolute state of Jow Forums
>a ton+ of car weight is no problem as long as it has air balloons as tires
now i've seen everything. so TIREsome

youtube.com/watch?v=3wLuD908RhA

Are you being serious with saying she got run over with the car and was ok?
My theory is that if you watch the video, Tarrant is visibly unnerved and drops magazine after magazine, but isn't looking around much for someone who's nervous and doing a shooting, which leaves room for a crew of 2~3? people who could have followed behind him, and replaced the girl on the ground with a dummy.
I only say this because I have proved that several people that were "shot" didn't leave blood behind them from the rifle bullet piercing them.

The real question is: How the fuck does a 12 ga. shotgun blast 9 rounds into a hallway with no visible damage?
And what kind of blanks allows 8 rounds in a tube fed shotty gun?

I agree with the Memeflaggot, at least he has points.

It says jk retard

okay, I'll bite (can't believe we're still on this, but ok) LIke i said, "I'll Bite"... without me breaking out the real video i have copies of? does the video REALLY have "4EVIL" on it in one frame? or is that a joke? I really dont wanna get BACK into watching it a lot like before. STraight answer?

If you ever watch ISIS execution videos when they shoot people the slowly bleed out just like in the Christchurch video

So, here we can see something that looks realistic to what happens when you shoot someone in the head with a rifle, but I will show a high contrast picture to show there's no bullet exit, nor is this person's white headwrap even slightly dirty.

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot.jpg (1680x2100, 406K)

Here you can see on the top pic the blood spray very clearly, but you cannot see any blood permeating the white cloth, which would be indicative of the blood coming from within the cloth.
(I'm saying it came from in front of the cloth, as clean as it is)

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot maximum contrast.jpg (1680x2100, 795K)

f**k ur rite
is now a certified and verified good quality post

The fact is if the rounds were live there would have been multiple ricochets especially shooting down onto an asphalt surface like that.
Go shoot at some asphalt and see how many rounds whizz off tumbling.
These (NZ) were not live ammo. Not live ammo in shotgun or the AR.

Another case of illogical lack of blood contrasts the white headwrap person, with the bullet not damaging the window behind this guy, nor does any blood show up on a high contrast, I'll upload in next post.

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet..jpg (1680x2100, 455K)

the good old crossed legs

Attached: france shooting.jpg (962x649, 124K)

Here there is no blood visible nor any imperfection on the window.
This is impossible, as the rifle round clearly can pierce a human as seen here

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet max contrast.jpg (1680x2100, 1.08M)

And another, where there was no blood on the wall, despite the bullet clearly hitting him in the head, that his hat flew off!

Attached: Hat trick, no blood!.jpg (1680x3078, 675K)

That part is a joke. Or an anagram.

How about body that moves hand in between and over other dude's butt? And who takes of sneakers before dying?

You know some of the people took a while to die right, so them fidgeting on the ground is not unusual.

for me, it look not real.
Many wrong aspect with this video.
I show to friends and they also think it is stupid.

Nine (9) fucking shotgun blasts went down that hallway.
No scratches on wood, doors, jams, or drywall- shit they didnt even break the glass doors down the hall.
It is fucking FAKE as hell with dummy ammo.

you havent seen many videos of massive head wounds occurring in real time have you

this was fake I think

Yeah, it's all just CGI so great Q detectives could expose all in seconds.

Attached: Run Muhammad Run.webm (564x720, 1.74M)

>drives over her
Yeah, with foam tires on that super light clown car he was driving. A chiropractor probably puts more pressure on her spine than that.

You know people become confused when they are dying.

what is in his face?

Shot through back, went out arm.
Shot through head, blown out side of face.
Occams razor. Makes much more sense than a cryptojew didn't attach a blood pack well enough.

No CGI just blank ammo.
go fit 8 shots in a tube fed shotgun I dare you.

clearly you haven't seen the video at all and are just going to argue to waste my time, like this fella.

Attached: Disinfo shills do exist..jpg (699x516, 112K)

I believe also.
very close to video game reality.

I fucking hate google for taking down all the content that used to show up when you search for it. It makes finding good comparisons a pain in the ass.

Some other dude's back.
For some reason, they all piled into the corners instead of madly rushing out of there.

inside of her clothing

Can't see shit captain.

it sure was a bag

Attached: mmsb2.png (640x356, 230K)

if CGI would be less fake LOL
very bad video, not real.

so the answer is no? because i have and i think youre dumb

>"Coincidences"

Attached: expected effects of a 5.56.jpg (1336x1048, 236K)

>Hurrr durr ur dum!
>Me expert!
Last (you)

people move around a little bit when dying. They even move around a LITTLE bit sometimes, right AFTER death. the muscles move some. its common. A hand or a foot moving a little around/after death? is no biggie. Normal actually.

so the answer is no

Attached: MMDAB.png (648x360, 213K)

no, I watch video many time.
Look shoulder of this guy impossible a person become on top like that.

face become white!
very bad imitation of person

is that muslim guy looking down the street at the movie director
>should I run now? ok

are you talking about helpme-helpme girl and her sneakers? shes in the mosque, she has her sneakjers off. Shooting starts, she makes a break for it, has her shoes with her. She gets popped, stumbles down, her shoes hit the ground. Its a believeable scenario.

Keep in mind the guy shot in the head was shot from a great distance, as the bullet looses speed in the air over it's flight, it gains efficiency in imparting the kinetic energy it has, and therefore won't have as big an effect at close range as it would at about 500 feet.
Read this post, and ask me what my job might be.

look who runs hollywood. these people have been staging fake shooting scenes since your dad was suckling on your grandmama.

Yeah those are more gory than the ISIS ones where the rounds leave a small hole and the bodies start to leak out slowly. This is more of a case where the round faced more resistance in the body and ripped out more of the body.

I kek'd for a solid twenty seconds from that spongebob meme in there. Have a (you)

Attached: 1523320762972.jpg (1193x715, 40K)

LOL yes video is shit.
One guy and woman when he arrive guy not worried with hand in pocket. LOL

i will say this. if we have ESTABLISHED he's using FMJ (full-metal-jacket) ammo? FMJ does weird stuff shooting flesh. at close range it *can* blow chunks of meat off (about the size of your fist) BUT at longer ranges it makes a pencil hole. BUT, it does not ALWAYS blow the fist chunk off at close range. if it encounters NO BONES it can cavitate and pass thru with a pencil hole that makes surprisingly little blood. If it hits bone? it CAN blow out some. FMJ acts weird. It is *highly* variable. Head shots too are highly variable with FMJ. One will be a pencil hole, another will be a "pumpkin".

There wasn't even a bump.

like movie wag the dog.
Guy bring in friend to make fake video

yea it was a really well done action movie scene.

Attached: goodboys.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>and ask me what my job might be
Being a retard on the internet?

No the guy just shot someone else and the guy just noticed what the video again

a 5.56 is just reaching full speed at 100 meters and 3200 FPS.
This was not a great distance at all. This was close range and at 3200 FPS a red rain and mist would not only be hanging in the air but the walls would have had blood.
The muzzle energy and gas would have tore those bodies in pieces.
It is an obvious FAKE.

Why would she yell “help me” in English? People under stress revert to their native language.

Sloppy Job, Mossad!

FMJ would leave a small hole on entry and exit at close range.
Hollowpoint would be the bullet you're looking for to fit the scenario.
Nogunz, or just trolling?

also, for some times there is "spray" and other times nothing? and sometimes quick large poolsof blood, and othjer times very slow or no blood? If the person is DEAD from a head shot for instance, the heart stops immeditely, almost no blood flow. Gravity leakage with a pencil hole can be surprisingly slow. If the person is dying from loss of blood? the heart can pump and make the large pool you "expect". again, highly variable.

Tell me of all the movies that look like this

vote yang for more dead brown people

Attached: mmak.png (648x360, 245K)

You are so fucking stupid.

my friend, I know you from USA but I live in world of crazy. I see many people be shot and many be kill.

This is very bad video, bad quality. I not believe this bad shit LOL

yep and his vanilla freshner didnt even wiggle.
She would have tumbled, rolled and heaved that car up and most likely she would have got dragged a ways before getting freed even.

>It is an obvious FAKE.
You're going to have to find out exactly what bullets he was using and shoot some pigs to back that up faggot.

How many of the bodies have they failed to identify due to being illegal or fake idenities?

oh my god, very true!
you are very intelligent.