Just learned Jews drink baby blood FROM THEIR DICKS

WTF????
>Jews practice a controversal form of circumcision that involves the mohel (dick cutter) to place his mouth on the bleeding penis and suck the blood out, to "purify" it.
>Many children have died from herpes or other diseases they became infected with during this process.
>The practice was almost banned in the US, but obviously was shot down and replaced with a law requiring that parent's just give written consent before the sex act is performed on this child.
This is going way too far.
Mutilating babies and then RAPING THEM?
Not to mention I also discovered the star of david is actually a satanic star.
It's really starting to feel like Jews are literally just satanists in disguise.

Attached: wtfsssss.jpg (612x408, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut it down

imagine waking up in life in total pain and first thing you see is a old faggot sucking your bloody pp

I can’t even fathom being this new

Yes. This

It's not their dick. It's a rape.

Parasites gonna parasitize.

Attached: woa.png (286x176, 7K)

How is this shit not gay?

They suck grown-ups too.

Mike Bloomberg tried his best to get rid of itinerary NYC. The fact that a guy named Bloomberg tried should tell you all you need to know about how disgusting and wrong it is. But of course the next mayor abandoned all that.

There is a book that was (((banned))) from Amazon named "Judaism's Strange Gods" that will tell you once and for all about what "Judeo-Christian" really means.

No wonder mutts are so fucked in the head. If I was sexually assaulted by a kike as an infant I may become an obese retard too.

Read this

cirp.org/library/history/peron2/

Milah was the original form of circumcision Abraham agreed with God. After Christ abolished circumcision at the cross the Jews got so furious they began taking it out on their newborn boys and added two more steps. Evil.

Attached: Covenant_of_Cutting.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

How new are you?

This practice is real, but uncommon and frowned upon by most jews

I don't care if Jews want to do this to their own children but i wish the routine circumcision of American boys as a whole would stop, it is a racket. We are harvesting the foreskins of baby boys in hospitals for profit!!! Honestly that's way more
Objectionable than what Jews do to their babies because at least it's a ritual that holds religious importance for them. As for Americans, they do it out of pure stupidity and evil doctors get a fucking paycheck . Jews even wait a few days to have the practice done while Americans force it on their sons when he's barely a day old

Hospital/ doctors actually try to force you into doing it. Insurance pays only if you do it within 24hr the babies born. I saw how hard they were pushing my sister

I assume insurance still pays even after 24 hours. There's a reason why nearly every pediatrician you see tries to retract and diagnose dick problems

No fucking clue why I wasn't circumcised but I am so grateful that my parents didn't fall for the meme.

It really is despicable. I imagine we will probably look back on circumcision similar to how we view electroshock therapy now. Assuming civilization survives long enough, that is.

Kek Welcome to the family

And you wonder why people kill them

look up tay sachs vampires

No you didnt just learn that.
But did you know, before you kys, that by having foreskin you cum like 60% harder than by being a cut cattle cock?
Its true... now go die knowing you will never have the pleasure God intended you to have to use as a window to view his image while you cum with his woman creation he made to comfort you until you reunite with him again in heaven. But your going to hell because you committed suicide so...

Cant have any slaves if you dont brand em.

Haha, more and more are becoming red pilled