ANOTHER BOEING FAILURE

Why do Boeing's planes keep crashing, Jow Forums ?

Southwest’s Boeing 737 MAX emergency lands in Florida after engine problem – FAA.
rt.com/usa/454827-boeing-737-max-emergency-florida/

A Southwest Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft made an emergency landing at Orlando International Airport after an engine malfunction, the FAA has said.
The jet was on its way to be grounded in wake of the deadly MAX 8 crashes.
The jet, which was on its way to Victorville, California to be placed in temporary storage, suffered an engine problem shortly after takeoff and returned to Orlando International Airport to land.
The plane had only two on board; the pilot and co-pilot.

Attached: boeing.png (994x1060, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-scrutinize-timeline-for-boeing-737-max-software-fix-11553601603
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its called the yips.
It happenes to the soviet union now its time for the us.

Boeing uses software with backdoors.
Tools to gain control were leaked online

Surprise from mother russia.

proof?

Dude just trust me, its good stuff.

wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-scrutinize-timeline-for-boeing-737-max-software-fix-11553601603

it is nightmare software
Imagine you fly at night, pilot use autopilot
Autopilot go off because software update like win10

LOL

This is why pilots hate engineers

Lol.
But yeah thats the stuff horror movies is made off .

Funny how no heads have rolled at boeing for that. Its criminal
Hail our big company. Hail capitalism.

Individuals aren't often held responsible for big accidents like that

Engineers made perfectly working planes.
737NG had like only accidents because of human error and exceptional weather and stuff.

This is big data, management and directors tell engineers to do thay shit because they want to get an edge to airbus.

I think the problem is software made in shit places with bad programmers

Yea boomer fucks farm this shit out to poos for like a nickel a day because "lol its all the same code"

Programming is a bitch and humanity is about to learn that.

The question is why is there no big fuckong gianant button in the cockpit that turns off all AI?
Why cant you block windows update?
Because those companies are so fucking data greedy they will harvest every bit of information even if it costs life.

If I am not wrong, Boeing is big military branch also,
Many wrong use for money!
Very much corruption, bad management. Dark (black?) operations that use money to do crazy things. I don't believe they use profit to get good people to program.

>program start land process
>bobandvagene.exe
>Pakistan virus, plane turn off oxygen
LOL

Thats completely right.
But that beahaviour was what made the 3d reich and the soviet union fall.

Now its americas turn.

yes very true.
guy save autopilot with poo hindu caracters, plane throws shit out of plane on people on ground

very bad LOL

yes...also problem because companies want to have automation...make more money if no pilot. I think this is idea.

Fucking crazy, I take boat now to travel.

Does anyone know the ethnicity of the pilots with the recent Florida 737 Max 8? Asking for a friend.

bump

Attached: original_156912097.gif (280x187, 93K)

>2019
>Still posting RT stories

> This is big data, management and directors tell engineers to do thay shit because they want to get an edge to airbus.
Like every technology company ever...

yes, they want to stop giving jobs to pilot because of insurance, pay, need sleep...

They put computer to do more and more so they no need to spent money on salary, retirement. Stock holders want this, military want this also,

They cannot even make safe online banking but want computer to control planes, trucks, cars

oh my god, I walk now!
LOL