What is stopping China from selectively breeding for cuties?

I'm surprised that a no-fucks-given government hasn't bred an entire population of Shang-Chads and Chun-Staceys

Attached: D2nIe9SWkBAjFIh.jpg:large.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/18/chinas-selfie-obsession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need a bulletproof surveillance-security state before you can implement overt state-sponsored eugenics. Otherwise, the betas will revolt

B-but then we won't have any more Poohs

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x379, 26K)

They're breeding them for submissiveness. They already believe they are the prettiest people in the world.

American Arrogance(tm) pales in comparison to China. They think we are such like apes

Attached: download (4).jpg (474x334, 25K)

all the qt's fled to taiwan.

Because there are literally zero chinks to selectively breed from to make a cutie. Plastic surgery isn’t hereditary

catgirls first

China's society is superficial and illegitimate. They are more interested in cosmetics and imave than they are in wellbeing or freedom.

Lack of women due to the one child policy.

Its a ridiculous ratio as well. Like 50 to 1.

I don't think they care that much that they have ugly people.

It's coming. They already eliminated all birth defects and whiped out disability with the world's greatest eugenics programme called the one child policy and aborting every tard and cripple and sicko. They will be the once to get the human gen editing really going and screening+ in vitro fertilization while (((the west))) destroys itself with retard leftism, ludditism and degeneracy and feminism. CHYNA will rule the world!

Attached: Hijab county.png (2104x1416, 2.3M)

t.

Attached: A. Mutt.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

Because it doesn't matter since Mongol Chads are ready to instill their genes again with conquest.

You have to pay a fine if you break the policy. I knew a girl from china and she said she had a brother and sister and her family just paid the fine for breaking the rule. So, wealthier families can opt to just pay the fine. However, she also said that nobody in china was that wealthy and that wealth was pretty even. So, this leaves me confused as to whether the fine is not that substantial, or her family was in a minority of higher earners.

you might be right

Attached: tzublackdress.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

Dont know but its a Two Child Policy now. Wont help though.

At this stage China's population is aging at the same rate as Japan.

would impregnate every one of them

Funny for a race of subhuman insectoids that are seemingly incapable of empathy when left to their own devices. Anyone that boils dogs alive deserves to be removed from existence.

Their ineffectiveness.

Beauty means shit.

Only mental performance is important.

It's in the elites best interests to keep most people ugly and dumb.

>What is stopping China from selectively breeding for cuties?
What is stopping us?
What is stopping men from literally enslaving women and doling them out based on merit?

No, really. Women could not stop this from happening if men actually wanted this.
So why don't we?

Morals?
A weird mexican standoff where nobody wants to make the first move lest the other males pounce on him?
Why not?

Attached: 1552858906845.jpg (872x960, 100K)

Fuck you kike

by the gods all i want is to smell their necks and slip my peen into their vagenes in spoon position

why can't I do that?! wtf is their problem?? honestly!

I bet they wouldn't boil a lobster because the eyes remind them of little chinese boy

>t. nervous 2/10 beta chink

Not enough women to begin with. Not exactly in a position to be picky

They have gorgeous white skin. This is why White men need to breed with them. It will make our descendants even whiter!

Attached: Irene Redmare North America 03.jpg (1000x1500, 130K)

The vikings did it.

Calm down there Mohamed, just because your village in shitistan got bombed no need to be mean to Cletus

Attached: 1552333748501.jpg (631x600, 41K)

it's mostly lighting+makeup+filters
tzuyu is dark af tbqh

Attached: tzubutt.webm (268x720, 596K)

their military unironically injects steroids into their soldiers during war time.

don't forget the women already have their pick of whoever they want. decades of one child only policy mean their is 2-1 male female ratio. even the ugly ones get a chad (if such a thing exists in china). and incels think they have it bad here

Chink in a globalist neoliberal authoritarian shithole with a birth replacement rate of 1.01 checking burger's trips. Face and social acceptance/political correctness/never criticize the regime/don't be seen as a lunatic-trouble-maker. Breads and circuses, Eastern style.

Wrong. My hapa daughter's skin is yellow.

Asian chinks actually look like goblins in real life. Dumbass.

this. i matched with a big tiddy slim waist chinese qt on bumble. got her instagram and turns out she has a busted gook face. feels bad man.

I’d bet anything her actual skin tone is darker than a niggers.

China has a secret breeding program using Alaskan and canadian natives so China will legally own most mines soon by mongloid dna.
Alaska native corporations will soon be owned by Chinese halfbreeds.

>chink
>white skin

If she recieve natural amount of sunlight for Vd, her skin will be dark yellow, it‘s a skin protective mechanism, she won't get sunburn.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/18/chinas-selfie-obsession

>I asked a number of Chinese friends how long it takes them to edit a photo before posting it on social media. The answer for most of them was about forty minutes per face; a selfie taken with a friend would take well over an hour. The work requires several apps, each of which has particular strengths. No one I asked would consider posting or sending a photo that hadn’t been improved.