Man goes to see a black movie at the movie theater, gets SHOT

heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article228416044.html

A Lancaster County teen charged with shooting a man over a seat at the movie ‘Us’ at Concord Mills in North Carolina is expected to be extradited late Tuesday, police said.

Bryant Gregory Eaves Jr., 18, of Indian Land, is charged in the shooting of William Eldon on Sunday, police said.
Eaves is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. Weldon was hospitalized after being shot in the leg.

Eaves was arrested by Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office deputies at his family home at about 6 p.m. Monday.

North Carolina police now have the green light to pick Eaves up and transfer him to face his charges in Concord, Barfield said.
It remains unclear when Eaves will appear in Cabarrus County criminal court for the first time.

Eaves has no criminal convictions in either South Carolina or North Carolina, according to online court records.

Concord police released video surveillance of the shooting that showed Eaves, police said.

Weldon, an Army reservist, said he walked into the theater with his mother and saw a man and woman in his assigned seats, according to WSOC-TV, The Herald’s news partner. Weldon said he showed the people in his tickets with those seats.

Weldon said he was ambushed afterward, and did not fight or argue with Eaves.

“I seen him with his back turned reach inside his pants, because I seen his arm. He reached down, aimed the gun down, shot me in the leg, then took off running,” Weldon told WSOC.

Concord police confirmed in a news release that the shooting was over seating and the men did not know each other. It was not considered an “active shooter situation,” a police statement said.

Attached: Bryant%20Eaves.jpg (768x920, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-j-trump-execute-all-mexicans-who-try-to-cross-the-border
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Typical Monday.

Take a seat get the heat

Attached: 1553631866989.png (644x942, 97K)

Hood life

Did you expect anything different? Just niggers being niggers

I live near this mall. You don't go to this mall at night. It was once a pretty decent place, but man it's gone down hill.

Nigger goes to see nigger movie in the nigger neighborhood at the nigger theater and ends up getting out-niggered by another nigger.

K, keep me posted. Really will be interested when the nigger judge lets the nigger that did the out-niggering walk.

>I seen him
Thank God this future astronaut survived.

Do you go in the day?

Attached: 7962D9D5-2C6A-40D3-A137-02E3EB14C0DE.jpg (1516x935, 778K)

Is it really that bad? I was there a few months ago. Typical amount of nogs as you'd expect in a mall in 2019. Didn't seem horrible otherwise.

>living near nigs
Hard pass.

I just assumed that is how seats were assigned at black movies, everyone brings an illegal gun that gun control would have no effect on and the meanest get the best seats. I have never been to a black movie, I just assumed.

Attached: gang_guns.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>Just niggers being niggers
Exactly. How are people still surprised by this? Niggers make the world so awful, I just want to be a shut in.

Blacks get to have "black movies" and black tv channels etc...But whites can't have white movies or white tv channels.

If you somehow did get a white tv channel you would literally be sent to prison.

Eject those feral beasts from the USA and the USA will be a fit place for civilized folks to live. If it takes full-scale war to eject those filth it will be worth it. The Negro is Americas' Bane.

Just another day in USA, the greatest nation on earth.
HONK HONK
WEEE!

Attached: 1549519741228.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

>no criminal convictions in either South Carolina or North Carolina

What an interesting way to put things.

Didnt notice that. Good catch

It’s like when a nigger asks you for a cigarette.
If you don’t give them one, they chimp out
If you do give them one, they tell all the other niggers that you are easy pickings
You can’t win with these people
They are purely emotionally driven
I resorted to just walking around death staring them when they get uppity and refused to give any more cigarettes.
Just because you are smoking doesn’t mean you owe anybody a fucking cigarette
Get your own

>You don't go to this mall at night
>It was once a pretty decent place
>but man it's gone down hill.

t. Every single mall in america

why do all these doctors and lawyers walk around at night with guns

Niggers are everywhere in Charlotte and it's suburbs, glad I moved away

t. Union County fag

There was a gang that did a rap video like this outside an elementary school.
Someone called the cops and they all got arrested and charged lmao

Attached: nigger pepe.jpg (2048x1972, 270K)

here is a petition to execute all Mexicans who try to cross the border change.org/p/donald-j-trump-execute-all-mexicans-who-try-to-cross-the-border

Weldon said he showed the people his tickets for the seat they were in.

Right there. You don't show niggers shit. Get the staff.

yeah just like any public place in nearly 70% of small towns that used to be 99% white now thanks to obama

I'm from Mint Hill just a short drive away. It really upsets me that niggers ruin everything especially malls. Concord Mills was really nice once. I remember going to the Games Workshop store as a kid. It makes me sad.

Do I have to say it?
>be American
>get shot

>assigned movie seats
Wut

it's a thing now, theaters have reclining seats too.

A lot of cities have luxury theaters where you can get real food and booze.
I only see about 1 movie a year on average so every time I go I live it up and go to one of these. You choose your seat online like you do for a flight.

Attached: 23456579854623454765467.jpg (1200x593, 127K)

This is the only way to visit the cinema anymore. Everything else is shit.

Kek, I live in Lancaster. CA right?

Insufficiently niggeriah names involved here, can’t tell whether to care about the victim or if he’s just another aspiring rapper himself

Lancaster NC you dumb coastie nigger, learn to read.

I'm sure he'll get 10 years just like the 1488 Jow Forumstards who you've all forgotten and left to rot XD

>murderous rage for being called out on stealing someone’s seat.

if there's a sale. otherwise fear the walking niggs

have to protect themselves from racist cops sm hf am

that's what happens when (((they))) intervene

I live right 3 mins away from concord mills. With all the apartments and (((affordable housing))) they are building, shit like this will just continue.

Attached: 09DD0A51-CE32-466A-845C-61EBF63C1601.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

>black pays for ticket to movie
>feels weird because he didn't steal something
>figures out a way to not only steal something, but also commit a felony

And they say blacks aren't creative.

Concord is not bad at all, even at night. Northlake is more sketch and blacked cause all of the nigs being displaced from Charlotte’s gentrification are moving in that area.

I was gonna to see the new Mel Gibson movie because apparently Concord’s AMC is the only one showing it in the area. Still going to end up going this weekend.

What I don’t get is how could this even happen? I mean there’s gun free zone signs at every AMC and mall including this one... so how come they didn’t work?

Concord mills is the biggest tourist attraction in NC. It’s not uncommon to have people that live in SC and come to the mall and shop (and commit crimes)

>movie theater shooting

But he's black

In the age of huge ass TV's and kick ass surround sound systems, why in the hollow flying fuck would any human go to a movie theater and put up with niggershines?
>get with the age bois

Lancaster. In Lancaster County. In SOUTH CAROLINA. Dumb fuck.

To see new movies. It’s a shame that a Friday night movie is now a dangerous activity

It's because they are poor and didn't have access to education. I remember specifically being told by my teacher NOT to shoot someone at the theater over a seat.

New movies will still be new to you a month after they get released. Besides, the only thing coming out of Niggerwood these days is... nigger movies.
>Not worth 15¢ much less $15.

>*clink*

Attached: 1540935005965.jpg (680x591, 34K)

"It be cold in space. Damn cold."
Afronaut Da'shawn Washington

He SHOT a man because the man wanted to sit in the assigned seat he paid for.

This is insane... this thug must be removed form society.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuh Dick!" - First man to explore a black hole; Coonta Lakentay, Afronaut, father of 12

>He SHOT a man because the man wanted to sit in the assigned seat he paid for.
No, that's not the reason he shot the guy. You know what the REAL reason is, so I'll spare you the lecture.

Attached: HispanicCrime-chart1.gif (459x252, 8K)

The mall i live near used to be good but they started bussing in fucking niggers from downtown so now i go to the one 20 mins away which is way nicer.

Wow.
I can actually remember when Concord Mills was considered high class.

Stray bullets bro, not even staying indoors can help you. Run away if any nig nogs are nearby.

>Run away if any nig nogs are nearby.
Negative.

I hate niggers.
>mfw amerilards actually imported millions of those chimps, voluntarily.

Attached: 6565875.png (258x330, 83K)

LOL IMAGINE BEING THAT CAMERA MAN.. PROB DOESNT EVEN REALISE HES INCHES FROM BEING SHOT

You dumbass Concord Mills isn't a nigger location. The real irony is a nigger went to see a movie about niggers killing niggers and got shot by a nigger, THAT'S the real take.

Carolina Mall up closer to kannapolis, that's the nigger mall. Concord Mills is where all the jailbait blondes and washed up soccer mom's shop.

Attached: 1524615050930.jpg (2000x1000, 159K)

>US....

AHHHHAHAHAHA