I can literally feel and hear it. Why is this allowed?

I can literally feel and hear it. Why is this allowed?

Attached: 5th_generation_mobile_network_(5G)_logo.jpg (286x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-26/cancer-cluster-california-elementary-school-results-removal-sprint-cell-phone-tower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound like a hypochondriac.

remember to wear your safety glasses so you don't get cataracts

stupid people are less sensitive so I suppose this isnt surprising

What city do you live in? I can almost guarantee you don't even have 5G in it.

Everyone has 5g now shill. Kys

No they don't. Verizon and AT&T have literally only launched in small areas of a dozen or so major cities. The footprint is very small, because the millimeter frequencies the nodes use have poor propagation characteristics, and the infrastructure needs to be extremely dense. What one traditional cell tower covers may require 50 5G nodes mounted on light poles.

Its literally keeping me awake I can hear it

if you can feel and hear sub-ghz and mm-wave radio, you must be made of something real fucking conductive bro. not to mention you must have some EXCELLENT counterpoise.

can you decode the OFDM signals in your brain?

Attached: antenna-training-course.jpg (304x208, 11K)

Yeah the infrastructure is dense so you can make a 3d map of everyone and their homes kys

Sure you can snowflake. Where do you live? Again, you probably don't even have 5G within 500 miles of you.

Florida

You probably need to have your meds adjusted.

redpill me on 5g

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

maybe he's consuming nano gold and shit

Dude you fucking retard, it's the power saturation in the air to the harmonic frequency.

God damn, get educated. Stop making fun of people it only shows your own ignorance

No it sounds like a computer fan very high frequency

fast internet speeds

It's real you faggots
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-26/cancer-cluster-california-elementary-school-results-removal-sprint-cell-phone-tower

Do you still hear it if you surround your head in aluminum foil?

Im literally going to get rid of my internet if this is what its like. You can all fuck off with your dystopian tech

So Orlando, then? Because that's literally the only place that 5G is in Florida.

I'm so rural I rarely even get 4g. I'll never have 5g

>can you decode the OFDM signals in your brain?
Nigger I can decode so well I know that the glow in the dark niggers are having tendies for lunch tomorrow, side of sweet potato fries

>Yeah the infrastructure is dense so you can make a 3d map of everyone and their homes kys

[citation needed]

Unless it's Jacksonville or Orlando, and more than likely unless you're smack dab in the middle of downtown, you don't have 5G.

Fuck off

>let me tell you about your internet

No I'm genuinely curious. If you still hear it when you wrap your head in aluminum foil you might just have tinnitus.

>internet
>5g

...what do you think 5g is exactly
because I guarantee you the router and internet equipment in your house has nothing to do with 5g

Let's exchange countries bro. No internet here, you move here and I'll move to your place.

From today onwards your name is Pradeep.

sub ghz it's basically just a coding scheme upgrade to 4G to give more user bandwidth. same shit you already have, but with better math behind it to cram in more data.

up in the mm-wave (20ghz band) it'll be a localized high bandwidth network solution, but have really short range because of the frequency. I doubt it'll really do much because those frequencies are retarded and line of sight only.

OP is a literal retard if he thinks he can feel radio waves

Attached: E613DFE.jpg (750x562, 61K)

What im going to do is stick a lead box over the routere with a Wi-Fi dongle inside it to USB

Why is the logo so shitty

Yes, let me. Apparently I misspoke, I didn't realize it's in down town Jacksonville too.

But you do not have 5g - which is a cellphone service standard - if you are outside of those two cities in Florida. 5g requires specific equipment and hardware receivers. You do not have it. Your phone needs a certain antenna and it needs to be in range of a 5g propagation node to even connect to a 5g network.

Are you claiming there is 5g wifi? Because there is not.

AAAAAAAA Aaaaa not the 5Gs!!!

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 1.03M)

I had a 2.4 and 5g connection. The 2.4 was phased out. I know this for a fact because an older computer couldn't connect to the 5g.

I'm already going to move somewhere else ive had enough of this shit hole

Fuck off NSA

5G cell service is not at all the same thing as 5GHz band wifi my dude. Completely different technologies. They aren't even remotely close to the same frequency bands.

if your computer cannot connect to cell service you need to format /system32

Please, please do not tell me you're confusing your WiFi router, which operates at 2.4GHz or 5GHz, with 5G, which is a completely different communication standard and typically operates at frequencies in the 28GHz or 39GHz range.

That wont help unless you live out in the boonies. Most people have dozens of WiFi access points within range of their house. You unironically need to make a giant sphere out of aluminum foil and put your head in it, then see if the sound goes away. It probably wont and you probably just have tinnitus, which is what I have and I literally have a 5kHz ringing in my ears 24/7 that is impossible to fix so I just deal with it by having white noise generators or box fans everywhere.

everyone confuse the two constantly, seriously TRIGGERS me

Attached: 1507166352750.jpg (400x340, 47K)

Attached: 1546891823930.jpg (200x200, 59K)

Are you talking about a 5ghz wifi connection? Fucking hell you are aren't you

5ghz stands for gigahertz, hertz being a measure of frequency in a signal. The G in 5G stands for generation - as in, fifth generation cellular service.

A 5ghz signal will give your wifi a speed range of 150mbps to 1gbps. The g there stands for gigabit. That's a measure of the size of data packets.

Fifth generation cell service standard is theoretically capable of 10-20gbps. You are not getting those speeds because the equipment used, transfer protocols, and signal types are completely different.

Then i can hear the Wi-Fi it sounds like high frequency electricity

i have 4G and i very often end up checking my phone a split second before a notification pops up
pure coincidence or can some mega autists detect these signals coming in before their device can alert them about it?

Shieeet

already have 6G on my phone in my area, not causing any problems that i'm aware of

I work with a team of drive testers and we're about to get fuggin rich

why are you so pretentious?

dont do it chumps!

Attached: Capture.png (582x253, 28K)

7g just flew over my house!

>Then i can hear the Wi-Fi it sounds like high frequency electricity

No you can't. You either have schizophrenia and are hearing things, or tinnitus like that other user suggested. Human ear drums literally don't resonate at anywhere even remotely close to 5GHz.

Wouldn't that mean me being sensitive to wifi is even more strange?

AN ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Thats enough internet for today, retard.

nigga i wanted to have faith in you

you are either hearing the power supply or PLL (phased lock loop) circuit in which case your router is just kind of faulty and you are hearing an actual sound and have very good hearing, not interacting with any kind of radio signal

if it bothers you that much just get a different router lmao

I can hear it faggot its fucking annoying

Your phone doesn't receive messages instantly while it's sleeping to conserve battery life. When you check your phone it wakes it so the phone checks for messages and then you get the ones that were pending to be sent during the next time your phone woke up on its own.

5G is going to backfire. Just imagine how much maintenance will cost to just to upkeep that network across an entire nation.

Humans aren't supposed to be blasted microwaves across the air passing through our bodies.

Are you a ran engineer

Its in the other room and i unplugged everything in here because I thought maybe it was a PSU

No, it means you are hearing an actual circuit. It's the same thing as turning on a cathode ray tube. Some electronics have "mosquito buzzers" in them which generates a sound that's unpleasant for younger people to hear. if you're sensitive to the sound your router is making literally just get a different one. You're just hearing electrical circuitry in operation. You are feeling your ears vibrate and then working yourself up over it which is amplifying whatever miniscule effect the sound is having on you. There is not some mysterious force interacting with your body, your body is simply not that conductive.

ooooh i see
thanks for correcting the record fren

It's not even actually 5G.

No you can't your mind is fucked!

Same, I sleep with rain noises on.

yes, you can hear electrical equipment across distances

just get a new router m8, yours buzzes

5ghz wifi channels have been used for a while now

No...You can't

Look user just because YOU cant do it doesnt mean others can't

I know it is. Its far too evolved to be stuck here with you retards

sounds like havana syndrome

It's probably not worse than wifi. Just don't be a nigger and talk on the phone 5 hours a day, and you'll be mostly fine (and don't keep the phone next to your balls if it's using data).

It's for the internet of things, so that everything that didn't need an internet connection can get one and be "smart". Also, your [anything that isn't going to be ingested] can probably spy on you now. Can't wait until my pants can text me a report about the humidity level of my ass-crack after a workout session with an ad for breathable pants by Amazon - fuck off, I don't want tights, I'm not a faggot. What a future.

Move here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone

5ghz wifi is different from 5g wifi. There is no fifth generation wifi.

>5G and 5ghz are the same thing

Attached: 1551747971617.png (719x713, 587K)

>let me tell you what you can and cant hear

Ridicule and jokes aside, if you're not crazy this user is probably right

do you watch herbplusbread works too
he also talks about nano and stuff. That shit is AWFUL these scientist are evil fuck KEK lords

what sound does it make?

No, I mean there is physically nothing about wifi that can affect your body. You are hearing electrical equipment. If the sound bugs you, get a new router. That is all there is to this. Are you too young to remember the hum of CRT TVs? Some TVs were very loud and got out competed by quieter TVs. Routers are the same way. What model is it?

>5G
>5G..
>5.... G...
>5.... Goy..

omg I am enlightened, the jews are doing 5g to meeeee, my brain is cooking like an egg

The fifth element is spirit. 5G completes the pentagram and will allow the "holy ghost" of artificial intelligence to manifest more profoundly in our world.

Attached: 5 elements.jpg (500x500, 22K)

My penis can cure your ailment if you suck on it for a while, don't tell me it can't you don't know that.

Probably the NSA theyve been following me from thread to thread after I made some shitposts. One of them told me they were remoting into my computer too very subtly

It's not worth buying a new one over coil noise. Just disconnect it when you go to sleep or muffle it somehow.

A very high pitched frequency

I can feel it coming in the air tonight

Attached: Capture.png (780x449, 194K)

I can't see mmWave ever happening nationwide, imagine it will be limited to metro areas. You'll have nationwide 5G, but out in the boonies it will just be 5G running on sub-6GHz frequencies with speeds more comparable to 4G.

I was shitposting about having space tech and such.

Fuck your 5g cunt

Alright user, we're going to try a test. Place your palms over your ears and then make a drumming sound with your fingers on the back of your head for about a minute or so. For the best result, place your index on top of your middle finger and then slide it off.

The military have gigantic fucking transmitters that output VHFs(Very High Frequencies) THFs(Tremendously High Frequencies) on MASINT aircraft that overfly you all the time, Maritime Surface Search and (I)SAR ground mapping radar. On Fire-Control-Radars of ships that are well within the radius of major population centers during prolonged military tests and this has been going on for decades.

I live in the woods with satellite internet, sometimes I go to my relatives to play some online game and they have 5g wifi on the premises. I drink huge amounts of water (I take rainwater with me) while I'm there and piss twice at most whereas if I were to drink the same at home I would be pissing every half hour.
I can feel the 5g cooking us, essentially like a microwave sapping moisture from our cells and whatnot.

Do you also "feel and hear" visible light or radio waves? If not, what makes the frequencies in between them unique?

Nothing that can affect YOUR body

My WiFi is 5g and I can feel when it’s on, I don’t know if it’s the same thing. It’s very subtle, I turn it off when I’m sleeping or not at home.

Yeah, that's coil noise. Look, user. I'm not a fan of 5G cell phone service either. I think it's an expensive and untested service that's being used primarily as a marketing gimmick rather than an improvement in technology.

By high pitched frequency you mean something like a whine? Just go on youtube, look up "coil whine." If you don't trust me because you think I'm NSA or whatever, go look and see how many people complain about this problem and offer solutions to it.

Hell, I don't even reject that dirty electricity could be a thing, but in your case you are making yourself nutty over an easily solved issue. The hell do you want me to tell you?

Attached: 1548629250002.gif (500x300, 1.64M)

I can feel the sunlight when I go outside very noticeably and I'm not referring to heat

Y’all realize OP is fucking with you right?