Rahm 2020 or 2024

This guy is easily the most based mayor Chicago has ever had.

I'm a conservative and I love the guy

Attached: rahm-emanuel.jpg (740x400, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rahm Emmanuel's execution will be top 5 to watch after he gets indicted.

He’s one of the most hated mayors in the country

Nice lark. Rahm is based as fuck and is more of a centrist then a liberal

this

but in uniparty Chicongo they only know one way... down

We have a Guantanamo Bay in Chicago. He hasn't done anything about it... So no.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1529133416569.png (514x1191, 353K)

NO! HE'S a kike faggot who worked for king nigger. Gtfoh with that bs.

Probably true that hes the best mayor Chicago has had, but that says a lot more about Chicago mayors than anything. That said sucks he didn't run for election again.

The dude is one of the most crooked and psychotic policians in US history. He's the mayor of Chicago ffs.

There was a time when a group of people pissed him off and he started slamming a knife into a table and shouting out their names followed by "DEAD!"

Depends, how much is he offering?

Attached: 1552238533343.png (861x744, 431K)

Hated by far left wing Chicago isnt a bad thing to be fair. Compare him to next potential mayor Preckwinkle....

you should lurk moar

He didn't run for re-election because the ticking timebomb of underfunded pensions will explode and ruin the mayor's political career this term, even though it's an inherited problem that has been building for a long time, so he decided to let somebody else deal with that.

Rahm E is a typically incompetent Obama crony.

this is an interesting point, he is the mayor of Chicago which is a very left city so a lot of the hate on him is naturally going to be coming from Chicago residents, yet he still won re-election so there could be some sort of silent majority situation going on there

i don't know much about the guy aside from that he is part of the Obama clique and he came out very hard today against the decision to drop the Smollett charges

Hope the niggers burn that kike at the stake

Not running for re-election. Still covering for Obama. Chicago confirmed a lawless shithole.

No you're not, you're a liar promoting a snake in order to get a reaction.

Not true I voted for trump in both the primary and presidential. I also voted for Jeanne ives to primary against rauner. Then I voted for Rainer even though I hate him.

I just really respect Rahm. He has a lot of common sense for a Democrat. I think he's alot better than obama

(((Rahm Emanuel)))

Obama's cronies just got Jussie off. Rahm ain't covering for him anymore.

Yea. I loves rahms indignant 0ress conference today. Proves he actually has dignity

ur a fag, faggot

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Jews can't be truly based.

You faggots are so small minded and simple. Do you really hate everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say?