Normaly I come here to post obfuscated breadcrumps from my work with a 3 letter agency...

Normaly I come here to post obfuscated breadcrumps from my work with a 3 letter agency, but I'm drunk and terminal so just going to lay it out.
They, and we, want globalization because that's the only way they will allow us to reach the singularity on eath so we can join the intergalactic community. The degenerate shit will be stopped but is necessary because for some reason it goes hand in hand with globalization

Attached: asdflkj.jpg (2000x1500, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Earth is flat. Space is fake and gay. There's a civilization of ADVANCED HUMANS beyond the ice wall of antarctica. Not grey alien bullshit/

Attached: 1528745670261.png (1231x1275, 777K)

no

If were being prime directive'd just come out and say it. I have no problem taking an asian waifu or a redpilled peruvian QT if it means warp drives and holowaifus.

Attached: 1553520413084.png (1342x1940, 600K)

>prime directive'd
were not, we'd be long gone if we'd been prime directive'd as you say

lame larp

Globalization is about making the super rich even more rich.
Everything is compartmentalized for this exact reason.
You wouldn't know shit even if you did glow

Attached: 1548454642725.png (480x466, 139K)

why some people don't want it then?
what you mean by "globalization"? create a center of power?

retarded larp

>aliens require humans to consider a bunch of subhumans as humans before they allow us to have an impact on the galaxy

yeah right you fucking shill nigger, aliens probably saw the US give the highest position of authority in the globe to a subhuman nigger and realized we were hopless and are prepping to delete our entire planet before we do some stupid shit because we're literally devolving into niggers as we speak

even white IQ has dropped massively over the past century, for the same reasons whites are being outbred. all high IQ are breeding less and we're reverting back to animals, ayys are fucking laughing at us for even considering shitskins as humanS

this.
fuedal system is still alive, but only a few notice that kings rule over everyone.

>why some people don't want it then?
Because of the way it's being accomplished
>what you mean by "globalization"? create a center of power?
Global one entity government

Intergalactic niggers

>posts pic of alien
>works with a 3 letter agency
XCOM is four letters

then why has there been so much push to divide everyone? we seem past the point of reconciliation or finding of common ground between the left and right. the alphabet agencies haven't been doing shit to stop any of this, if anything they've been furthering it.

>Intergalactic niggers
If we do reach the singularity and this place still exists, I wish i'd be able to see your faces when there are something very similar to "intergalactic niggers"

>then why has there been so much push to divide everyone?
just a by product
the root of the fighting is between the alphabet agencies of 5 countries...which you can probably guess easily

How odd they only flood the west with nations that the west have spent decades preparing to go to war with.

I'm sure that's just a coincidence though and completely unrelated.

why is the alien plan always the same as the satanic plan from the bible? you new world order shills with your trendy luciferian mantras. you really are stupid

Ets are alright i guess

US, UK, Russia, China, Israel?

rather, the divide is caused by the fighting between approach that these 5 nations want to take
>How odd they only flood the west with nations that the west have spent decades preparing to go to war with.
That's literally the doing of one nation and of the 5 and the other's reluctantly buying in

The desert trilogy is based in quite a bit of fact...still fiction though for the most part

so what is the plan to deal with this rivalry? either they all come together, or a few come together and eradicate the other(s) resulting in major war. then what's the plan for uniting the rest of the world? false flag? blue beam?

I have no clue. From what I know, which is just the tip of the iceberg, the goal is to try to make everybody come together on a social level but first they have to be in close proximity. Interbreeding isn't the goal but a natural by product

And where does Will Smith and the President piloting F-18s fit into this

>interbreeding
Those digits

terminal with what? does your gs position's benefits cover your ailment?

>And where does Will Smith and the President piloting F-18s fit into this

Trump watches that movie way too much

Maybe the greys are breeding us into human cattle

>terminal with what? does your gs position's benefits cover your ailment?

from sucking too much tranny nigger dick....I'm gay btw...and got AIDS

Slide threads are just way too easy. Been doing it all day :) xD

if globalization were about uplifting us I would all for it.
I used to be for globalization because I believed the fantasy that it wasn’t making us a superior form of human, better than we used to be. About meeting our full potential together.
But then I realized it wasn’t about that at all.
It’s about devolving us
taking our potential away from us so that those in the highest levels of power can keep their positions while we sit and drool and watch television and tweet nonsense to each other.
it’s about culling the best of us so that what’s left isn’t smart enough to climb the walls of the zoo we are in

I love the human race and I will fight against its ruination tooth and nail.
this is the right hand path.
break down their illusions
tear apart their lies
DO NOT trust the plan
Trust the words that 3 million years worth of human ancestors are whispering in the back of your mind.
they fought their fight so that you could live on, and you owe it to future generations of your progeny to not be the weak link in the chain.
the resources at your fingertips today are greater than those of all of recorded history combined
anons, please save the world

I don't care who is doing it. It's waking people up. Forcing them to circle their wagons.

Harsh but effective tactic, clearly accelerationism perpetuated by our government, extremely obvious at this point.

It was obvious a decade ago when they opened up the floodgates in Europe.

hola. green card plz senpai

>was will smith and the president piloting F-18s part of your plan?
of course

Attached: 12341234.jpg (399x425, 39K)

(OP) #
#
#
if globalization were about uplifting us I would all for it.
I used to be for globalization because I believed the fantasy that it was about making us a superior form of human, better than we used to be. About meeting our full potential together.
But then I realized it wasn’t about that at all.
It’s about devolving us
taking our potential away from us so that those in the highest levels of power can keep their positions while we sit and drool and watch television and tweet nonsense to each other.
it’s about culling the best of us so that what’s left isn’t smart enough to climb the walls of the zoo we are in

I love the human race and I will fight against its ruination tooth and nail.
this is the right hand path.
break down their illusions
tear apart their lies
DO NOT trust the plan
Trust the words that 3 million years worth of human ancestors are whispering in the back of your mind.
they fought their fight so that you could live on, and you owe it to future generations of your progeny to not be the weak link in the chain.
the resources at your fingertips today are greater than those of all of recorded history combined
anons, please save the world

They are testing us to see if we comply.
> degenerate shit means we have weak morality
> not recognizing decentralization is always preferable mesns were are retarded
We are failing their test

sorry made a dumb typo and deleted

would the aliens accept us intoo the galatic federation, even with an evil/authoritarian global entity government?

Hello brothers and sisters.

fag

Bitcoin or XRP? Which do the ayoos want?

>on the same planet
is that not close enough proximity?

LINK

Based and slide pilled

Aliens sound like assholes.

Noooooo!!! I knew it the ayoos are dumb. I'll invest in plutonium then.

Hey Jow Forums I am the head of the illuminati

AmA

also, why do we even want to be a part of the intergalactic community? any accelerated technological advances at this point will surely only result in more efficient ways of waging war. why are they so sure it will be for our benefit

>us
who said we had to go all at once?

They pay you low wages to post slide threads on Jow Forums all day, and yet they also reveal their top secret intergalactic master plan to you? Hmmm...

Attached: 1553644900542.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Ceviche or tiddys plz.

poo poo pee pee
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>aliens sound like assholes
Takes one to probe one.

if that is the case you are falling for the same lies you are trying to make us believe.
reality is deterministic, there is no need for any system besides the system of god
suffering is the result of trying to be free from gods system

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

Best comment award

Nah, we make slide threads like this so that when a real glow nigger makes a post here, yall call him a LARP'er....now here is a real breadcrumb. There have been two 100% glow niggers posting on this board, and noone believed them....so our slide strategy works well

thx for confirming the obvious, will note in my tps reports

enlighten us as to why you would waste time posting on a russian botnet forum. so far you have provided nothing other than evidence for being yet another slide thread.

you are a larp and don't have shit, don't know shit. you will never be 1/100th the man that Gary McKinnon was, and you will go to the grave wit that fact. or spend double life in Guantanamo.

choose wisely

ah c'mon. you coulda kept this up longer. a good larp thread is just too hard to come by these days

Proofs Faggot

Lol...it didnt work the first 14 times, u
certainly doesn't work now either and you people arent nearly as advanced as the ones previously. You've been set on a snipe hunt...a fools errand. I'll make a guess and say it's simply to keep you all busy before the snow covers most of the ass backwards dump called 'erf'.

Basically its known things change, but ita pointless explaining it to morons so you give them something pointless to chase after while they are buried alive in the creeping tundra. They werent ever interested in hearing the truth, so easier telling them there's a way out with some tomfoolery that magical love and happiness will happen once you all inter marry.*

>*...Seriously...thats whats being sold and you dumb fucks fall for it every time. All the time. I laugh every time as well.

Attached: 1553602117285.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

> 1488
white race wins

A center never holds...ever.

Like a typical stupid human, you misunderstood the whole message.

They said that you would become part of the intergalactic community when humanity is no longer divided, because they want humans to evolve socially to the point where we are no longer a violent and primative species of psychopaths....

And for some reason, you heard "USE MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY TO ENSLAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD AND WE WILL GIVE YOU COOL SPACE TECH!!! HURR DURR"

You people are fucking morons.

I really didn't think the bait would be taken, didn't know what to do lol. This is my first day working on slide thread projects

KEK

This ones for (you)

Attached: 1547934511898.jpg (486x431, 57K)

What does the intergalactic community want with nigger cattle? How do you know that isn't a ploy to get you to have enough for your pride that you stop asking questions?

THIS

EARTH IS FLAT. THERE IS NO SPACE ALL A PSYOP

THEY ARE HIDING MORE LAND OUTSIDE OF ANTARCTICA

Attached: 1551162132111.png (636x640, 726K)

We don’t want to join [[[them]]] or “the intergalactic community”. FUCKOFF
Jews are parenthesis and ayy lmao are brackets. Y’all the same to me. Fuck off back to whatever SHITHOLE galaxy you come from

>my work with a 3 letter agency
KFC?

Is it true there's two big countries right near us like the new agers constantly say?

Also is there a known (by you) contingency for if say... people reject the shit they're doing and revolt to collapse the system.

>it’s real

Attached: 80EE5F37-D34D-4430-8238-C0B863D5A354.jpg (220x369, 13K)

By country I mean major political entities in space. Two uh sovereign states so to speak

What's the difference between a king and a shadow oligarch?

You know about the king

describe the smell of alien farts lol

>1488

Attached: AED67A72-0F24-4EED-89AF-691A11BCAEC8.jpg (960x720, 109K)

no
Yes, the 5 countries have 5 soverginities in space so to speak

And here the larp collapsed

> intergalactic community
Did you mean the (((Borg))) collective?

Logically speaking the fastest way to one world government is teaming up with the Russians and glassing everybody else's cities.

Nice try NWO shill.

we'll know in 76 minutes if I'm larping or not

:) pee pee
xD poo poo

you're full of shit. if you were really who you claim you'd know of the filters that would prevent you from posting anything seriously true on this site

Coming here for so long has melted my brain

im behing 7 proiecs

In that case hopefully the resistance to all this nonsense gets going running.

The way they're doing all of this is half assed and generally retarded. We need to put a stop to it and redraw the plans and I know the fags in charge have no intention to critically think before locking in on the strategy.
Imagine trusting offworlders regardless. JFC. We're collectively doomed if we can't overthrow the system.

Hi Frank. Sorry about the AIDS.

Fuck space niggers

Are you working on any cool new memes?

If anything's going to go down spoil it. Fuck it.
If you're about to die just spill the beans and we'll know you were telling the truth definitively.

Jews did 9/11

Aryan aliens like ze Germans.

Maybe Germans should reach out to them telepathically if they have a para psy division at the Stasi.

Other aliens don't matter. These big eye grey aliens look like space niggers.

It is said that the aryan looking Nordic aliens are the real bosses in space. They would give a lot of useful tech to ze Germans.

They look like them. Coincidence? Maybe not.

They like vehicles and science like ze Germans. Coincidence? Maybe not.

They like travelling like ze German tourists. Coincidence? Maybe not.

He wont. All this crap is top secret. Plus who the fuck is going to use LINK.

No fucknut spoil what's "happening in 70 minutes"

Yeah he wants dibs on LINK

In 70 minutes, he gets his 15 minute break.

Something Q said will actually come true....Q is a mossad OP though, so yall wont really be surprised

Agreed, how petty of them to give a shit about lesser developed beings. Don't they have better shit to do?