The right wants him in jail

>the right wants him in jail
>the left wants him in jail
>gets set free

what happened?

Attached: 1537904268404.png (307x392, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/timothy-c-evans-hold-jussie-smollett-accountable-for-his-crimes
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1110589787541520384
twitter.com/20centuryfoxTV/status/1110591979354619906
jpost.com/Diaspora/Black-Jewish-actor-Jussie-Smollett-violently-assaulted-579151
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care 100% an MSM distraction from the NO COLLUSION TRUMP WIN

BREAKING: Michelle Obama knew Jussie Smollett very well and Michelle’s former Chief of Staff Tina Tchen reached out to Kim Foxx about the Smollett case. This is now under investigation.

Clown world moved the teflon from rich white men to niggers

Wow he is brown which means he has a huge black cock that is bigger than any faggot white boys and I want to suck and worship it forever because I am a faggot white boy who's soul belong to big black cock

Deepstate needed a small 'w' after getting ass blasted with the huge mueller "L" they received this week.

COME ON ANONS 30 MORE SIGNS AND WE GET JUSSTICE!!

change.org/p/timothy-c-evans-hold-jussie-smollett-accountable-for-his-crimes

# #

# # #

BRING HIM TO JUSSTICE!!

up

Obama interfered and made the judge release him, there should be an investigation into this corruption.

>what happened?

jewish
homosexual
black

In that order.

Attached: 1525174338383.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Obombos man wife did this, well fuck

>I got friends in high places
>where the pedos drink
>and the queers chasing
>muh blues away

this feels so grassroots and organic

a certain tribe wants to continue a blood libel

what happened?

what happened?

my nigga jussie dindu nuffin is what happened now stop being reeses and let my boy go

Attached: myjuss.png (229x298, 144K)

why would you make this post?

He is going to be killed himself soon

Kamala Harris swept this under the table with her clit lips.

BASED Jussie Smullet working all sides into a seethe

His legal team discovered dirt on the prosecutors, police and judge and they panicked. That's what justice looks like for the prvileged

Proof being "under investigation"?

Black privilege

Kamala

Attached: 1.jpg (1034x1680, 252K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1019x1886, 244K)

Attached: 3.jpg (991x1819, 217K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 4.jpg (1054x643, 51K)

It's Chicago, the only thing that is surprising is the Mayor wasn't involved.

>>the left wants him in jail
Kek no they don’t

Fake & gay

Tina Tchen is Michael Obamas chief of staff

I mean who can believe that the nigger DA in a town with a jewish democratic operative mayor would let a nigger jew democrat free for his hoax to sabotage the republican white president?!?!

Unpossible!!!

Nope, it is real

The prosecutor admitted that he bought his way out. She said that because he donated his bail, that was a consideration in not taking him to trial.

Very well paid lawyers.

Auntie Kamala did some whispering.

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html

JUSSIE A AFRICAN PRINCE

DON LET DEM WHITE MANS TAKE OUR BEAUTIFUL EGYPTIAN GOD

Both sides would have to agree that they are fucking dumb.
And that's never going to happen.

Soros paid off the prosecutor

Oh, ok.

twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1110589787541520384

Attached: stelter.png (758x506, 87K)

Nigger judge.

I'm guessing the last name blacked out is "Michelle Obama".

simple he is black there is no justice with blacks unless its whites against blacks. blacks can get away with anything because they are black and no one gives a shit.

Seems pretty brazen
Potential Conspiracies:
1) He had info on someone important and cut a deal or used it as a get out of jail card
2) They did it as counter propaganda. Trump is exonerated then Smollett in exonerated. Hard not to make a face with you say Smollett is exonerated.
3) Chicago has a crap legal system and this is par for the course, but we are seeing it for the first time because it was a case that made national news

Well... he is 1/2 Kike, 1/2 Nigger, 1/2 Fag

The best lawyers sheckels can buy

1/3 i believe is the fraction you'd want to use.

This

Three halves compromise?

I'd rape Jussie tbqh

GOD DAMNIT FUCKIN NIGGERS

He’s an open homosexual. That’s full faggot, not half-fag.

Bitch used "Hi-Profile" Nigger,Fag card. $mart money sez: He' goin' DOWN !

Because he's mentally ill? I skip posts like that. I never hear anyone talk like that IRL.

Our clown world justice system is completely honked up

Half Jewish isn't as strong as full Jewish.
Full Jews never get arrested to begin with.
Half Jews get arrested and then let go.

Every bit of evidence pointed at his guilt. The prosecutor needs to be disbarred just like the Duke LaCrosse team prosecutor got disbarred. We live in a society whose viability depends on people respecting the law, whether ordinary citizens, judges, lawyers or prosecutors.

Attached: 58d5e9361d000015007d06ac.jpg (820x373, 62K)

>people
>niggers

Choose one

he would be in jail if that were true

this is the truth and you know it

Attached: 2019-03-26.png (512x153, 78K)

Nigger Judge
Nigger DA
Nigger Justice

Honestly the best case scenario for conservatives. Everybody already knows he's lying and made it up. The story was over - now we get a story about a clearly guilty black liberal getting off scot free for the simple fact that he is a black liberal. Completely dispels the whole "white privilege" bullshit narrative. Not to mention the Tina Tchen texts that just leaked, which might implicate Michelle Obama. It's only gonna get better.

I feel pretty disillusioned by it man....

BUT, on the other hand, maybe this is a good thing. He slowly dragged himself down by his dog shit actions, it unraveled slowly but inevitably. Perhaps, if we're lucky, he may do the same again but on a much grander scale and drag much bigger names with him.

Attached: 1528523499016.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

are niggers human?

10 fucking k. ive spent more than that in weed in the last couple years

an absolute travesty

He's free because they can use it to draw parallels to "Trump's exoneration"
>turn on CNN
>"so republicans talk about not accepting a not-guilty verdict for Jussie, while in the same breath accept the Mueller investigation results blah blah hypocrites blah"

David Axelrod and Rahm Emanuel are both pissed former Obama guys at this situation. They both live and work in Chicago though, so they might actually care about their police dept getting thrown under the bus and undermined.

The foxxe thing is trying to cover him. If he were to go to court, it would come out that Harris and Booker were directly involved somehow. They are all going to be in a world of shit now. I bet the AG will go after them at some point soon.

CPD is calling for a federal investigation. Wouldn't it be something if all we were expecting was to get one stupid nigger for concocting a story, and instead got three (Smollet, Foxx, and Harris), all over the same thing. Good things come to those who wait...

Attached: trumpcurse.jpg (500x520, 41K)

he lied to the cops
he committed a hate crime against a minority
but cause he is rich and black he gets off
I'd say those are grounds for separation

a jewbearnog?

>what happened?
Money exchanged hands.

This. We need to meme the investigation into existence, in case the AG refuses to see the links to Harris and Booker.

>kek speak
The real story is Trump is free and clear narrative wise to destroy the corpo/dem media arm and the dems in one swing. Never plume the arrow with the tail feather of an eagle, and that's just what they did. There is 2 plus solid years of evidence of lying to change the coarse of our elections, and in 2018 it worked. It's going to get real bad before the end.

Attached: it's happening the ride starts now.jpg (398x499, 180K)

Money

media black hole mind games, there is video

All done to shift what the media was to talk about. 10 years ago, I wouldn't have seen the Jew slight of hand. Today though, it's crystal fucking clear.

piss earth already arrived.

yes they do

If i had a theory and thought that niggers were capable of planning something like this it would go like this...

He embarrassed his handlers, so they set him up to actually be lynched so they could get their anti-lynching legislation passed.

Let me know when Trump does one single thing that his supporters want. So far he has failed to deliver on virtually everything.

this entire situation was planned from the beginning to show you, white boys, that you are a slave.
you wageslave your live away, in your few hours of free time you're watching your brown masters on the screen while you jerk off to all the power they have over you.
Now they get a laugh out of it if they can show you even more blatantly how much of a slave you are by crying white privilege while in actuality there is only brown privilege

>princess

He's going to be murdered.

I believe your flag, because if you had ever been to America or knew anything about America at all, you would know how silly conspiracy theories are.

No they don't. You really think they care what the truth is? Their thinking runs as deep as "brown man good white man bad"

Nigger faggot is bait. The media wants blind outrage from the right, to create another mass shooter that will kill random niggers and cause repeal of the first amendment and take away criticism of the judicial system.

Attached: 1550383300983.png (415x484, 156K)

Obama Judges

Even normies don't want him free

twitter.com/20centuryfoxTV/status/1110591979354619906

So maybe some good can come out of this if they investigate a bunch of corruption in the chicago attorneys office

Attached: jussie.jpg (590x371, 71K)

Attached: 1553646779570.png (605x823, 454K)

he set out to show how America treats blacks, i think he did a pretty good job

now you hire two proud boys to really beat him up, pour bleach on him, put a noose around his neck, top laughs will be had.

Real talk - someone in the investigation more than likely fucked up somehow and it was either "dismiss the case" or "proceed with indictments and have this fuckup blow up in our face in a colossally bad way"

He's a jew, of course they'll let him go.

He looks really attractive.

No homo.

>what happened?
Fun fact. Smolette is a JEW that's what happened. jewish privileged

he's a jew!
jpost.com/Diaspora/Black-Jewish-actor-Jussie-Smollett-violently-assaulted-579151

this