Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (212x320, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLUTa_AztEI
youtube.com/watch?v=XOFe54govWA
youtube.com/watch?v=PHIsIVB7C8A
youtube.com/watch?v=bX-zGk8biek
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me a rundown, I need to reach operating thetan by tomorrow.

Attached: 1529243583376.png (524x567, 331K)

Alex loves jews, his kids are jews.

maybe owen really is crazy. everyone keeps turning on him

Attached: 0712180412345c0a3d4287534195862.jpg (333x500, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FLUTa_AztEI

OP, next time don't be a bitch and provide a URL.

In turn, Owen threw him and kike producer under the bus. He exposed emails and text messages and Jews. Soon he will cut his ties with Tommy Robinson and Avi Yemeni and then become the fuhrer America so desperately needs.

Best Corona commercial ever. Fuck beaches, more trenches and burned bridges.

to be fair owen benjamin is an annoying whiney jew schizo

>yfw Alex will never kiss perfect QT so he settles for trannies

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26 Owen Benjamin - IMDb.png (745x524, 896K)

nigger we already have a fuhrer, his name is Little.

its like a soap opera for losers

lmao

Attached: The-Incredibles-babysitter-640x332.png (640x332, 75K)

desu alex did a 180 on joe rogan in maybe a fucking 50 hour broadcast, a week max. Owen Benjamin, if its true he's not gonna be on the show, got thrown off for saying "antisemitic" doesn't mean "anti-Israel", and it really makes me question Alex.

Owen is a retard, but I trust retards. They're honest.

lol this is at least the fourth thread about this issue and OP posted one of his younger pictures in this one... genuine obsession?

Little is okay but his charisma is shit. Literally lost a debate to Sway Guevara the other day. Also got clowned on by Zionist Jews from AIPAC. He lacks energy and wit.

Roe Jogan is a glowing, baby-dick-sucking faggot

I just can't imagine Alex ever really looking like that.

Meh. This is sort of the equivalent of the intersectional marxists destroying each other over petty differences. I respect Owen going full Waco, but he needs to relax a little.

Christina Ricci is a tranny. Almost all of Hollywood is made up of trannies, both MtF and FtM.

Attached: christina-ricci.jpg (1280x1920, 318K)

>Christina Ricci is a tranny
Tranny Discord posters are so fucking annoying.

YOU WILL NEVER BE A FEMALE!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (525x727, 106K)

right. and the award for most passable tranny goes to...

Attached: 25236778754546578.gif (284x304, 3.11M)

Alex Jones fears the logos

Not a tranny, just a trainwreck. Even if she didn't use steroids she'd still be a goblin.

Imagine being as dumb as Owen where you can go from making Zionist propaganda for Steven Crowder one week, to becoming antisemtic after watching a couple YouTube videos a month later. He is the definition of week minded. It wouldn't bother me as much if he had some self awareness, but he actually thinks he's smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOFe54govWA

He deserves to die for this video alone

use steroids?

god, i used to have such a crush on her :(

Attached: 1546793547834.png (557x347, 205K)

They're all passable, that's the point. But skull shape, digit ratio, shoulder width, neck length, and general skeletal structure reveals all you need to know. They practice this intergenerationally. They are trannified right out of the womb, that's why they pass because they start early and never go through puberty.

Attached: olivia2.jpg (4912x7360, 3.28M)

can we all agree we watch the bb?

dude. ive seen the youtube videos trying to explain this bogus shit. i know how they try to explain it. you need crawl out of the hole youve found yourself in.

Attached: 24fw74.jpg (888x499, 84K)

>joe rogan sells the pumps and jones sells the pills
>they literally get men hard and make them cum
kek

Attached: 1527362924791.jpg (1252x1252, 655K)

see:time is a bitch

Attached: stuart little fuhrer.jpg (2202x2873, 362K)

Owen “like my mom told me I had a 147 IQ” Benjamin

Owen Benjamin is a flat earther faggot.

Alex Jones is also an FtM. A lot of FtMs love to work out and build muscle. But they have a skeletal structure that is not masculine, so though it looks aesthetic and unique, it's obvious it's a woman's body once you know what to look for. Large, slouched traps coming down to shoulders that don't stick out like a man's. Long slender torso that curves upward. Hips that slightly stick out with a bubblebutt. This is an FtM look. Hollywood worships androgyny, the image of the Baphomet. You don't become an A-lister moviestar or a world famous musician unless you're a tranny. I'm not even joking, look this stuff up for yourself. It's called transvestigation.

Attached: alien body.jpg (612x1024, 53K)

moms don'e lie, fella

I went from being a hard left democrat to now hating niggers and kikes. It took literally weeks of time and I'm probably 10 years younger than owen. There's no linear way everyone is suppose to find the truth on, that's just elitist and retarded. If he were to continue to shill jewish shit after this I would agree though

Attached: 1536533321878.jpg (631x768, 64K)

out of curiosity, did you ever see the you are here forever threads in your lefty phase?
Did you laugh at the notion?

kek yes I did, and no i didn't as I was on /b/ for close to a decade before coming to Jow Forums so it was funny just because it is entirely true

>I was on /b/ for close to a decade
So you fuck dogs and cut yourself?

Kiked subject material aside, that is the worst song parody I have heard in my life. So many shoehorned syllables.

no but am definitely completely desensitized to death and all that. pros and cons to that fact

Attached: 1526584282608.jpg (800x1160, 109K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.50.25 PM.png (858x601, 623K)

It would be one thing if he denounced Dennis Prager and Steven Crowder, and all the other cretinous Zionists he's willingly associated himself with. I'm not holding my breath though.

>Alex Jones is also an FtM. A lot of FtMs love to work out and build muscle. But they have a skeletal structure that is not masculine, so though it looks aesthetic and unique, it's obvious it's a woman's body once you know what to look for. Large, slouched traps coming down to shoulders that don't stick out like a man's. Long slender torso that curves upward. Hips that slightly stick out with a bubblebutt. This is an FtM look.

Attached: 1524092170062.jpg (800x522, 37K)

> Alex jones is the biggest troll I've ever seen.

Fixed.

I'm glad Alex is finally gaining his weight back. Being fat was part of his shtick.

Damn Jones was fucking jacked back in the days!

Owen needs to stop drinking it's fucking up his life. Too goddamn blackpilled.

Owen is a dumbass but he’s /ourdumbass/ now.

Back in the day, /b was a rite of transition. You did your time then earned the right to move to other boards.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHIsIVB7C8A

Attached: 1545231243110.jpg (500x467, 30K)

still watch both owen and aj. dont like owen flipping the fuck out on aj like this. with joe rogan was different, but against aj, owen is coming across twofaced. based on insults you can tell he never liked the guy. owen chill the fuck out not everyone has to name the jew as long as they name what those jews do. starting to sound like yangtwats jewposting on order to d&c

Cletus, try reading a book instead.

Why? Owen is right, fag idiot

redditor detected

>10:10

Attached: mfw20.png (262x289, 80K)

Retarded shill

youtube.com/watch?v=bX-zGk8biek

Jones is entertainment. You're overlooking his content, he has good theories that i agree with but nothing I would follow religiously like that

Alex said, "we can't have retards who scream 'ITS DA JOOZ!!!!' representing my company."

Owen proceeded to lose his shit like a scorned rejected incel.

Good, at this point, Owen discredits everything he touches, he's so intensely dumb. The further he gets away from infowars and trump, and more into retard 1488 territory, the better. Keep epic redpilling him, 1488ers!

Yes faggot, wahmon use steroids (especially celebrities) look at her legs and hands.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.