Is Poland the most based country right now ?

Is Poland the most based country right now ?

nytimes.com/2019/03/26/world/europe/immigration-poland-ukraine-christian.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-27 Poland Bashes Immigrants, but Quietly Takes Christian Ones.png (879x732, 1.16M)

Yes.

Attached: 1544055559037.png (1291x1600, 2.58M)

Are they taking christian niggers in? Plenty of those around africa.

>So it may come as a surprise that the Polish government has, very quietly, presided over the largest influx of migrant workers in the country’s modern history — though they are mostly Christians from neighboring Ukraine.

OH NO THE HORROR!

>You need to take in more immigrants
>No not those white immigrants that truly need help!
I fucking had it

It's almost like it's not about race and it's about not taking pedophile sexist homophobes who want to destroy your country in and giving them a protected group's status.

The Polish are God's chosen people.

>It's almost like it's not about race and it's about not taking pedophile sexist homophobes who want to destroy your country in and giving them a protected group's status.
Soooo it is about race then

I dont think so

Attached: 1489853644075.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

A religion is an ideology. An ideology isn't a race.

i'm sure (((they))) will false flag Poland....any minute now

Attached: 1550404751612.jpg (720x1080, 193K)

No you haven't. You're going to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, wake up at the same time tomorrow morning, and go to work or school or whatever the fuck it is you do every single day. You haven't had it, you haven't even begun to endure it yet

>How dare the goyim choose who they let into their country!!!!

That has got to be the ugliest Polish girl ever

Arab religion is a product of Arab racial behavior

yes we are based
also my goverment said "fuck it, we not gonna do that" to article 13
t. pole

>homophobes
Poland hates fags like every other reasonable human. Stay the out of their country faggot they don't want you or sand niggers destroying it

Worst shop I've ever seen. Keep coping gunter. Maybe you'll have a nice goat to fuck one day.

how we have never had a Jow Forumsland meme is probably the works of perfidious Albion who is jealous of the Polacks beauty, strength and being saved in Christ Jesus always subverting any attempt to make Poland the recognized /ourland/ they deserve to be.

Yes, they were red pilled on (((who))) lead the bolshevik Revolution before Hitler