>Get a job at a small warehouse
>Wake up at 4:30
>Pick up 10-12 hour shifts
>Ardous physical labor
>My depression and fatigue is pretty much gone
>I'm pretty much neurotypical now
>quit SSRIs

Why didn't the docs ever tell me this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-26 at 21.46.13.png (378x411, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You better not fucking drive a forklift without valid certs or I will shove size 13 safety boots up your ass.

Just wait until you get good enough to do your job on autopilot and the existential dread starts setting in.

And yes, plural.

amazon shill dtected

That sounds like fucking hell

ok leaf

You’re pretty much a robot

No cert = no insurance

I ain't touching that shit, mane.

>"doc, what do I do? I'm depressed all the time!"
>"just quit your job and go work for minimum wage in a warehouse. This one anecdote online says it works."

gee, I wonder why?

Shit dude, you remind me of when i used to work at a coal-fired power plant. It's so much easier now that I work at a normal-ass office in the city.

I prefer worrying about computer security over wearing a tyvex suit in 95+ degree weather for 10 hours a day...

OSHA pls go

Attached: 4fhrf0n85ce01.jpg (817x656, 64K)

they wanted you to remain sedentary and pliable

remember to lift every day and have hobbies though, otherwise you'll settle back depression again once you work there long enough

Watch it, or I'll throw away all dildos being shipped to costa rica.

Warehouse work is pretty great, never had a bad day moving freight, by dolly hand or lift.

Attached: e917595a55ca67ab8c26886069629638e2de9bb72ffcb325b5133ca387a226b7.png (720x960, 1015K)

OSHA doesn't give a fuck and will fine you for not wearing your PPE if you're jerking off at your battlestation at home.

GOOD.
Not OSHA, but once you've been nearly killed by a dumbass coming to a quick stop with 12+' of metal stacked on the front falling over a few feet away from you, you get a bit more respect for the certification process.

Also, this is obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

How much do they pay you to move boxes?

Now it's time to manage that warehouse, OP. Get good enough so that you can teach other people to do your job and do your best to move up. Then open your own warehouse. Then you're an alpha business owner who can do what the fuck he wants.

I'm very aware, they hound us at my job regularly, motherfuckers will just randomly show up and take photos of us working. I got written up once for not wearing a harness even though I wasn't even close to being 5 feet off the ground, I was like 3 at max. bastards.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

$11 an hour. I'm basically being paid to work out. I also load pallets, in addition to moving them.

After a year of covering mulatto Stacey's shifts so she can party only to blow the manager and become your boss you'll feel like shit again, but enjoy the high while it lasts

Everyday life is extremely mundane. Sure work sucks but it's a needed distraction. Humans arent meant to have hours a day of contemplation, it's why the world is so sick.

that's because depression is a load of codswallop. the human body wants to move and sweat and have an objective. the doctor is instructed to sell you medications by his jewish overlords. don't ever go to a doctor for a mental disorder unless you start having hallucinations or some such shit.

Doctors are paid by pharmaceutical companies to hand out prescriptions.
It's a blatant conflict of interest and I'm surprised (well, not really, but I should be!) it's even legal.

Do pharmaceutical companies advertise in Canada? The commercials here are almost surreal unless you've grown up with them

Yes.
Half the time, they don't even tell you what it's for. They just show you a happy family frolicking in a sunny field with a golden retriever and tells you to talk to your doctor, followed by novel's worth of text in size 1 font saying it can cause a thousand horrible side effects that end in death.

people who do physical labor and work with their hands are notorious for have very little psychological issues

>ends in death
Ill never be this lucky

Attached: 1553653948785.png (644x942, 97K)

cashier instead of warehouse guy but the autopilot dread is still the same

Kek, and the next commercial is a class action lawsuit about how some vaginal mesh therapy probably killed your mom and to call now if you want some money out of it

Hah, yeah.

wouldnt say depression is bs, its just that spending every waking moment of every day hitting the pleasure lever simply dries up your ability to feel pleasure over anything.
working allows your pleasure senses to build up, plus having a paycheck doubles the experience

Yeah it's much better to make money for Shlomo instead of thinking why Shlomo has so much money despite not adding much value to the world.

My doc told me that. She pretty much said to take my SSRI till I get my shit together then ween myself off of them.

EPA user here, fuck dry cleaners and fuck foundries

I actually feel bad for wagecucks. You can't live off $11/hr.

dont do it. go do some manual labor, preferably outside, youll be fine

>fuck foundries
lol christ I can only imagine the shit you've seen

Attached: pepeheadphones.jpg (223x226, 9K)

>quit SSRIs
that's all you needed to do

I think the funniest is when you talk to someone about metalworking and they're clearly not taking it seriously, so you have them google "lathe accident" with safe search off.
The face they make is just too perfect.

because the kickbacks give them money goy

glad you're on the up

I fucking work overnights on the weekends stuck in the nost dead end department (counting inventory), with no overtime opportunities, they won't even train me in other departments, demoted me from a position they forced on me (training people).

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

the docs did tell you to exercise, which is the same thing

Why don't you apply for other jobs? You have mon to thurs to interview

Wow. The slave is grateful to the master huh?

Heres a game i like to play. I set my alarm for when i would wake up if i worked, wake up and thank god i can go back to sleep. Which i do.

Im 31 and in my moms spare room, and i smoke weed regularly. Fuck the system.

Attached: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (1280x809, 210K)

dry cleaners are just chinks dumping shit everywhere and telling you theyre going by the book. foundries have genuine retards that dont know what theyve been doing for a decade.

Right before Christmas you will be let go

this, preferably in a really competitive masculine working environment, just gotta see those studies of before & after testosterone levels of army grunts

>made 10k last year
>took 5 months off doing nothing
>live in comfy quiet trailer park 5 minutes from nicest suburb in city 400 per month + 150 utilities
>same car i bought car in 2004
>minutes phone
>share wifi with neighbor
>0 financial struggles

HAH.
That's exactly why Colt is so shit these days.
Fucking crayon eaters making decisions.

Pussy Slayer

based

Attached: Thanos.jpg (712x875, 76K)

>Shitty ass car breaks
>Financial struggles.

>My depression and fatigue is pretty much gone
wow being a fucking wage slave for 12hrs is such a fucking great life.

Attached: 1534332695384.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

how low IQ do you have to be that stacking boxes in a warehouse gives you happiness and fulfillment

>hur dur jobs grow on trees
you deserve death

based as fuck

Attached: 1551878918467.jpg (688x644, 266K)

just enjoy your kike debt slavery cattle life goy
or kill yourself

whatever you do, do not look behind that curtain

Compared to being online? Come on, braw.

>Work on a farm
>Regularly drive fork lifts, tractors, back hoes, and loaders with no certs and barely any training.

Lmao eat my ass union nigger

Attached: 1551733045253.jpg (425x286, 33K)

why are you on then faggot?

>share wifi with neighbor
Sign of a true hustler.

I respect anons such as thee

>look behind the curtain
>holy mole, shit is scary
>can’t do anything
>feel worse

Never lose your innocence?

imagine being so worthless you cant fill a labour job lmao

line your fucking cattle dips.

Not everyone thrives on death. Some folks are tenderhearted.

You mean the ones not occupied by Mexicans who don't pay taxes?
Ease off on him.

Attached: 1543826940691.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Is this some jewish reverse psychology to get the goy to slave away?

>hurr durr be a wageslave so you might get out of depression
Yeah, no.

>working 12 hours a day
>not depressed

shes doin ok. only 120k miles and i always driven like a granny. lots of the bells and whistles have bummed out but she always starts up and gets me where i need to go. ive wanted to get a newer car many times but then she starts giving me puppy dog eyes and i cant do it.

also
>typically keep 1-2k in savings

MIGA MIGA
YES YES YEESSsss

Material rewards, however small > social media accolades

Yeah good luck with that when you get your medical bills dry up your deposit as you get old

>12 hours of work
>1 hour travel there
>1 hour travel back
>8 hours sleep

That leaves a whole 2 hours to shovel food into ones mouth and contemplate suicide. Living the dream

>ive wanted to get a newer car

Dont fall for the car jew. Grind out your old sloppy jaloppy until the gearbox is dust

It really doesnt get better than this!

Attached: 1543511216147.gif (500x281, 998K)

i got VA

THIS IS A CERTIFIED AMAZON ASTROTURF THREAD
EVERYBODY GET OUT NOW AND LIGHT UP THE SAGE OUT OUT OUT

Attached: oxy 420.jpg (2048x1423, 159K)

Back when I worked 12s I was actually in the best physical shape of my life, slept the best and had a fat as fuck bank account because I had no time to spend my money. I was also working at least 6 days a week. My social life was non-existent, but I was doing great.

>ignore /news/ and Jow Forums's claims that college is bullshit
>ignore resorting to tradesman jobs
>finish a degree in STEM
>use my brain to solve fun problems and get paid for it
>save myself arduous physical labor and possible back problems in the future
>plenty of time and money for hobbies and investments
>ignore Jow Forums

do you even know how much these amazon niggers put into job marketing
yes this is a big enough market for desparate white ppl that they want to hire from 2chan.ru/tv
bitch

I worked construction for 3 years and it cripples your body. You're still depressed because you wish you made better choices in life. These jobs go to criminals, drug addicts and other failures at life. Don't do it unless you're actually skilled in a trade. Still kills your body

Because you don't need any of that shit for sure.

It's all a ploy to keep you blue pilled.

Look at the color of your fucking pills.

because youre a piece of shit NEET. I had to get a job like this and it made my PTSD and depression symptoms worse.

>literally spending 10 hours a day sitting a chair
how do you live?

>get job at factory starting at $43,000 base salary with extra overtime pay
>a week later get served a summons to appear in court for a $2,500 credit card debt
>now I’m paranoid they’ll get a judgement and a wage garnishment
>companies hate garnishments because it’s more work for them
>now I’m worried I’ll lose the job I just got

I’m going to call tomorrow and hope they’ll accept a payment plan. I’m shitting bricks. Been manic all week over it. I’m scared, bros.

Attached: 87A14731-8000-434F-B847-C98E9971BF80.jpg (800x422, 50K)

working in a warehouse that operates 24/7 is the best
get to work 40+ hrs a week
get paid overtime
got certified so now I get payed more to operate
heavy machinery
make enough for 1 person to live a decent life

>Be me
>Get job at quality-control-warehouse/storage with close ties to GM and Ford
>Arduous physical labour
>Monday-to-Friday job
>No mandatory overtime, some people take it to get bigger paychecks, others say that the government basically takes all your overtime
>Depression stayed the same, getting worse as time goes on
>Have enough money for "nice things" I wanted before job
>Buy said "nice things" out of the vain hope that it will restore my will to live
>It doesn't, but it feels good to finally get what I wanted
>Will to live gets restored when work slows down and I get 4-hour shifts or even time off

Lul id never wear my body down just to fuel the state of Israel

i did it al the time, suck my dick cert-cuck

this is a real ass post. OP probably doesnt even have a job.

I did the same thing and got a graduate degree. now I'm designing spaceships while Jow Forums tells me how dumb I am for going to college.

barely living off of $9 an hour right now. its fucked

>Be me
>Get job that starts at 4am
>Depression instantly gets 1000x worse once I start
>Always feel like shit

Attached: 1553387283271.jpg (670x833, 71K)

>ignore Jow Forums

Yet here you

>These jobs go to criminals, drug addicts and other failures at life

Dont lump me in with criminal scum. What a faggot you are