Ill just leave this here

Ill just leave this here.

Attached: race-war-new-zealand-brenton-tarrant-cotton-killed-me-fitty-men.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-army-leads-world-forces-with-zero-percent-suicide-rate.351482/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody died. Whole thing was a hoax. Sloppy Job Mossad. You inbred schizophrenic neadnerthal faggots.

Attached: 1544607038194.png (804x785, 371K)

KYS cuckservative faggot. Read a book nigger.

Attached: muh-terrorists-hurt-whites-muh-false-flags.jpg (472x1015, 161K)

Your cowardice is only outmatched by your stupidity.

Attached: pierce-muh-false-flags-cuckservative-conspiracy-mongers.jpg (1453x123, 48K)

Plan trusters get the oven.

Attached: trust-the-plan-jfk.jpg (580x457, 278K)

Srsly though if youre too dumb to read about radicalism and these types of things you should keep your stupid Q tier flat earth larping bullshit opinions to yourself, no one cares, only blood moves the wheels of history.

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.png (1556x1008, 302K)

Have a bonus because the Qtard JIDF had to get first post and shill his garbage.

Attached: bowers-synagogue.png (745x711, 565K)

>Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill.
>And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down.
>And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty.
>And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
>Again also he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty. And he answered and said unto him, O man of God, thus hath the king said, Come down quickly.
>And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty.
>And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
>And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty.
>And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight. Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight.
>And the angel of the LORD said unto Elijah, Go down with him: be not afraid of him. And he arose, and went down with him unto the king.
>2 Kings 1:9-15

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 87.jpg (486x381, 150K)

>Sloppy Job Mossad. You inbred schizophrenic neadnerthal faggots.

Attached: neanderthal 4.jpg (540x720, 73K)

HOAX

I'll just leave these here.

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot.jpg (1680x2100, 406K)

Saved

Attached: 1553465183857.jpg (499x651, 88K)

High contrast view.
No visible blood on white headwrap.

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot maximum contrast.jpg (1680x2100, 795K)

Overpenetration is guaranteed at this range with 5.56 out of a rifle.

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet..jpg (1680x2100, 455K)

Window, high contrast.
No damage, no imperfections, no blood.

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet max contrast.jpg (1680x2100, 1.08M)

"Hat trick"
"Bullet" removes hat, no damage to skull, no blood spatter on wall.

Attached: Hat trick, no blood!.jpg (1680x3078, 675K)

This is what a 5.56 does to a human body, head shown is exit wound at 500 feet, that makes the exit wound bigger, but it would be roughly an inch and a half in diameter from 20 feet, as was common in the mosque shooting.
Nothing like it was seen, and shell casings that are less than half an inch, and three inches long could be seen on the ground, so resolution isn't an excuse.

Attached: expected effects of a 5.56.jpg (1336x1048, 236K)

I like Dr. Pierce but honestly The Turner Diaries is not something which should be taken that seriously

Resolution is funky, you can't just say because one thing was there at a certain time that another thing is going to show up. It's not even just resolution but the fact that it was a damn facebook stream.

5.56 is also not guaranteed to tumble and fragment. If I recall correctly, bullets meet almost 0 resistance from brain matter. The only thing that will slow or fuck up the bullet is the skull, and while skulls are tough and thick they are still just skulls. Not guaranteed to tumble and frag.

It would help to know the ammo he used. I am pretty sure he used a 16" barrel. I wonder if he was using commercial .223

Also, an image named "sniper_shot" from survivalist forums is NOT the best source or comparison. Neither is using what looks like a Vietnam era pic where m16s used almost exclusively 20" barrels and high grade ammo. I've even seen claims that the twist rate of the rifling from that era matters.

Like I said, it was a shot taken from 500 feet, do you even read before commenting?

Attached: 1527529517439.png (1440x1665, 265K)

500 feet with 5.56 does not a sniper make

and "survivalist forums" does not a sound source make

not to mention the variety of other factors that differentiate a shot in a military context from this

I've already argued this 30 something times, and you're already falling into the line of debating where instead of offering other solutions, or debating, you just deny deny deny.
Fuck off, I'm out.
Peace, niggas.

Attached: Disinfo shills do exist..jpg (699x516, 112K)

because I think you're frankly retarded and drawing dumb conclusion from so little evidence it amazes me that you think this is even close to a sound argument

LUl

Attached: E92BCD2A-79C6-4AAF-8AD4-EB2C7DEFA2FC.jpg (935x967, 360K)

Just a reminder:
Muslims aren't people.

also what amazes me even more is that in your own post you have a picture that shows .223 does jack fucking shit

and you say you've argued this before

Blue underline is the shill saying that's a 223 wound.
It was actually a hammer, as is easy to see by context, but of course you don't read anything and think, you're paid to argue, or you argue just for the dopamine high.

Attached: 1552566459748.jpg (890x656, 96K)

No, they are sand people.

Attached: Qfags.jpg (500x572, 214K)

Literally every thread discussing this gets a RF flag that appears just to call everyone a Q fag.

It was 3:30pm on a Friday.
Men were at work.
He killed women, children and the elderly

Let that sink in.

What difference does it make that it's fake? The normies won't change their minds anyway.

>when a mossad agent gets a victory royale

defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-army-leads-world-forces-with-zero-percent-suicide-rate.351482/

Pakistan: Former ISI official ‘commits suicide’
Retired Brig. Asad Munir's body found hanging from ceiling fan in Islamabad, local media reported

www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-former-isi-official-commits-suicide-/1419497

what makes you think mossad would have a problem with slaughtering a few dozen muzzies?

Fuck if I know, I just see evidence stating that it is, and (((some people))) literally can't agree on simple physics observations on this.

No you're right and that's my mistake. I thought the rest of your shit was so dumb I didn't really take that picture as seriously as I maybe should have. But the fact still stands that commercial .223 out of a 16" barrel is not even close to being guaranteed to tumble and fragment and do the significant damage that you would see out of military spec ammunition.

Bullets are funky man. They do weird things. You can't just take an image that is alleged to be military grade 5.56 busting a head open at 500 feet and compare it to a shitty resolution facebook stream where someone is using unknown ammo at basically point blank. You just can't do that. This is the textbook definition of a reach no matter how well reasoned you think it may be.

You can go right back to google images and look at .223 exit wounds. You're far more likely to get accurate depictions of the round going through medium and large game. And about 90% of them look like they do jack shit.

Especially when many of them were Palestinian.

foster up u minger

Look at Blood spray, indicative of overpenetration.
Other side of head, no blood, white headwrap pristine.
Headshot, no overpenetration (impossible at such a close range)
Headshot, same as above, hat comes off, no wound.
Hollywood practical effects were employed.

Attached: Squib bag.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Test

Agreed.

Peaceful protests and political solutions are not going to work. The French have been marching around Paris for 3 months with nothing to show for it.

Nothing will change unless we go after the people behind it. Politicians, media, whoever is vocal in the media should face repercussion.

Find out who're the refugee advocates in your city, target local politicians and foreign owned businesses...make the invaders feel unwelcome

Even if it's fake nobody really cares. Good luck

Conspirisharts are the fucking worst.

>Demoralization attempt
That's endearing that you would try, mr.
>ID Onions

>He killed women, children and the elderly

All of them probably leaching off of welfare...fucking cockroaches

Well the narrative is already out there and you expect that your going to change it? What's your motive?

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.jpg (607x608, 110K)

You are a literal retard gorilla nigger.

Attached: 1415700255087.gif (200x200, 336K)

Jesus fuck! I can't read this shit. The dude's grammar is so bad.

Wouldn't you like to know.

Attached: 1541990085126.jpg (468x895, 216K)

looks like another one on the pic related

Attached: when whites snap.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

You do realize what overpenetration means right

It means it's going right through, literally without doing jack shit. The entire concept of 5.56 was to dump a shitload of energy really quick with a small round, which ended up meaning that the thing fucking explodes on impact. That's why your vietnam picture has a fuck huge exit wound. They used 20" barrels in Vietnam. They used high grade powder in m193 ammunition in Vietnam. Those bullets went very fast.

Mosqman used a 16" barrel, and is likely not using military grade ammunition. His bullets are undoubtedly moving a lot slower. His bullets are probably more likely to just punch straight through than otherwise. Headshots are weird. Brain matter does NOT provide resistance. Like at all. If a bullet punctures the skull and does not fragment or tumble on impact, I imagine it's unlikely it will do so until it hits the skull again, which will make for a smaller exit wound. It's less likely to do this if the round is going fast enough it literally explodes. It may also be more likely to tumble if going slow enough, which may be why, if your picture of the 500 foot shot is accurate, the exit wound there was so large.

I doubt you know anything about ballistics. Your general demeanor and way that you are arguing suggests to me you are a low grade schizoposter. You may not be a genuine schizo, but you seem at the very least to be susceptible to the LITERAL brain damaged individuals that post here. There is no reason NONE WHATSOEVER to think that this shit is literally faked. Any evidence you pull out of your ass isn't actually evidence, it's SHIT that you are using to reach for a conclusion you have already drawn because of your paranoid tendencies.

I hope that my frank explanation may reach the more reasonable part of your mind eventually. At the very least I hope it deflects more reasonable individuals from taking your horse shit seriously.

>It means it's going right through, literally without doing jack shit.
Overpenetration occurs when a bullet passes through its target and out of the other side, risking damaging something or someone else beyond and preventing the bullet from transferring all of its energy to the intended target.
No more talk, you're just full of shit and know nothing of basic ballistics.
Literally every time, there's a fuckin checklist:
>They call you schizo
>They say you know nothing of the definition of the word and attempt to pilpul their own definition
>They claim themselves experts but demonstrate their ineptitude in their explanations
>They never actually discuss the fact the bullet clearly went through one skull (white headwrap dude), and made an overspray of blood but not any other person shot in the head
Truly, last (you) I'm not going to argue with someone who ignores so much of the events and argues from only very specific angles.

Attached: GR8 B8 M8.jpg (607x1024, 109K)

literally, exactly what I said

I would not be surprised if you pulled that straight off of google and didn't take the time to read it because you sure as hell don't seem to understand it. I am not going to claim to be an expert here. I have at best a novice hobbyist's understanding of ballistics. But that means I have a MUCH better understanding of it than you do.