Currency based on Frankincense and Myrrh

Would it work?

Attached: Myrrh.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Presbyterian_Church_of_Scotland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck I hate that smell.

Apparently it's used a lot in Orthodox Churches.

And at funerals too.

Yep. I was attending a Russian Orthodox Church for a while and the scent of that stuff was one of my favorite parts. Apparently it also has some very mild psychoactive properties.

England used wooden sticks for years. Worked very well until the bankers put an end to it.

Attached: 450px-Orthodox_cross.svg.png (450x600, 5K)

fuck off faggot

I mean it could work, however what would stop someone from using some other resin? Resin is a far to ubiquitous product to base trade off of imo

It is good for meditation and to aid in closeness to the Trinity.

Man, talking about this makes me thing I should really get off my ass and get to Church this week.

Problem is weight.

better not get the mix to close, the old testament forbids it.

The bank would smell like sand niggers and hippies.

That would be pretty funny. Blind people would think they walked into an Ethiopian bodega instead of Capital One

Bible says private prayer is the preferable prayer.

yep, honey and maple syrup too. both last for almost ever. and so will F&M if you keep it well sealed, Also, check out what the early colonists did, and see the island of vanunu [sp] pig tusks. After the banking crisis lot of Greeks started an underground economy using the drachma.

What creates value is what the majority agree upon.
The trick is to keep it moving.

True it needs to be pure. That is what you mean?

I do think banks should smell nice.

True, it does. So I suppose the begs the question of do we need to go to church?

Well, I thought having currency backed on Frankincense and Myrrh would be better since it isn't finite and isn't expensive to produce but is very profitable to sell.

I generally follow the Protestant interpretation of "Not Really", but that being said, people should know Temple Business.

Huh. Interesting. If you don't mind me asking is there a particular denomination you consider yourself as belonging to?

The Presbyterianism of my Ulster Forefathers.

Neat. I think a lack of that kind of connection is part of my problem. I was raised loosely a Jehovah's Witness, but lost all interest in it when I delved in to the history of it.

However It's left me a bit lost as to where to go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Presbyterian_Church_of_Scotland

Have you never smelled myrrh before?

Its not a "nice" smell.

It's a pungent sacred scent.

You're thinking of flowers and pussy spray , its more like spices and smoldering fire

Exodus 30

34 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Take fragrant spices—gum resin, onycha and galbanum—and pure frankincense, all in equal amounts, 35 and make a fragrant blend of incense, the work of a perfumer. It is to be salted and pure and sacred. 36 Grind some of it to powder and place it in front of the ark of the covenant law in the tent of meeting, where I will meet with you. It shall be most holy to you. 37 Do not make any incense with this formula for yourselves; consider it holy to the Lord. 38 Whoever makes incense like it to enjoy its fragrance must be cut off from their people.”

Growing up in the UK, my high Anglican church used it.

Nothing wrong with that.

That's considering it's preparation too. I just mean't Frankincense and Myrrh being a currency backer.

I abandoned Roman Catholicism and they used it I think. Main reason why I want to be a member of The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland is because it stresses Modern Excess and Debauchery is contrary to the Holy Life.

Hey guys I think we should burn all paper money and use Goobers as money instead.

Attached: Goobers-Wrapper-Small.jpg (417x239, 25K)

>Not knowing the value of Frankincense and Myrrh even today.
Disappointing.