How do the stars rotate if the earth is flat

>how do the stars rotate if the earth is flat

Attached: flatearf.jpg (1316x1235, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8
google.com/search?q=1000 year old buddhist map&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The better question is why can't you see all constellations at all times of the year from any position on the surface of the earth?

I found flat earth theory to be interesting as a thought experiment when I first heard it because it offered a plausible explanation for most of the phenomenon we experience from our perspective. But it really starts to fall apart in certain areas of scrutiny, and the constellations is definitely one of them.

the picture demonstrates how, your FOV is limited

in the southern hemisphere??

Yes the constellations change throughout the year and move through the sky

But why haven’t they changed in 13,000 years?

If the earth is orbiting the sun which is flying through space, then in 13,000 years shouldn’t we be seeing a different sky?

(This has nothing to do with the shape of the earth)

While I also haven't seen a viable explanation for the celestial sphere, I still believe flat earth for the following reasons.

First of all, the shape of what's above us is not necessarily correlated to the shape of what's below us. Those are two different things. Imagine being inside of a car - looking out the window tells you nothing about the shape of the car.

Second: there are some holes in the flat earth model, things that are unexplained, and you could consider this as one hole. But there are still many, many more holes in the heliocentric model. The missing explanation for the way the stars work is one of the things that stops me from being a 100% flat earther, but it is not a deal breaker for me as there could be alternative explanations (because, like I said, there is not necessarily a correlation between what's above us and what's below us).

Even though I think the Earth is flat, I know I could be wrong and I'm keeping an open mind. Until there is a 100% working model of either globe/flat earth, I can't be sure of anything.

huh?

if earth is flat then space travel doesn't exist

The earth isn’t flat. You can prove it with sticks and shadows

you idiot the stars rotate the other direction in the southern hemisphere, you didn't even know that

the picture is mirrored, use your imagination

The scientism cult explains this away by saying that all of the stars in the night sky are incomprehensible distances away, so that it seems unchanging for very long periods of time.

ok how does that work on a flat earth??

You're right, it doesn't. It's a lie.

Ah, the Eratosthenes proof. Actually, all that shows is that the sun hovers above different places of Earth at different times. It doesn't prove that the surface of Earth is curved.

Attached: crepuscular rays.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

There are alignments with monuments thousands of years old that still line up.

No chance we are moving thru space

Attached: crepuscular rays 2.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Absolutely! It's all a damn lie to hide the Creator.

>how do the stars rotate if the earth is flat

Attached: 876868686868.jpg (242x172, 3K)

lol
Fuck the creator with a rusty knife

Attached: FlatEarthRetards.png (1358x846, 38K)

Ok you have my attention leaf, let’s talk

- Hitler and the hollow earth?
- hollow earth in general - admiral bird
- how do seasons work?
- what’s on the other side?
- what are stars/planets?
- what’s at the very center of the planet/North Pole?

The documentary that came out with that giant laser thing that disproved fe?

Cool paint drawings, this doesn't trump actual photographs.

The fact is that the rays of light are not straight, they are diagonal. They come out of clouds, but they don't land directly beneath the cloud, they land off to the side.

If the sun were really that far away from Earth, and if it was really a trillion times bigger than Earth, the rays should not all diverge from one point; also, even for an observer on the ground, the rays would land directly beneath the cloud from which they emerged.

Also you shouldn't curse out the Creator like that, he doesn't take too kindly with that sort of thing.

How do you explain this?

Attached: equatorial startrails.jpg (1200x800, 329K)

This should explain it

Attached: 4 lines.png (300x300, 34K)

Supplemental material

Attached: 1553464489742.png (300x300, 11K)

You are literally too fucking retarded to understand perspective, toppity kek.

>Also you shouldn't curse out the Creator like that, he doesn't take too kindly with that sort of thing.
Big club man no happy? Donga wanting hit small club user with big club?
Just be honest, you're a narcissist vicariously projecting yourself into that omnipotent, all powerful thing THAT YOU MUST NOT INSULT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

> stars aren’t real the gubmint put them there so we won’t know that we live trapped in ice
> that I refuse to go to see myself because I’m not a cuck

The best thing about flat earthworms is their inability to follow through on anything assuming their claims are valid

They haven’t invented anything like a breakthrough in navigation systems, or a model to predict the weather, or anything

They literally only make memes when they could be using their Timecube-tier “ultimate secret” to assert not just the validity of their theory but (like literally all real men who were not just right but knew they were right) create inventions to revolutionize the world around them

>- Hitler and the hollow earth?
>- hollow earth in general - admiral bird

Don't know about hollow earth. With limited information, I have to keep an open mind. Just based off of what I know, there is definitely no 8 inches/mile^2 curvature, so I don't believe the globe BS.

>- how do seasons work?

The following video explains how seasons work on the currently accepted flat earth model: youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8

Basically, the sun moves in circles above the Earth. During the Summer Solstice, it moves directly above the Tropic of Capricorn. After that day, it starts to move southward in it's rotation. On the Fall Equinox, it spins directly above the equator. When it reaches the Tropic of Cancer, that day is the Winter Solstice and it starts moving northward again. The video might make it easier to understand, as it's visual.

>- what’s on the other side?

Who knows. There are reasons to believe there is more hidden land. There's a video of Admiral Byrd saying there is more land on the other side of the South Pole, maybe there's something to that. There's also a very old map that was discovered that shows more land outside of Antarctica.
google.com/search?q=1000 year old buddhist map&tbm=isch

1/2