Jow Forums btfo

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: polbtfo.jpg (2347x5286, 3.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMNkfQwkRC4
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ryan_Faulk
youtu.be/Qc7HmhrgTuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 6b43a72400793a6a8f9b9bee722fbef914148bdd8ae06e3c76c572ab09f1b2f7.png (1030x780, 1.05M)

This "meme" is mind-bogglingly bad

Based retard

I sure remember when Sweden attacked India, China, Afrika and the jews so bad they are now getting replaced as punishment for their colonialism. OH WAIT

Attached: Tensta Sweden.jpg (1594x608, 509K)

>Attack India

Your shithole nation was unified and improved under British rule. The economy and education improved drastically. They also gave women basic legal rights and education.

>Attack China

I'll give you this one

>Attack Africa

Europeans prohibited slavery, human sacrifices, cannibalism, and widow burning. They provided education, new technologies and science. They also built buildings and infrastructure that Africa badly needed. Colonialism was 100% a good thing in Africa.

>Kill Jews

Didn't happen.

Attached: 1549588950823.jpg (940x788, 217K)

no it wasnt

Ah shit man, guess we'll just roll over and die then.

The whole "plundering of India" idea is a meme. Britain laid the foundations for modern-day India and the prosperity that it enjoys today.

We literally saved you all from a lifetime of nightmare slavery called "caste system!"

You should get on your knees kissing our feet & saying thank you very much for improving our shithole of a country!

We are the best thing to ever of happened to India.

Attached: okay mate!.jpg (1436x2383, 461K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JMNkfQwkRC4

And now the muslims will save you from the jews.

I know all about Tharoor. He was debunked here: youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM

Nah! haha

Attached: Anglos Down-Under.jpg (1290x960, 190K)

You realize india would be Muslim if the Brits hadn't knocked the mughals over, yes?

>an hour video
>By whom
>How credible he is
anyways the first source he provided was literacy
> India rose from an estimated 3.2 per cent in 1872, to 16.1 per cent in 1941
in the time period of nearly 70 years the literacy was rose to just 13%. 13%. That should give you an idea about the efforts they intent.
And even if they wouldnt haave laid the fundation, sonner or later the new foundation were going to adopted anyway.

wrong
google about maratha empire

the left still can't meme

>And even if they wouldnt haave laid the fundation, sonner or later the new foundation were going to adopted anyway.

Attached: (You).gif (1000x619, 395K)

>sooner or later the new foundation were going to adopted anyway

Yes and that worked out so well for Africa and South America, didn't it? It is pretty naive to think that underdeveloped nations will magically become developed.

>how credible is he

Ryan is a pretty analytical guy, and he does have sources. Tharoor intentionally misleads people, in my opinion.

>rose to just 13%

It remained around 3 percent for centuries or millennia, why do you think it would be any different if Britain had not taken over?

Brit didnt knocked Mughals you burger retard. HIndus did it themselves. Maratha Empire deleted the mughals from the subcontinent and it was going to be a hindu nation before the stupid brits showed up and messed everything up.

man those cholesterol level are hitting brain cells

>Ryan Faulk
>a literal faggot
>from the alt right
Opinion discarded

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ryan_Faulk

>we arent niggers
>Ryan is a pretty analytical guy,
believe me dont hurt my feelings. Yeah I saw his sources. Anyways education level matters
>It remained around 3 percent
So basically they didnt do anything special then? Thats what I was saying

Ryan is far from the first person to argue that British rule of India was a good thing. There are Indians who think this

> There are Indians who think this
type 1. live in Britain. dont want any hassle.
type 2 live in india. Wannabe cumskin. le look at me Im modren type
Type 3 : who doesnt compare what were lost with what was gained

Go ahead accept all nigger immigrants. Labour will be cheap. But what will be lost?

Remember what they took from you

Replace Roman with British! youtu.be/Qc7HmhrgTuQ

Hah COOP if it wasn't for us invading India you would not even have a toilet.
And it's weird your country is so shit that you need other countries to unify it(Mughals, English extra)

Attached: 1548612496843.png (1256x311, 31K)

>kill Jews

Attached: 1553265027151.png (464x750, 309K)

Euroepans conquered you because they were better than you and improved the world with their conquests. The invasion of europe will bring down the one civilization that can bring us forward. There's a big difference.

Though something as retarded as this would of course come from someone whose people shits in the open and eat with their shit smeared hands.

Considering how many indians there were compared to the british and how big of a landmass india has, yes, improving it by ten percent is pretty substantial on its own, but especially compared to the indians improving it by... NOTHING.

What was the price that was paid in order to receive few things? Is it logical? No

There were also some blacks who fought in the Confederate Army. So what exactly is your point?

Germany never invaded any of those countries

This is a bait thread you retards I bet he’s loving all those (You)s.

back then the education was different of different type. In 1600 slightly before british came we were still fighting wars with Mughals.
Only thing british did was to exposed up to west knowledge so that they could ease up their operation in India. They had no real intention of welfare.
If we werent exposed to new education, it would have taken few decades to adopt because the civilization in ancient times did shared their knowlede. So the few decades of late was preferred than the slight education out of selfishness.

>India saging shit threads

Attached: 1376712747600.gif (235x240, 1.93M)