Space Exploration

Do you think that exploring space is worth the risk Jow Forums?

Attached: Starry Sky.jpg (1280x960, 581K)

What risk?

A few astronauts dying is not a big deal.

The second a free white man sets foot on mars the jew will start funding mexican space caravans

bumping for interest

>virtually limitless opportunities
>worth risk

what kind of retarded question is that.

let me tell you a secret: there's no niggers in space.

We don't even have the technology to save our planet from global warming and you think we have the means to colonise planets and terraform them now? Get outta here.

Nah, theres nothing out there but rocks.

The potential amount of resources in near space alone is worth it.

And also, you're the equivalent of an ancient roman thinking that he could master steam power and could build an automobile. We're just not there yet.

>Nah, theres nothing out there but rocks.
Exactly, no niggers, no jews, no muslims. It's perfect.

Probably not. What would really be the point? So we go colonize a planet. Sweet, then what? Go colonize another planet and on and on. Who cares. Even if we could do that, we wouldn't be making any real progress. We already know that people are not going to keep multiplying like rabbits, we may actually have a problem with a shrinking population in a few decades. So we don't need more than 1 planet of space. We should be fixing our problems here, after that, I think spirituality is the honest answer to how we advance humanity. It took me a long time but I've finally realized how important spirituality really is.

>implying races will matter by then

user please by the time we have enough knowledge to travel from planet to planet reliably within months instead of years a person's skincolor will hardly be a factor

we'll be fare more considered about what's best for the "species" & that's assuming that we find any evidence of other life out there

No famalam. There are no aliens nearby enough to be worth a damn. Humans will continue to fight eachother- but just in space.

all the tech you are using is basically thanks to space exploration

Space exploration will only be useful if it becomes like the sci-fi's where the average successful person can afford it.

Otherwise we'll just be creating multicultural mutt outposts.

I am pretty confident that we live in a virtual reality, and space is not real.

Exploration is always worth the risk
Exploration is rooted deep within European genes

Attached: Starship_Troopers (1).jpg (1920x1040, 362K)

oh btw search “Outsider well of souls” for an amazing escapism webcomic

Imagine the thought of making first contact with an alien species and then having them look into our species/culture where they realize we still make ridiculous distinctions between members of our own species because our -isms or other labels.

It's like meeting the Vulcans for the first time in Montana but then they realize how underdeveloped and backwards we are so they glass our entire planet Covenant-style.

CGI is not risky, my friend

>no niggers in space
>space is completely black

You idiot, space is just one infinite nigger.

>skin color
it goes deeper than that, bucko. if we're going to colonize another planet we need to send people with the greatest chance of producing high IQ offspring.

The future of technology is genetic modified organic constructs. In the future your phone will need to breathe and be fed nutrients every 12 hours.

Obviously. We must establish our Imperium amongst the stars.

Attached: PHtMthH.png (1400x1000, 831K)

Someone post evidence suggesting we are already colonising the moon and Mars and it's being kept a secret.

Fun fact divisions between races proves intelligence. Only low IQ mouth breather liberals think intelligence is linked somehow to being one collective fuckwad with a single government.

Intelligent races have differing opinions on everything.

Or they know the truth about niggers and tell us the story about how they killed all of them on their planet so that they could get into space. They marvel at how we managed to get there while letting niggers live.

go commit knife-neck my dude

Attached: tenor.gif (220x268, 418K)

No, we need to focus on our battle against China and Political Islam.

No. It is a waste of time and money. Astronomy is far more beneficial.

yes, but it's way too early to send anyone to Mars.

Is anyone else incredibly disappointed with our progress thus far? As a species I mean. Humans have been around for how long? Atleast 300000 years and what have we accomplished? We know almost nothing about ourselves. How our brains work, what we should be eating, etc. The things we have invented have mostly been complete disasters that are killing us off and destroying the planet. Modern medicine keeps us alive, but what for? So we can we can be abandoned and raped in nursing homes? Just what the fuck have we been doing for 300000 years? Why haven't we figured anything out, why are we still flailing around in the dark like helen keller? Space travel OP? Why don't we work on a way to communicate that doesn't give us cancer first?

Shut the fuck up nigger

Space not real..
we don’t go there

Attached: ACAF3C0C-7C9B-4819-9068-2014EE530ADD.gif (480x264, 1.56M)

what opportunities? we can't leave the solar system

What is there to look for?
If you are lucky you'll find a rock with less resources then what can easily be found on earth.

space is fake, literally

Americans deserve america.

that shit wont matter. by then we'll be so genetically engineered there won't be a difference.. that or we'll have so much extra transhumnistic computing power implanted. prob both