French woman killed by muslim

THE FAMILY BLAME THE WHITE HETERO MEN!

>We use this symbol of the lipstick to pay tribute to Bélen but also to defend the cause that was important for her- the gender equality. I would like this “lipstick” travel around the world to support all the women facing violence, as a symbol against gender based violence and feminicides. It’s not an isolated case, it’s patriarchy.

>Share it, take a photo of you wearing lipstick or a lipstick photo on your profile photo with the hashtag #rougealevremariebelen

>To pay them tribute, to her and all these women. Not one [woman] less ! Ni una menos !

faceb00k.com/ernesto.pisano.1/posts/10218549092947669
archive.fo/r3yAS

Attached: 1d0986d3d1622df2d48758869c41296a22e653fa2b810c5197436f2b1afd4693.jpg (1080x1350, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceb00k.com/ernesto.pisano.1/posts/10218549092947669
youtube.com/watch?v=AUN925EKaY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 55483125_10218548946464007_8337012033887141888_o.jpg (2016x1512, 501K)

lol

can you elaborate on who that whore is and why should i despise her?

Since we can't change their minds, let's encourage them to rouge their nipples and take a picture.

Here the full text.

>On Sunday 17 of march 2019 my little sister Marie-Bélen was murdered in Marseille (France). It’s a feminicide. By killing her they killed love. Belen was full of life, smiley and she was spreading happiness around her, she could see the beauty in the world and in the people, she had no prejudice, she wanted to live free and without fear. She was a feminist who was fighting for women’s rights and attending protest on the 8th of march , she was supporting “Ni una Menos” – a movement that started in Agentina fighting against violence against the women and feminicides.

>She was fighting against any injustice, she was defending the poor and vulnerable people. She wanted to change the world, to make it better. She was fighting for the life every day with all her love. She used to paint, to draw, to write, to dance, she was more than an artist. She was studying anthropology, and she used to say that anthropology was a way to deconstruct our views in order to understand the world around us and to overcome our limits, our fears.

>I urge you to follow her example, to act, to overcome your fears, to react against any injustice around you and around the world, to react and to condemn any sexistic attitude or violence but also any oppressive or discriminating violence. Every single day! We must fight the reasons that have led to this horrible act! Bélen wanted to have an impact on the world, to leave a mark. Today we can give her this opportunity by fighting for her values, making these values real on earth and making them fly high in the sky. We launch the symbol of the lipstick to say fuck off to violence.

>Bélen was French and Argentinian, she used to listen tango music in Arabic and loved gipsy music.
Pay the toll

>She had a multicultural vision, she was internationalist, and she had no religious prejudice. That’s why we want to condemn any political exploitation or media manipulation of her death intending to spread the hate and any racist, islamophobic, anti-immigrants speech (they have already started)..

>We refuse the support from the extreme right and from groups sharing their full of hate ideas. My sister was fighting against these ideas.

>We use this symbol of the lipstick to pay tribute to Bélen but also to defend the cause that was important for her- the gender equality. I would like this “lipstick” travel around the world to support all the women facing violence, as a symbol against gender based violence and feminicides. It’s not an isolated case, it’s patriarchy.

>Share it, take a photo of you wearing lipstick or a lipstick photo on your profile photo with the hashtag #rougealevremariebelen

>To pay them tribute, to her and all these women.
>Not one [woman] less ! Ni una menos !

>She had a multicultural vision, she was internationalist, and she had no religious prejudice.
She sure did, right there at the end.

>studied anthropology
>didn't notice darwin's missing link were invading her country
Show your flag, memeflag faggot, otherwise you are classified as a kike.

>My sister was fighting against these ideas.

If only she had fought harder she might be alive LMAO. I bet she screamed Allahu Ackbar as she died.

got any naked pics of her?

Based kike

Sigh people think muscle is attractive. The best is to be thin but not anorexic, that's beauty. Fuck your steroids whore.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Anybody that condones these thugs can try their luck in the Middle East. Do a Twitter campaign, where they exchange citizenship with the citizens of Yemen or something.

Attached: 1553411513766.jpg (731x547, 218K)

Attached: 1547635783749.jpg (356x350, 19K)

haha
spread it

Attached: banderas.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Part and parcel of multiculturalism.

BEEP BOP I'M THE WHORESPEAK TRANSLATOR BOT.

>spreading happiness
*distributing blowjobs everywhere

>she had no prejudice
*she was extremely prejudiced against white people, specifically white men, ad against christians, but positively prejudiced towards islam and non-whites.

>fighting for women’s rights
*roleplaying as a brave rebel against the ebil patriarchy while in fact enjoying the safety and privileges white men gave her

>She was fighting against any injustice
*she only cared about getting more and more privileges, specifically more government money and more sex while avoiding its negative consequences

>She wanted to change the world
*she wanted to destroy the world

>she was more than an artist
when people asked what she did for a living, she used the excuse that she was an artist even though she was actually an empty whore who spent her days regurgitating leftist propaganda, using drugs and taking strange cock

>to condemn any sexistic attitude or violence
*to condemn any sexist attitude or violence committed by white people, and even see sexism when it isn't there just to have an excuse to bash white men, but always defend non-whites when they treat women like cattle and rape and butcher them

Attached: joker.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>she had no religious prejudice
Mmm... I wonder what she thought of christianity.

>islamophobic, anti-immigrants speech (they have already started)
Mmm... I wonder why they've started...

In summary,
she was a basic bitch and a self destructive retard lacking self control.

Where is the ass?

The proper name of that language is Cuntonese.

you are okay, hamberder.

Attached: 2b243d2e173d67b89604a36cdda1cf5a.jpg (500x731, 43K)

Why do French women have fucking breeding hips? I've met and seen so many with asses that make black women look like teenagers but French girls don't even actcidentally get pregnant, wtf?

The lipstick is because she was writing her anthopology memoire on lipstick.

Attached: 1544137718621.jpg (240x200, 19K)

GOOD. I FUCKING HATE THOSE FROGS USING FRENCH IN MY OWN LAND. HOW THE FUCK CAN'T THESE RETARDS KNOW HOW TO USE A SINGLE ENGLISH WORD?

>She was studying anthropology

THAT'S A FANCY WAY TO SAY SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

>faceb00k.com/ernesto.pisano.1/posts/10218549092947669

260 likes.
350 shares.

Seems like this isnt going very viral. Maybe these ideas arent that widespread.

We can speak english just fine, we just don't want to.

Attached: Vt5SIy1[1].png (256x256, 72K)

Not at all, I agree, and the post have already some days. But the Marseilles newspapers have talked much about this crime the last week.
Nothing will change anyway. This just shows that some people cannot wake up, they live in coma.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUN925EKaY0

>not having a wheyfu
Never gonna make it bro..

Attached: 9.png (960x1361, 797K)