How Is This Possibile In This Year???

Sick and gross. This Must Be Stopped!!

Attached: 18814F8E-85A4-46B8-8C75-17A482D0CC73.jpg (1125x1252, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and redpilled

How much you want to bet they are Muslim

Long overdue.

Wow! Based Brunei!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Checked and the guy in the pic is the Sultan of Brunei

Want my spices.

Someone shop the 56% face on that mother fucker.

Attached: Taz.jpg (450x940, 103K)

Never heard of brunei wtf

Unironically based

Imagine my shock

Attached: Brunei.jpg (391x206, 18K)

Basedddd

Le 56%

They are.

Now Bruneian can go to Sweden and enjoy welfare check as a homosexual immigrant.

Based and redpilled.

Good I hate Muslim but they have the good way to deal with faggot

Just looked this shit up. Brunei is going to go full sharia law now, not just killing homosexuals but also amputating people for robbery, stoning rapists, killing people for adultery etc.
Of course leftist media only cares about the part where faggots get killed.

The only way they could get anymore based is if they gave me a passport.

Globo-homo has become the banner for the most raging, shrilling and decadent post-Cold War cultural marxism. People worldwide reject it as a form of rebellion and sovereignty.

It's a shame because nobody should be killed because of this, and we should go to a world of extended freedoms not of shrinking ones, it's just that if you defend a certain set of ideas but you also enforce them at gunpoint and to add insult to injury you are also an insufferable, sanctimonious son of a bitch that goes around moralizing while invading half the planet all while also destroying their own people through social engineering, well, such set of ideas become forever tainted by your infamy.

Attached: 1553610584499.jpg (400x400, 30K)

None of your business. Homos can move to Canada or US.

we could learn from them.

>Homos can move to Canada or US.
Why can they move from Burnei to the U.S. or Canada? I mean, they do have neighbor states that do not stone them to death.

Journalist Here

Ever since the Mueller probe concluded zero Russian collusion I have noticed a worrying trend in online comment sections.
Nasty elements won't stop talking about the media lying. The media never lie, we may sometimes use click bait to trick you but we never 'lie'.
Journalists have moral integrity and frankly I find the accusation of 'lying' to be extremely insulting.

Many on the internet have started to call the mainstream media the 'Lyingmedia'.
In reality it is Trump who's the king of Lyingmedia. It's the far-right who are the Lyingmedia.
This whole situation has become unacceptable and we will be doing everything in our power to refute this new extremist narrative.

-Signed the journalist hired to keep tabs on you bigots

Very cool

Wtf I love Brunei now. I visited three times and thought it was boring, but now I want to go back and buy more bootleg shit and hookers in appreciation.

This just means third world faggots will flood the west.

shoo shoo cunt nobody believes your shit and a smart man never has

Based and Brunei pilled

Attached: United against racism.webm (960x540, 2.31M)

Yeah. Stones are sentient too. Better gas them.

Nigger.

Attached: 4BEDEC77-4DC6-4A52-9A79-FE4284F9458A.jpg (1242x1401, 1.19M)

Go over there and protest this law via civil disobedience, OP.

Attached: OP Gets Mentioned in the Newspaper.jpg (582x527, 42K)

Based and Goyimpilled

Attached: 800140482.0.jpg (1400x1050, 154K)

Fucking americans,
Without you guys we would still police state the fuck out of them. BUT OH NO COLONIES ARE BAD YA

weak bait

who was the idiot behind theses country lines, its fucking unaesthetic.
Anyways its redpilled as fuck to kill sodomites.

Attached: 1545628365946.png (1610x912, 398K)

Amerimutt invasion in 3....2.....1.....

Attached: IMG_1464.jpg (961x1024, 95K)

Attached: 1545098138384.jpg (653x703, 168K)

I don't understand... They're PoC though?!?

Attached: 1528884594503.jpg (600x535, 108K)

Nice try

Attached: 82059F02-6E2B-4852-9F3D-148F667EAE7F.gif (480x266, 905K)

I think they'd feel much more at home in northern europe

I've been trying to find the sauce youtube video

What's bad about any of the things you mentioned?

Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race.

Interesting

Attached: 162963510.jpg (964x800, 82K)

How does this solve any of their problems?

By having white people migrate to their country.

We need to put a stop to this. I suggest funding a trip to Brunei for all the pro-LGTB Liberals and Muslims so they can protest the law.

That's pretty fucking based!

FPBP & /thread

Attached: I enjoy.png (176x277, 57K)

Once again, proof that Muslims are based, and are superior to wh*Toids.
Kikes and pinkies need to fuck off and rot where they belong, the future belongs to the true believers of Allah.

It solves the problem of having faggots in their country.

Sauce NOW PLS HANZ

who else but the dutch and british

How much you want to bet Austrians speak German
How much you want to bet Koreans look like Asians

There is no need to bet for something everyone with an education should already know, Pedro

Alpha

Islam

There’s a lot of water between the USA and Brunei. I guarantee 95% of of Americans couldn’t point to it on the map.

>How much you want to bet they are Muslim

Yep, Muslims are more based than white Westerners. Stings, doesn't it?

Baste

Not really based. The mentally ill deserve treatment and care. Being sick isn't a crime. If they killed people with the flu then at least they'd be consistent.

>Muh Amerifat ejukashan
At least bother to open a freaking map and find where it is, soon your friends and family might get sent there to die with some ricefarmer's pitchfork up the ass. Brunei has oil.

What's the Q? Lgbtq??? At least its not a P.

>They will provide a legal answer on whether or not traps are gay.

I'm okay with this

Attached: trap not gay lawyer.jpg (720x649, 79K)

I agree, how are they the FIRST? There should be many more.

News flash - Islam is an existential threat to the gay community.

Also, to the rest of us.

Have you been living under a rock, or are you just that fucking stupid?

Why do you and your political party insist on importing more Islam if you're so concerned about the consequences?

Or is it just that you hate the West so much you want to see it destroyed by savages?

Cool story bro

Attached: 697E95B2-46BC-4610-ADE5-D8CFBF784BEC.gif (480x270, 494K)

Based. So when the fuck is our turn?

This guy has a supercar/luxury car for each day of the year. No joke.

If it wasn’t for the fucking americans we would still have it

How xenophobic and homophobic are Asian countries anyways. I imagine a lot, escpecially towards blacks

Attached: D579475F-D816-42FC-8757-6B2D825D4527.gif (112x42, 41K)

at some point whites will be pressured to choose between Islam and Communism and I have the suspicion it will be Islam. It will be the only cure agains Jews and commie trannies

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 30K)

>at some point whites will be pressured to choose between Islam and Communism and I have the suspicion it will be Islam
South-East Asia was asked that questions in the 60s. They answered like you predicted:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–66

Meanwhile in murrica

Attached: 1552358949204.webm (720x406, 1.18M)

Taiwan recently soundly rejected gay marriage (75%-25%), despite non-stop propaganda about them finally "catching-up" with the West.

After that and this Brunei thing, maybe it's time for the West to catch-up with the developed world and start fighting the LGBT menace.

Remember that this retards support mudshits migrants

Attached: images (4).png (576x532, 19K)

INVADE
N
V
A
D
E

That’s great news. Are China and Japan fighting fags too?

>protected by trigger happy Republicans
>get to mess with fun liberals in all ways
>make a bunch of rag heads so mad they shove hot sand up their ass and call it a country

How assmad is the entire world at us? Would they kill themselves as fast as physically possible if they understand just how big of a margin we have won by?

From my perspective I'm in a heavenly paradise. I get to mess with ridiculously cute people almost daily. I've had extremely positive interactions with both political parties. As a gay guy, you haven't lived until a nice conservative twink type has taken total control of you. Also you probably haven't lived if you've never done the same to a sheltered liberal.

Who cares about Islam? It isn't even worth considering anymore. We literally have to tie both hands behind our back militarily speaking when dealing with them because we might accidentally genocide them otherwise. These are anti intellectual retards that would quickly devolve into fertilizer in an unrestricted war. They are basically unrestricted already and fail to even capture destitute unarmed shitholes that only have women and children to defend against. It's not even a joke they lose in these situations all the time.

If we stopped caring for the civilian population even Obama could wiggle his Pinky and cleared out Syria. We are so restrained and not even remotely thinking about efficient options. If you think about it, we already won. We won so much that we have to scale our efforts back 90-98% just to not completely overwhelm everyone else.