Twitter shuts down "white supremacist song". the song is a bit cringe...

Twitter shuts down "white supremacist song". twitter.com/dxiefrau/status/1110562301961269248Personally the song is a bit cringe. A little too much of a (((coincedence))) this song got shut down. They want us to identify with shitty pirate hoe downs.

Attached: 1500053151854.jpg (409x516, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOBFxKqU88I
twitter.com/dxiefrau/status/1110562301961269248
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
youtube.com/watch?v=20n3N1uhztc
youtube.com/watch?v=D7y_nAKbBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ohrPIHolmCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1546145016533.jpg (764x512, 60K)

What's cringe about it you autistic shit?

Everything is cringe when you're a level 99 autist

what phenotype is this? i fucking love white girls with dark hair and dark eyes.

Attached: DZiauOLW0AIN1EF.jpg (1538x2048, 438K)

Albanian LUL

them legs

this one is better youtube.com/watch?v=gOBFxKqU88I

I love Aubrey plaza.

>what phenotype is this?
dourness, milkyfarts, with a dash of sardonic humor

you're an idiot
this a sailor's hymn and is about as traditional white culture you can get
calling this out as some shit pirate hoe down is dumb and tells me you have no pride in ancient seafaring culture which is very much white considering we conquered the world because of it

Attached: 12543712371.jpg (220x200, 13K)

I don't get it, shit is still up, what did they shut down?

>twitter.com/dxiefrau/status/1110562301961269248

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

OP is a fucking faggot. This song is as White as you can get and that is why (((they))) shut it down.

Attached: THIS.jpg (125x125, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=20n3N1uhztc

youtube.com/watch?v=D7y_nAKbBJ4

Is that Aubrey Plaza?

>white girls
>browm eyes
Holy fucking shit

Are we suppose to blindly love everything that whites produce? They also produced Taylor Swift am i suppose to love that? WHites made actual good music called classical music. Am an actual trained musician and this song composition is literally retard tier compared to classical. People don't like gregorian chants and their not going to listen to it constantly that doesn't mean it sucks .

DESIGNATED

Even Iceland isn't 100% blue eyes. There's some randomness in expression when inheriting these genes. Sometimes you get a green (real emerald green) or a brown even when both parents carry the proper blue eyes genes.

Still though, OP thot looks like some kind of southern Euro.

This is actual 1488 music not your degenerate pirate chant(made by the northeast americans who betrayed the white race with abolitionism). Ya the song is white heritage that doesnt mean its good and I will never listen to it as actual music. youtube.com/watch?v=ohrPIHolmCo

Check the twitters join date. They made a new account to reupload.

>you will never in a million years live to see a video of a public gathering like this where they're all singing an actual white supremacist song
you pathetic losers will be hiding in the shadows your entire lives. might as well just commit suicide now.

bump, thanks OP

Hate this bitch

But i'd also hatefuck her

As she makes witty quips at me

no one asked you to love it, but to call it some shit pirate song tells me you've got no appreciation for the hard work of your ancestors who made it possible for your sorry ass to exist here in the first place
and I'll take this over Taylor Swift if I was forced to choose between the two

one is some wench singing about her vacuous love life
the other is MEN singing to promote rhythm, togetherness, and hard work

Attached: 1524269617661.png (354x286, 28K)

Why do they just dance with men?

well that sucks, the new account is pretty full of spergy 4chin mems so, if the old one had them then no wonder really

Youre strawmanning the shit out of me retard. I do have apprectian for it that doesnt mean i think its actual good music. In fact its a cringy pirate hoe down I would never want to be caught dead anywhere near the group of boomers who actually promote this as listenable music. My farts sound like better music. This is on tier with islamic chants that's how good it is.
>go to muesum
>see picaso
>postmodernist bs
>understand its not good because complexity wise its on the level of a child
>autist spergs out on you because creator is white

It's a folk song about sailing being sung...sang? At a festival in New Hampshire celebrating their whaling history.
It's not chicken on a raft.

most sea shanties weren't created by pirates dipshit
they were created by sailors who at times had to spend months at sea working their ass off to cross the ocean to deliver goods from shore to shore

As I said, no one is asking you to fall in love with it. These songs served their purpose and some people choose and are able to appreciate them to this day. If you had to spend some time at sea then you might understand the value of this genre of music.

WHY DO I WANT TO HATE FUCK ALL JEWS

othos separate men an women for like everything

and pirates spent time at sea also and sang these exact same songs thats why it sounds like some song i would hear in pirates of the caribbean or something.

That's pretty gay of them to dance with all those other guys like that.
You stupid.

>muh cringe

Lmaaao white mayo don’t have any cultures

Attached: E93278B5-5967-44A8-978F-1F1B9E6FC397.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

YOU MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR CHICKENZ!

Cringe and bluepilled

bamp

Jews btfo by vikings over and over again

It’s called “the Jew”

WE

Attached: bixnoodmf.jpg (649x554, 58K)

You the fag arguing with her on her twitter feed lol?

Attached: Viking vs Jew manlet.png (1000x1000, 2.54M)

Lmao tune

ya fuck that dumb roastie bitch and her army of orbiters. What happen to the times when you could criticize something politely and not have it be like some giant personal attack.

there is no way they are going to defeat us in the end, i know there is a god, and he wont let these pieces of shit succeed.

feet feet feet feet

She is Bulgarian. Eurasian