Why are racists associated with incest?

Is it true racists fuck their sisters?

Attached: 1464732131349.jpg (672x960, 106K)

I do, but she’s racist and ain’t got a sister so not all us do.

>memeflag

Yes, anti-white Jews are highly inbred.

It's a meme.
It's muslims that practice incest.
Stop posting your stupid bullshit spam in all fields

Every single nigress I know lost her virginity to her father or brother, and that is pretty much why black women are all angry and hate black men...

lol it's what we in the medical arts call "projection"

Attached: 1531364173107.jpg (635x228, 47K)

It's a joke made about people living in extremely rural parts of the US, and due to having very little contact with outside people, supposedly just fucked each other. It's largely untrue and incest is illegal in all 50 states. If you want to look at people who actually inbreed, look to arabs and semites.

Attached: 1546472730639.png (337x347, 253K)

Haven't you heard? Saying that whites are "incels" is all the rage now

What's Jow Forums's stance on relationships between second (not first) cousins?

Not all racists just Confederate American's cause they kinda are

>why are [insert group you hate] associated with [taboo behavior]
because having an argument is hard.

I watched the documentary "When cousins marry", which is about muslim inbreeding and it's effect on their dna and brittish society (should be on youtube). One of the women they interviewed said that some decades ago there were awareness campaigns about incest and it's negative risks, but campaigns like that are verboten these days because it might offend muslims. So great news for all the incestuous degenerates out there. Incest will soon be completely normalized.

The weirdest part is in America the group with the highest frequency of incest are BLACKS.
They dont move out of the ghetto so who do they grow up with??
Who are around to fuck in those horny teenage years?

based polderposter

Underrated fpbp and numerals

No one ever thinks about the blacks and incest. When 60+% of black youth don't know their father, seems like a big risk sleeping with another youth from the same area.

>look to arabs and semites
whew
thought you were going to point to royal families

My best friend growing up was an Iranian Jew. Sat at the front row at his bar mitzyfa, even sat in the front row at his cousins girl bar mitzvahs. They are all stuck up socal Persians who think they run shit because their uncle has a jewelry store and some other guy at their schul owns a few Subways in Anaheim or wherever

Anyways, I didn't find out until college, when one of his cousins had to keep going in and out of the hospital with some wierd genetic disease, that all of their parents are literal first cousins. There are like 5 sets of them They all are prone to disease because their family tree is way more vertical than everyone else's. It's some huge family secret, but apparently it's super normal in some (((communities))). They view it the same way people who believe in arranged marriages believe in that. And these are Americanized people. The guy is in medical school right now.

On the contrary, I wanna fuck a woman who's genetically very distant.

Attached: 1542251481773.jpg (960x720, 223K)

That's actually true.

>iranian jew
Ashkenazi nigger detected. Fuck off kike.

Scots-Irish settled much of the rural highlands of the south, and also the rural highlands of the north. They marry within their clans - that means marrying second and third cousins, and sometimes first.

“Hillbillies” were associated with incest because of clan endogamy and this was inaccurately extended to the entire south.

>Why are racists associated with incest?
Jewish propaganda, the US has one of the lowest rates of cosanguinous marriage in the world, Canada's is higher.

Notice how the highest rates are in nigger and sandnigger countries.

Attached: cousin marriage by country.png (863x443, 98K)

It's an open secret - those of us who know what to look for know an inbred child when we see one. Inbred blacks are not only common, but the rule rather than the exception. Hundreds of years of fucking each other, with little interference, will do that. The only ones who aren't totally inbred are the light skinned ones, and that's just because massa raped granmammy.

Seethe more natan. Just remember to shave your ass before your big date.

I considered mentioning royals as well, but that's a class, not a race, so it's not really in the same category. All monarchs from all countries in all time periods have always inbred because it's basically a requirement if they want to keep their bloodline "noble" and not mix with the peasants (which is not necessarily a bad thing when you get into estates and the divvying up of hereditary lands and such, it's a lot more complicated than mere pride). Still, I'd rather have inbred nobles than Harry and his mutt kids.

Attached: Untitled.png (397x575, 216K)

Tends to happen alot. Too conservative and xenophobic to mix ur gene pool ull be like muslims or indians.
Need a balance of both like koreans.
Too open like islanders or natives u die out

This is just a hateful lie.

But every nigger will bring up how they almost "accidently" slept with a cousin. Meaning they probably did and it's a weird gloat. They will h slam girls with their cousins so it's obvious they have qualms about fucking a cousin.

West Africa is also a hotspot for cosanguinous marriage. West Africa is where all the bantu slaves came from. Coincidence?

Sage all memeflaggots

If racist stereotypes are true then so are niggers’

Attached: 1548226241132.jpg (1136x896, 292K)

How can you be racist against racists?

Can testify: Driving a bus in the hood, I constNtly heard blacks literally saying, She/he’s my cousin.

>lololol
no wonder they never leave "Da hood"

Jewish projection

Why incest is such a big thing in the W*stern countries?
W*sterners constantly use "inbred" as an insult, while it's hardly ever mentioned here at all. We also don't even have any specific laws aganst incest, yet even the cousin relationships are unheard of.

Only maternal dna is enough to be an Ashkenazi jew. Inbreeding may not happened

Every muslim must fuck his sister daily.
But of course they are not racist.

>brother what the hell? don't just barge in when I'm taking a shower
>you needed to pee?
>I know, I know I'm sorry but you know that I enjoy taking long showers
>yeah mom and dad left this morning to help grandma move
>w-wow that's a strong stream you must have really been busting to go
>well while you're here could you soap up my back I can't reach
what do anons?

Attached: your sister.jpg (692x1024, 65K)

confederacy is closely tied to conservatism which is against the leftist agenda pushing of todays world thereby being "bad"
or in other words it's a lie to try to make you hate all of which i noted above

That land sure looks nice

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUG...I just broke. Fuck it.

Attached: 620281E8-2B74-4CC3-80C9-7E1773ACB4B5.gif (220x184, 8K)

>turned on by pee

Attached: CB59D06E-B023-4A6A-9D23-4CAF703F41B4.gif (400x285, 1.5M)

Attached: incest.jpg (1156x869, 110K)

it's notoriously true. accounts for the strong correlation between racial prejudice and low IQ.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 10.31.20.png (721x364, 379K)

>Sorry I need to clean up the pee from the wall and ceiling first I'll be there in a sec

Attached: flghh.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

White southerners don’t have a low median IQ and aren’t prejudiced normally. Your the one assuming that. That’s YOUR PRE CONCEIVED NOTION

m8, this is Jow Forums. and I came here to laugh at racist pricks, not people like yourself who can put one word after another in a way that makes sense. I'll be gone in a bit - good luck to you.

I also should’ve typed
>you’re the one assuming that*
Also fuck you those people are still people who deserve respect.

kek

Attached: no country.gif (500x210, 1022K)

so true and then they smear you for the eeons of talmudic incest