SUPERPOWER 2020: India has anti-satellite capability nao

Come in here lads, India just made it to the nations with anti-satellite capability.

m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-modis-big-announcement-india-successfully-tests-anti-satellite-weapon/articleshow/68592702.cms

Attached: IMG_20190327_133942.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

>can't even beat pakistan in a border war

BASED

Designated shitting missile.

Attached: designated shitting street.jpg (6192x3416, 3.94M)

Based pajeets. You need to make better movies tho.

Attached: 1482335565157.jpg (316x386, 23K)

Unlike satellites pakis shoot back

Attached: 0E70AA71-4684-4C85-A251-35075A8AAF91.jpg (750x1018, 443K)

Their movies are pretty good desu.

Just because we defeated the Mongols you don’t have to be that salty

Their anti-satellite weapons are just a bunch of poo niggers clinging to a rocket who then shit all over the satellite until it stops workig.

based

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

splat

After Modi's term is over.It looks likebetter times for India.

Ahhh it brings such joy to my heart when mankind uses its' wisdom and resources to develop new ways of murdering eachother!

So what?
You faggot shit on street and your aircraft got shot down by Pakis, fucking Pakis.

Have you no shame!

Mashallah! Beautiful.

cope harder abdool

do you even make movies or just watch hollyjew trash?

When I was a kid I would put pennies on train tracks to flatten them out. One day I taped a roll of quarters to the train track one quarter at a time end to end. Well, I ended up derailing that train and I invented anti-train technology, just like how Pajeet shot down a satellite with their "technology." Clap clap clap India, clap clap clap.

FUCK YOU BLOODY

It is alien defence system

Reported to NSA

>mankind
>muslims
wrong.

>implying we need defense systems to protect against other sentient species

Any species intelligent enough to master FTL travel will undoubtedly have weapon systems millions of times more powerful than anything humankind could come with therefore it's foolish to attempt to waste our finite resources on such useless endeavours

Jokes on you, I am NSA.

>SUPERPOWER 2020
*SUPERPOOER
So close.