en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
archive.is/6kgQS
youtube.com/watch?v=yMD_Ot6Km9M
youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o
twitter.com/eucopresident/status/1110818745474314240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA!

Somebody crown the United Kingdom.

Attached: 1538837722879.png (2191x1813, 1.83M)

Why is Roberts the worst Justice?

Attached: 1353335922.jpg (1074x1253, 382K)

Greatest American president EVER!
I look forward to his 2020 election when he won't be concerned about reelection again and will be able to go all out with his MAGA agenda.

MAGA

authentic 煙宴畝

Attached: 1551194854861.jpg (195x259, 9K)

211 tastes like shit

Explain the significance here?

>G
YANG
>N
>G

Attached: 1553463176817.jpg (1142x409, 79K)

"No Deal" Brexiteer leader blinked.

Dude this isn't new. We've had a minimum of 2 million new residents to the U.S. for the last 20 years. If people are too retarded to not noticed 40 million new people in a generation, who all look different than locals to boot, then this country is too retarded for democracy.

Attached: 20190313_065358.jpg (484x334, 52K)

mogged

Attached: Student Trump supporter assaulted for being white.webm (362x640, 1.95M)

>NO WALL
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Sessions did nothing
>Pedogate has vanished
>Assange has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

Related vids:
>Trump won't pursue prosecuting Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=KmVO3ko-iU8

>Trump: Lock her up? Now we don't care!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&

>Trump praises Hillary Clinton, dismisses Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Crime 'Reform' Bill
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5682/text

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

MIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553644165372.png (1109x914, 443K)

Because he's been blackmailed over his shady adoption process.

>Ted Cruz on Hannity saying that recognizing the Golan Heights as rightful Israeli clay is a victory for America and Israel

In what way is that a victory for America? What do we get out of this, are they gonna let us put a base there?

Attached: 1478816937200.gif (500x259, 494K)

Nothing is worse than niggers. Hate these creatures.

Attached: WhoCares.gif (480x206, 2.28M)

Is anyone is Israel ever worried about the USA's long term health as a country? It seems like Israel more than any other country would suffer from a shitty Mexico tier U.S.

We're gonna meme these fine Jewish gentlemen back into office, fellow pedes!

Attached: 1553665337025.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

>Trump’s shift from a wage-boosting legal immigration system to one that benefits corporations and their shareholders coincides with recent big business lobby influence over his White House, at the behest of advisers Jared Kushner and Brooke Rollins.

>As Breitbart News reported, an alliance of mostly globalist organizations and business groups have had access to the White House to discuss the national legal immigration policy. These groups include Koch Industries, the George W. Bush Center, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC).

BASED

Attached: 1553502539709.png (624x633, 327K)

What's the last piece of legislation Trump signed or EO dealing with immigration that is not the Wall? The influx of aliens is damaging the country every single day that it goes untouched.

Attached: file.png (594x504, 283K)

Attached: 47DC867DE4464B768BDDE12921F0AF3D.jpg (1384x1166, 281K)

>this country
The world, desu. Point to one democratic country that isn't actively voting for it's own destruction.

Attached: IMG_3619.gif (220x233, 273K)

I think you know the answer to that.

Attached: 1553594903895.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

Attached: 1457769616736.webm (480x480, 2.6M)

>Dude this isn't new.
It's a conversation lost in "muh jussie" and the overblown existential "threat" of climate change. Wall getting built is great but it isn't stopping these fucks from entering in the thousands every single day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

say what you will, the Israeli psyops known as the Trump campaign was a great investment for Israel.

Attached: 1553308783828.png (1066x993, 973K)

>too drunk for first post
Goodnight /ptrumpgen/ and dumcat

He passed Obama care knowing damn well it was unconditional and basically admitted to doing it because of political pressure

Attached: 1532455864532.jpg (865x1004, 311K)

Iceland?

I think Austria is mostly held back by the EU more than it's own voters.

Italy

nn sweaty, drink some water

Attached: 1553174711621.jpg (473x591, 37K)

CPL is scared of federal rape me in the ass prison

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-022711_Chrome.jpg (1078x1312, 395K)

I don't know how the US justice system works but does this mean that the challenge of constitutionality will have to go up until the SCOTUS instead of going directly?

Japan.

Austria started an investigation on Generation Identity because the NZ shooter gave them 1.5k euros, Kurz himself blessed it. Now they are seizing computers and personal stuff just because

Based. I hope Tyrone takes his junie cakes.

Avenatti was a big enough retard to attempt to extort a fucking multi-international corporation and expect they wouldn't call their legal department to overhear the call and immediately call the FBI over it when his dumb ass attempted it again with them listening.

Honestly didn't think he would be that dumb, but getting your ego fed by #TheResistance that you were a potential future President and were invincible can do that to you.

They've been making me uncomfortable recently.

I'm no fan of Avenatti but (((NIKE)) can go fuck itself. I wish he had succeeded in trying to destroy them.

>2
>13
>93+

Attached: file.png (593x664, 428K)

Nah I'll wait til extremely dehydrated in the morning, water will sober me up

Attached: IMG_1838.gif (500x612, 643K)

On a livestream earlier Pratt said that GOA will have to bring this back to district court and work back to the SC

Same. A little bit of wavering in the immigration department. I sincerely hope Japan doesn't commit suicide.

>I'm no fan of Avenatti but (((NIKE)) can go fuck itself. I wish he had succeeded in trying to destroy them.
(((NIKE))) has an entire legal department of the best jewish lawyers money can buy, and that retard really thought he could call them up and demand an eight digit payout on his celebrity alone

It seems pretty clear from reading the NFA that ATF just does not have the statutory authority to ban meme stocks.

Same. DOJ should have let him bring down Nike before they arrested him.

Another gun group got all members of that group exempt from the ban

Too bad republicans cant go judge shopping for a district Judge willing to block the ban coumtry wide but at least they have their principles

Hopefully in the avantaii investigation now, they both will get fucked.

I don't want to see any country do shit like that. Not even Isr*el.

Attached: 1551253050826.jpg (921x541, 74K)

Trump isn't winning the illegal immigration argument because he went with the personal safety angle, but most people are shit at assessing their own personal safety, especially women.

We had at least two, maybe three, well publicized teachers strikes over mostly classroom sizes and teacher pay. Why didn't Trump jump in with the costs of illegals taking away from pay? What about illegals and anchor babies flooding classrooms making them too big to teach?

Look at all this attention to the "green new deal." Why didn't Trump jump in with questions about how Democrats think adding the equivalent of a new Chicago to the country every year helps the environment or infrastructure?

tl;dr Trump needs better messaging

>Hopefully in the avantaii investigation now, they both will get fucked.
if Avenatti really has dirt (lol), this is the time to release it to create a public case against them, but again it depends if he really has the dirt (lol again)

at least take a sip fren, one sip

Attached: 1551403335766.png (719x718, 775K)

what race were the murderers?

yesterday CBP had a 10 year single day apprehension record.
everyone is storming the border and trying to get in before the wall is finished

Attached: file.png (621x627, 361K)

Another "liberals are the real racists" example since this guy is so race focused he can't even notice the different sexes. Boys always get less coverage than girls. Duh.

Keep niggers aways further away than arms reach
never stop for niggers
never let them out of your view
shoot to kill
shoot first ask questions latter.
Cops will never believe a dead nigger over you when you tell them "that nigger wanted my wallet"

always* further away

With the temperature rising for spring/summer, it's expected to get much, much worse unfortunately.

>By the numbers: Historically, the number of border crossers begins escalating around March due to the warmer weather, and typically doesn't peak until May. The U.S. has had this much border activity in the past, but could reach as many as a million apprehensions and inadmissibles this year, according to Morgan — levels not seen for at least a decade.

archive.is/6kgQS

Which college, CUT THEIR FEDERAL FUNDS NOW!

You are nuts.

Attached: ok.jpg (225x225, 6K)

High school

More like they're storming the border because Trump wants to give out amnesty.

Trump will defend this, serves the kid right for still supporting Zion Don.

why?
Don't let niggers within striking distance and if they get in striking distance tell them firmly, immediately, and with hostility to get away.
If they don't, shoot them dead.

Fuck niggers. Don't approach white people.

Attached: file.png (626x621, 419K)

Are you greatful for anything? Or just a communistLEFT shill.

how the fuck does that make sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=yMD_Ot6Km9M

>tell them firmly, immediately, and with hostility to get away
>not just shooting them first

Attached: 1548423104663.jpg (432x432, 36K)

For "Most Cucked Nation"?

watching the Brexit situation and have no idea what is going to happen because it's pure chaos right now. Been an entertaining few months watching Bercow as speaker in their parliament though.

Attached: 1512623136122.gif (343x338, 15K)

Is POTUS doing anything fun today?

well you've got a point
youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o

Based black attacks white person, silence from Trump. Kid is a retard for having that whole get up when Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about him. Keep up, retard.

Do you think we took too many of the freedom loving brits?

Sex with Melania at 2.

>Tories spent all their political capital building that dang shed

photo op: "present[ing] a posthumous Medal of Honor for Staff Sergeant Travis W. Atkins, who, in Iraq in 2007, gave his life by using his body to shield 3 fellow soldiers from an insurgent's suicide bomb"

Every day, every morning, right when the sun comes up. I hate NIGGERS.
Niggers are the harbingers of death and destruction. Wherever their cursed black feet press against gods green earth, misery suffering, and poverty follow.
The world could be such a beautiful and joyful experience for everyone, devoid of so-called racism entirely if these low IQ animals didn't exist. Racism exists because niggers. Nobody likes them. Nobody wants them.
They have no culture and no future beyond that of being a parasite. A damned sub-race of leeches abandoned by god himself to wallow in their own filth for eternity. Not a single nation on earth benefits from playing host to these parasites. They are doom.

>forcing Melania to have sex at 2

twitter.com/eucopresident/status/1110818745474314240

Attached: 1527306106938.png (1165x852, 183K)

Nice video. I think if more people saw reaction times for officers, they wouldn't get all riled up about the next Trayvon getting shot from x amount of feet away.

Attached: I_do_not_know_the_context_of_this_clip...But_it_looks_like_the_intro_for_a_very_interesting_movie_Ta (480x480, 467K)

This is the minimum distance you must keep with niggers at all points in time. If they get one footstep closer, it should be completely legal to shoot them

Attached: file.png (569x385, 136K)

how do you know theres silence form trump? in fact covington shits all over your premise lol

listen to the 6 million

>posthumous
Lame. I wish POTUS would start handing out a lot more Medals of Honor to living people.

they are going to do it, aren't they?

Attached: 1551819233706.png (894x773, 48K)

>Why is Roberts the worst Justice?
technically he isn't (imagine if someone like Breyer, Kagan, Ginsburg or Sotomayor was in his position), but he is the new swing vote and the only positive is he is further to the right of Kennedy whom he replaced.

He is now the "moderate" of the court, and judging from what I have seen from his previous jurisprudence and writings is more focused on protecting "the integrity of the court" than going full borne on supporting the Republican majority with Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. In my opinion, he wants to be the guiding factor for decisions at this point since he is the most powerful Chief Justice in nearly a century (rarely is the CJ a swing vote).

June will show what the future of him as the swing/CJ will be when we hit decision month.

Attached: DTI101.png (1248x842, 220K)

schedule for those who care

Attached: file.png (802x201, 47K)

Mueller's investigation still found a ton of alarming evidence that demonstrate connections between Donald Trump and Russia. Through his investigation, he indicted nearly 40 parties (36 individuals, some Russian and some US, as well as 3 companies) that had connections to Trump and Russia. At least 16 Trump campaign associates had 100 connections to various Russians and Kremlin officials. Donald Trump very pointedly lied, for years, about his business interests in Russia to the American public and to the government about his Trump Tower project in Moscow. Because of a simple court filing error by Paul Manafort's lawyers we know that, under Trump, Manafort handed polling data to a Russian political consultant.

Attached: 1549854584570.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Just wtf is this I don't remember seeing this on the news wtf

The EU has pencilled in April Fools’ Day 2020 as a leading option for Britain’s first day outside the bloc, should the UK government ask Brussels for a lengthy extension of article 50 in three weeks’ time, it can be revealed.

... top fucking kek.

Attached: 1544559642737.png (1165x1258, 628K)