>cucked on almost every issue
>"conservatives on social media just need to be really good"
>has made Charlie Kirk and TPUSA the youth propaganda arm of the white house
>ICE agents complaining that people are pouring through the border
>every institution becoming more progressive by the day
>country becoming browner by the day
>is now saying that we need MORE immigrants because the economy is "so good"
>"have you seen those black unemployment rates folks?"

He's done a couple good things but this other stuff is seriously unforgivable. There was a time I would have died for trump, but now he's just fucking BLORMPF

Attached: 1541571799769.gif (319x331, 3.87M)

Attached: 230px-BrittanyVentits.png (230x598, 139K)

Remember the time he justified commuting the sentence of a dope trafficking nigger during his SOTU address?
That was so based...

Attached: 313px-4DLWXObt.jpg (313x598, 29K)

If the 50yo boomers voted him into office and the Dems keep being the cringy clusterfuck that they are right now, then not only will you have a 2nd Trump presidency but even 2 terms of Pence too.

Sweet babies cry for the cool taste of milky.

Attached: 1524339193_1496987353229.gif (773x512, 40K)

Reminds me of the tits of my ex gf

Attached: 500pxShopped.jpg (500x500, 58K)

saved from what? he is making israel greater again.

Attached: Ds5NWm8UUAAYsfQ.jpg (675x1200, 135K)

BASED

Attached: trumppardonvsdeport.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Oh that's right, I forgot about the epic PRISON REFORM

Damn truly epic

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

Consider America fucking saved, man.

imagine being a milkers poster

Attached: 1552477499837.jpg (505x414, 39K)

Just shut the fuck up

There's nothing left let's just look at mutt milkers

Attached: 1526451625886.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

>former blormpf supporter here

Kys

Attached: 13CjUFd.jpg (1536x1536, 428K)

The cool taste of milky delight that invited us all

Attached: 1530564640276.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

fuck you breast feeding fetishists are disgusting cunts

fuck off

Literally all of the "former Trump supporter" posts have the same ideology that Trump said he supported in the beginning.
Something else changed here.

Wow she's ugly

>get dialated with a pistol
kys sage reported discord tranny

based brenton

>haha you don't like a cringe boomer MIGApede slobbering all over circumcised kike cock every day after winning a literal miracle election which was supposed to the "last chance" to save America?
>SHILL!!!!
Just leave your asshole spread and lubed in the cuckshed for the brown hordes to take turns

Attached: Israel.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

Attached: ash-20190313-232444.gif (384x288, 3.06M)

There is nothing wrong with supporting israel

>boomer migapede kike

You fucking retards need a new script

Attached: sGtN8.gif (480x270, 966K)

Lol I'm not into that. I was just quoting song lyrics, and when I say babies I literally mean small children. They do desire breast milk. It is inviting to them. Remember, this is all satire stupid

>Still coping this hard

At this point I'm starting to think the remaining Blormpf supporters are the discord trannies

Seriously

Wtf lol you forget your meme flag

This is my meme flag, retard.

At this point I'm starting to think you have the IQ of a peanut

Attached: f2fsm16R.png (636x797, 86K)

Former Trump supporter here, not going to lie I fucking love watching him crash and burn. I fell for the 4D chess meme. There was NO way for him to be an unironic civic zionist nationalist. It was too perfect.

He had a historical chance to rumble the foundations of USA politics and his presidency turned out to be a nothingburger. His policies literally don't differ from Obama and it's fucking disgusting.

You are up way past your bedtime Gramps, you need to get up and work hard today so Israel gets the money it needs

Yeah, right, I mean, remember when Trump promised to nuke Israel and start rounding up kikes?
He totally betrayed us on that one, amirite?
I mean, you remember that right?

IT WAS NEVER OURS TO SAVE BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER OUR PRESIDENT

uhh at least post good milkers you absolute pedestrian

ugly tits are ugly.

Pretty sure the former Trump supporters are just bitching about not getting their wall and Trump doing gay shit like telling every other country they need faggots too.

wrong there is a million things wrong with it

how does it feel that the diaspora jews in america will be the downfall of your ethnostate? I almost feel bad for you chaim. almost..

I laughed so hard at this

That girl has fetal alcohol syndrome, also Trump is a gigantic faggot.

listen boomer. Most of rational Jow Forums literally dont even care about elections anymore. Trump has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone who isnt brainwashed that there is no politician who will ever advocate for what we want. EVER. Its done. We will never have political representation ever again.

dont forget he paid for your wall. Dont forget he moved your embassy and is recognizing your annexation etc etc etc.

You retards actually think Jews in Israel come to this place like VPN's don't exist.

GET DEM BAGS YANGBROS FUCK YOUR FREEDOMS GET MONEY GET PUSSY GET DRUGS GET IT ALL CUZ THE YANG WANG IS THE ONLY GANG BANG IN TOWN, NIGGA

You get the rope first lol

Attached: Get_In.png (355x284, 104K)

;)

Is she /our mutt/?

Dont be naive, a countries leader is limited in the power he wields. Change comes from a critical mass of individuals

I want to like her...but getting her tits out for shekels makes me disappointed in her...look venti ill be your daddy and guide you hahahaha

>Trump’s shift from a wage-boosting legal immigration system to one that benefits corporations and their shareholders coincides with recent big business lobby influence over his White House, at the behest of advisers Jared Kushner and Brooke Rollins.

>As Breitbart News reported, an alliance of mostly globalist organizations and business groups have had access to the White House to discuss the national legal immigration policy. These groups include Koch Industries, the George W. Bush Center, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC).

Attached: 1553502539709.png (624x633, 327K)

we NEOCONS now!

Attached: 1553606598400.png (947x559, 660K)

props for sticking to the shill protocol

different angle.

Attached: Look at that face.jpg (1024x682, 95K)

Reminds me of Bernie during the 2016 DNC.
Dude wanted to scream.

Attached: RTR_DNC_Sanders_react_jrl_160726_4x3_992[1].jpg (930x698, 102K)

stop posting this retarded goldfish mutt, thanks for your cooperation